TWENTY TWO

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Suzy is awakened by a familiar touch on her eye. She's opening her eyes slowly, when she found Sehun doing his habit seriously.
blowing her eyes, only to see her long eyelashes move. She hates this habit, especially when she has her make up with mascara and stuffs just like now.

"ah, you woke up." he give her a smile, and give her a long and deep kiss.
"what time is this?" Suzy talks while still collecting her soul after a deep sleep. She's in Sehun's arm. completely.
She use his arms as a pillow, and now she's find her hands still in his waist.
"midnight." Sehun answer her question while whispering so close into her ear, almost makes her forget the reason why she fell asleep in some villa deep in the forest.
When Sehun's hold her tiny waist and pull it closer to him. Suzy stopping him and give him a deep stare.
"Aren't you mad at me?"
Sehun is not answering and instead he showering her with a kiss on her cheeks.
"Aren't you mad at me?" She makes her voice more clear while pull her whole body away from Sehun.
There's a silence between them, until Sehun letting out a heavy sigh, and place his forehead into Suzy's.
"Can we talk about this tomorrow? i don't want to think about that, really." He talks with a husky and tired voice that makes Suzy slightly taken aback.
Suzy is now taking a sit on the bed while staring at him, he looks extremely tired, he's not changing his clothes since this morning.
"Having any desire to change your clothes? and eat some food? i'll prepare it for you." She's caressing his cheeks and give him light smile before getting up and walking away from his room.

***

"Right, let's just wait until tomorrow to actually feel all the pain." Suzy mumbling her self, when she's preparing a simple fried rice for Sehun to eat.
She's preparing it and bring it to dining table, when she realize Sehun is now coming out from his room. Looking fresh.
He was taking a bath, and now wearing a long pants and blue tshirt, with a mantel. Looks like he's going somewhere.
"where are you going? this is midnight." Suzy seems annoying by the thought that Sehun is going somewhere.
"i'll be back." and that's it, he's gone.
Suzy sit on her chair, while staring at the ceiling. If i left alone like this, the only thing that i can see is tomorrow's mess.

"i'm back." She's focusing her eyes to Sehun, who's back after 30 minutes, and now standing in front of her with a really wide smile.
"Let's take this outside, i'm going to eat this at the backyard." he talks quickly while dragging Suzy's hand and busy packing up his food.

***

Sehun and his crazy idea. Suzy is not doing anything except following him, while taking his coat from a sofa and walking outside.
"a campfire? seriously?" Suzy is now talking while wearing Sehun's coat and blinking her eyes in disbelief.
an actual campfire, with a small table and two picnic chairs around it.
Sehun is busy moving all the foods from his hand to the table, and Suzy is now speechless while following him from behind.
Suzy take a sit in one of the chair, and Sehun take another one in front of her. Now he can see her in front of him, just behind the camp fire.


"I knew you were crying, when i mad at you at that award show." Suzy lift her face to him, when he start talking about stuffs from a year ago.
"You makes me injured at that time. My hands were bleeding because you push away my hands and it hits something, so i cried." Suzy talks to him while smiling and take a sip of her green tea while Sehun enjoying his coke.
"you still remember it in detail, i'm amazed."
"how can i forget? that night, was the start for all of this, right?" she talks while chuckling and looking down.
She doesn't feel happy for talking about this with Sehun right now.
"No, not really. It was 8 years ago. That night, when you came to my hyung's house and offering your hand to me, and ask me to be friends with you. That was the start." Suzy lift her face and give him a smile.
"you still remember it in detail, i'm amazed." she talks with sarcastic tone.
"how can i forget? that night, i met my first love for the first time."
Romantic, Suzy likes mainstream things. And she's a super ordinary girl who will fall for romantic words like this.
Suzy start laughing and clapping her hands while give Sehun a glance.
"that was good." She know her face is blushing, so she needs to make some disguise for him to ignore it.

Sehun can't help but laugh at Suzy's act. She's not someone who he just met for one or two years.
He's basically know about her better than any other person outside her family. He knows she's blushing, he knows she's flustered but happy by his words.

"your face is still red. I still can see it clearly, come here." Suzy covering her cheeks with both of her hands quickly while walking toward Sehun's direction leaving her sit.
"is that really obvious? my face?" Suzy talks to him with serious tone. And when Sehun told her to sit on his lap, she's doing it right away.
"i can control it really well with other man, it just happened with you and your cheesy pick up line." Truth, she can act better with actors, models, and hearing this type of words from her fans in daily, and she won't be embarassed like this.

"you lost a lot of weight." Sehun now start talking, when Suzy's linking her arms on his neck, and looking down while stare at his eyes.
"no, i'm not." she's shaking her head, but Sehun's start talking again.
"you're so much lighter than before. eat more." Suzy nodding her head and smile.
"My food doesn't taste good?" she ask him, when she saw Sehun is not touching his fried rice, and instead emptying his another can of coke in front of her eyes.
"i don't feel like eating." his answer is short.
Of course. She doesn't feel like eating since yesterday too.
She's stopped talking and only focusing her eyes to the camp fire that Sehun made.
What a ridiculos act they put in front of each other.