TWENTY THREE

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

It's always good for Sehun to be able holding Suzy close like this. Just imagined how many chances do you have to actually having a relationship with your first love from the past.
Isn't he lucky? fame, fans, money, girl. He has all of that for now.
I'm just too lucky, that it's not fair for this world.
That's what he was thinking when he realized, tomorrow is a new day, he needs to choose, he can't have it all. He can if he wants, but Suzy can't.

"where did you learn how to do this,campfire?" He's back from his long silence, when Suzy asking him a question.
He knows he get caught by Suzy for spacing out, and now this girl is start to hold him tight and pull him into a hug.
"i learn it in high school, you know before i'm busy with debut preparation..." He want to ignore her as he's continue talking about useless stuff, but when he knows Suzy is not amused he stopped.
"i love you a lot, you just need to know that." He's abruptly saying that, and makes Suzy letting go of her hug and staring at him blankly.
He was waiting for a feedback from her, like she's going to say that she loves you too or something, but she doesn't.
Instead she give him a kiss.

Sehun was already kissing her for like countless times. And each time is different, maybe because they've been together for so long. It's not hard to find a real intentions behind a kiss.
He feels butterfly on his stomach, when Suzy actually kiss him in a happy mood, while smiling and sometimes tickling his waist.
He feels nervous when drunk Suzy try to kissing him, she could actually throw up anytime.
He feels sorry when Suzy kiss him before he went for a long tour.
He feels worry when Suzy kiss him and then started to cry, it means something is happened, and she just really frustrated that day.
But now, he doesn't know what she want or what she feels from this. When Suzy is still on his lap doing this, wrapping him around with both of her hands.
an intense, long deep, and sweet kiss, when she's leaving a trace on his lips with her lip tint, he really can't think for an answer.

***

I have this much affection for you, that was her intentions behind her kiss. But once she close her eyes. Her feelings change into something. Regret.
This is probably the last time. For her to be able kissing him. Giving him affection, talk to him closely.
They really need to stop. She doesn't have that strong mentality, becoming someone who's people pointing their finger and cursing for. She doesn't like it.
Sehun is not going to stay with her forever, making a campfire and hold her like this. She knew it.

She let her hair down, and covering her face, when Sehun is now pull his face away from hers.
He looks completely lost, but still gorgeous.
"Do you want to sleep with me?" If before Suzy feels her heart beat faster, now her heart feels like it's going to burst.

Sehun know sometimes he is stupid, but he didn't know that he is this stupid.
He doesn't know if that question slip out from his mouth just like that, he could actually just saying that. But when he found Suzy in front of him, so close and glowing, he really means it.

and when he found Suzy is not saying anything and just sit there, spacing out, He's back to his sense

"No, you don't." Sehun give her a smile and start talk to her while chuckling.
"why? i didn't answer yet."

"you were flinching when i asked." Suzy's face blushing and she really looks scared or surprised. He doesn't know actually, she just looks cute.
"I didn't.." She's start talking and ruffling her hair quickly.
"So the answer is yes?"
"No, i mean.."
"That's a no."
"I do."
Sehun feel surprised when Suzy talk to him with loud voice right on his ears. He can't help but smile and patting her head lightly.
"Just forget it.
Suzy thought that Sehun will get angry or annoyed, but instead he's linking his arms more on her waist and give her the sweetest smile.
"It's not because i don't trust you.." Suzy talks with husky voice while pouting her lips. He's staring at her, and nodding his head.
"I know.." There's a pause before Sehun continuing his talk.
"who cares if a male idol with fame and money likes me sleep with a girl, or even dozens of them. This is my own life, i could care less about that.."
Suzy can only shut , while focusing her eyes to him.
"But everyone will care if Bae Suzy did that, right? and that Bae Suzy is always insecure about what people think, well of course, it's her own life, people probably won't find out, but what if they did.." He talks quickly and ended it with a laugh.
"Those thoughts is inside your head right now. I know."

Suzy feels surprised, because it feels like Sehun is on her head right now. Knowing how she feels and how she thinks.
"I can do it, easily if i want to. You're completely wrapped by me. I'm much stronger than you too. and i could tell you everything will be fine, let's think about the future later and you'll probably convinced.."
Suzy can't help but laugh, listening his words. All true, everythings he said is probably going to happens.
"But i have this much consideration for you, so i won't do it.." He finished his talk with deep voice and a pat on her back.
Suzy's blinking her eyes, and everything she can see is Sehun, Sehun who's good and nice, her bestfriend.
She's pulling him into a hug once again, she hold his back tighter.
"Thank you." the only thing she can said for him right now.
"That's so sweet of you." She's letting go of her hug and find Sehun who's looking down while holding her hands.

"But you want to put an end on this?" Sehun's words feels like something that open her wound. She get up from her sit, trying hard no to get sad, cry, and annoyed.
"you said you want to talk about this tomorrow?" she talks to Sehun who looks taken aback, and regreting his words right away.
"I'm sorry." he said sorry, while covering his face. and Suzy can only standing there without doing anything.
She's reaching for the table and lift a plate with untouched fried rice on it, an empty can of coke, and walking away from Sehun.

***

Suzy is now sitting on the kitchen while cleaning up the unused dining table. She just need to do something rather than doing nothing and.
She's not someone who actually willing to avoid a problem, but for this one, she rather to not thinking, not talking and ignoring this. at least before this morning, when she needs to go back to her life.

She lift her face to the back door, when she saw Sehun opening it, while carrying a few trash. Things becoming awkward for them.
Now it's almost 2 am, only few hours before morning.

"I'm really sorry." Sehun talking to Suzy while walking closer to her, who's busy in front of the fridge, searching something that she doesn't even know.
"Alright, Let's talk about it this morning." Sehun stopping and standing beside her while leaning to the kitchen wall. Staring deep at her with his eyes.
Suzy close the fridge door, and lift her face to him.
"I'm sorry." Sehun start to talk again, and now he give her a smile.
Suzy is not saying anything, and throwing her self to his arms. She's leaning her head on his shoulder.
"I'm sorry too." she talks while letting go of her hug slowly.
Suzy lift her face to him, and shakes her head slowly.
"you know..for everythings." she said it while smiling.
Suzy doesn't want Sehun's life and her life tangled into controversies again. A lot of people are suffering for this past year, the result of their act.
But on the other side, she doesn't want to become Suzy who left again. She doesn't want to repeat that times, when Sehun and her were acting like a complete stranger when they're not.


End soon..

T_T