SIXTEEN

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

You need to read Di's story before this one, HERE



 

" Suzy-ya?" Suzy can hear his manager voice from outside the room. She use him as the reason to post poned this photoshoot.
" oh oppa!" Suzy lift her face and surprised by his manager expression who's definitely look bad.
She can sense, that things about Sehun and Nara already reach him. More people is probably know about that photo.
" I can't save you, if this things blowing up." he start to talk and Suzy know what he means right away.
" Don't worry, oppa. Suzy will be fine, if this things blowing up Sehun is the one who'll get into chopping board, People will know Suzy as the victim, and everyone will stay on her side." Her stylist talk while patting Suzy's back and makes her surprised.
She can't believe she said that.

" are you blind? she's not the same Suzy that we knew before, Once this thing blowing up, her boyfriend will tangled with thousands problems, how do you think she will react?"
Suzy listen to his every words with heartache. All of that is true.
" I need to find Nara." Suzy left the room immediately, before everything turn into mess. She needs to know what exactly is happening.
She need to understand. Even when Sehun said she doesn't need to.

***


Suzy is looking for Nara around the studio, but she can't find her.

" But, who are you ahjusshi?" Suzy can hear Nara's voice from one of the room right in the corner.
She walk faster and find the room with an open door with Nara and a man on it.
" Leave Suzy and her boyfriend alone." That man is talking with deep voice, and Suzy can't help but surprised.

She catch a glimpse of his face, and she knew that he's someone who's work for her manager.
Suzy is ready to break out into the room, when someone hold her hand and her shoulder.
She turn her face right away, and find Sehun who's holding her and start dragging her away from that place.

" what are you doing?" she's talking to him while getting dragged. But he give no answer.
She's trying hard slip away from his grab but she can't.
She can find someone familiar walking towards her while running.

" She's right in that room, be careful Jungkook-a." Sehun is talking to him, and Jungkook only reply him with a nod.
" I'm really sorry sunbaenim." Jungkook bowing his head to Suzy and start leaving them right away.
Suzy's head is hurt for guessing what exactly is happened here.

***

" Let me go." Sehun is finally stop, when they reach an empty corridor.
" you need to re-styling your hair. It's ruined." Sehun touch her bang slowly, and Suzy's turn her face to avoiding him.
" This is ridiculous." She turn her back from him, and start walk in her high heels to go back to Nara.
Sehun blocking her way, and stare at her deeply. She know that stare. The one that he used when she really need Suzy to listen to him.
" stop being kind to everbody. you don't like her, remember?" that's what he said, and his words makes Suzy stunned.
" you said, she's your bestfriend, what if something bad happened to her? you said you care for her." Suzy talks while looking down, because honestly, she hates Sehun's stare.
" i can only protect one girl in this situation, and i made my choice."  From the very beginning of his story with Suzy and Nara, the situation is never changes.

Suzy is always the only one who needs his protection, he see her as something that fragile and easily break over something.
while Nara, the hardest rock like person on his life. She's always the one who's protecting him.
She can leave her on a deserted island, and he'll feels no worry.

" what are you talking about? what do you mean?" Suzy start to feel anxious with all this talk.
" Nara is someone that i care a lot, just like you. But you're the one who makes me feel tortured everytime i can't sense your existence."
Sehun talks while trying to reach Suzy's shoulder and give her a hug.
" i can function just fine when Nara is away from me. But i'm literally turn into a mess when you're gone, Nara told me that. it's really dissapointed when you didn't even realized the basic of myself."

Suzy start feeling wronged when Sehun talk to her like this. She's the one who promised forever to him, twice. She's supposed to be the one who understand him the best.
" I want to understand about what happened with Nara and me in the past before i told you everything, i don't expect for you to be like this, getting mad and dissapointed like this." Sehun letting go of her hug, and ruffling Suzy's hair lightly.
" I'm a girl too you know." Suzy talks while pouting her lips, when she find Nara and Jungkook walk toward their direction quickly.

***

" Nara-shi? Are you okay?" Suzy talks to her, and makes Sehun focusing his eyes to Nara.
" ya! you told me she's fine." Nara hitting Sehun back hardly a few times. It won't happen if Sehun told her the truth.
" Now i'm fine. Nara-shi, stop it." Suzy is trying hard to blocking her boyfriend from getting hit.
" Jeon Nara, seriously. your brother is a public figure, all of your friends too, why are you acting like this." Jungkook is finally the one who can make her stop.
" which brother? brother who hates me? which friend? friend who's lying to me?" Nara talk while touch her bang and ruffling it quickly.
" well, you have the right to get mad, I'm sorry." Suzy talks to her and pat her back slowly.
" Don't gang up against me. It was just few days ago, when you told me you don't like her." Sehun give Suzy a quick glance, and she's quickly bite his shoulders to makes him stop talking.

" Hyung, i'm going first. " Jungkook talk to Sehun and give him a quick hug. And Suzy a bow, He passed Nara and doesn't even spare a glance for her.
" great, now i'm invisible for you." Nara talks to him, but he doesn't even responding. He walks away quickly.

***

Nara find her phone ringing before she can say another words to him.
" Hello?" She give Suzy a glance before continuing her phone talk.
" Yes she's with me." She cut off the phone.
" The photoshoot is going to start on 10 minutes. Let's go." Nara talk to her and give her a sign to follow her walk.
Suzy turn her face to Sehun.

" How's your schedule today?" Suzy ask him while caressing her cheeks and stare at him. He really looks like a mess, he hasn't been shaves for few days.
" I'm busy. I'll see you briefly tonight. Do well." He gives her a pat on her back and leave right away.

Suzy find Nara already walk for a few meters in front of her, she's walking faster and catching up with her.

" I'm sorry." She told her with low voice, almost like a whisper. Nara give him a smile.
" Don't worry, i understand. Sehun is my best friend, i know that he liked me, but not as a girl, i guaranteed you that." Nara talk with a sweet tone, that makes Suzy thinks that she's going to have millions fans if she stick to her idol path.
" he was my best friend too." Nara stopping her walk and laughing, when she heard Suzy's words.
" you're lucky to have someone that loves you like Sehun. He's really into you. I'm slightly worried about that." Nara continuing her walk and talk and Suzy can only smile to her.
Well, she's the one who's suffering first when She was really into him but he ignored her.

" how about you?" Suzy's question makes Nara surprised and lost her smile for a while.
" I'm a train wreck, i don't even know what kind of person myself is, how could someone else know enough for them to fall for me."
Nara is such a complicated human being. Just like Sehun said, the hardest rock. People will having a hard time to understand her, even for Suzy, she's still not sure if she's already like Nara and not labeling her as someone who's ruining her life anymore.

" You already won Sehun over me and everyone else. Seriously, you don't need to worry about that, you just need to worry about you and him for now. Both of you are difficult person." Nara's statement on that day is something with no lie on it.



THANK YOU DIANCAA.

this is my last chapter on this join project, Di said she'll continuing Nara's story on her own.

amd i'll be continuing this one too.

Thank you for your support readers..

xoxo

_Karla