two

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" Let's talk first, before you go out." Sehun hiding her car keys behind his back and makes Suzy stare at him.
" ok, alright. have fun on your job in Japan, see you in two months and good bye." that was she said while trying to taking away her car keys.
Sehun find her really cute and beautiful, when she's mad. But he knows, Suzy feels worse than just being angry with him for going away.
" Just give it back, already." she looks annoyed and start taking off her sunglasses. He can see a slight tears on her eyes, and it makes him feel sorry.

Sehun can't help but staring at her. He's gonna miss every single of her behaviour everyday, he knows it. But being a little bit melancholy is not his style.
He doesn't want to makes Suzy feels like she have him all over like the way she did on the past.
" god, what is it that you want?" now she start to have more tears while slowly giving up on him.
" let's talk." he pull her to his lap, and start giving her a stare. Her tears is there.
" see? how good is this to be so close and i can hold you like this." he talks to her while linking both of his arms on her waist.


Suzy is beautiful, the whole nation knows it. She has this charms that makes the whole nation loves her, that sweet gaze, that fun and pure behaviour, her honesty, everything that public loved from her.
And he's fall for all the worse, her childish behaviour, her temper, her stupid braveness, and everything that other people doesn't really know.

" what's the problem?" he ask her while patting her back and play with her hair.
She looks annoyed and rolling her eyes at him.
Sehun takes a deep breath, and keep staring at her who looks really bothered by him.
" I'm sorry for not telling you before hand, about..the tour." he talks while holding her on his amrs and leaning his head on her shoulder.
Suzy's not answering him and it makes Sehun feels a little  bit dissapointed, because he said sorry already.

***

Suzy is not saying anything, and now Sehun is holding her tighter and she can hear his heart beat, so closely and so real. It's already a long time, when she can staying close with him.
" why are you always looks so fine, when i'm always sad everytime we separating." she whispering on his ears, and she can hear his laugh.
" why are you laughing?" she hit his shoulder and start pulling her shoulder away from his fore head, she give him a stare, demanding an answer.
" then should i cry?" that's what he said while give her a sweet smile.
Not an answer that she wants.

" i'm going." Suzy is angry again, she get up from his lap and taking away her car keys from behind his back.
" don't go, i won't see you in months after this, and i won't have that much time too, when i'm back in the country."

Suzy hesistate about going out now, well, she's gonna miss him like crazy, but she doesn't want to feel annoyed by his behaviour anymore.
Sehun getting up from his sit and start hugging her, he put his arms around Suzy and holding her.
" i'm going to miss you." he said that while patting her head and kiss her hair.
" really?" she talks to him while smiing and hide her face on his shoulder.
" not really." he's letting go of his hug and makes Suzy surprised with his answer.
" i miss you already." he hold her hand and put it around his neck and start to give her a stare.
Suzy is still doubting his words, so she just staring at him with a blank gaze. She's been toyed all night, so she doesn't want to believe anything too quickly.

" i'm not fine, I'm acting like i'm fine. because i don't want you to worried, and wow, i won't even cry in front of a girl. especially you, someone who i know will be teasing me to death if i cry a single tears."
He talks with deep voice while laughing and touch her cheeks slowly, Suzy can't help but give him a smile.
" i'll be missing you too."

 

***

" Buy me something good from Japan, you know some figurine or something." Suzy laying on the sofa while staring on Sehun who sit beside her while typing on his phone.
" i'll try find something good." he talks while giving her a smile.
" there's a project that this photographer offering me.." Suzy getting up quickly and start sitting in front of him, talk with husky voice.
" what kind of project?"
" a photoshoot, for 3 days straight in..Tokyo." she talks hesistately, while looking down.
Sehun lift his head to her, and give her a quick glance.
" should i do it? two weeks from now..I'm.."
" Suzy-ya." he cut her before she finishes her talk. Suzy lift her face and find him staring at her with a serious gaze.
" It's impossible, right?" She continue her talk and throw a fake smile for him.

Sehun is not answering and only give her an empty sigh.
Suzy knows what's the problem, now they're dating for real, they're loving each other for real, everything seems to be more complicated.
All people will assuming something if they caught staying in one country, even when the situation has nothing to do with their dating life.
Fans, media, news outlet will put the article about them in front of everywhere. and some people even try to bring their down with makes a nasty gossip.
If it's fake, then they won't really bother, they just need to stay away as far as they can from each other, so people won't have any material for a gossip.
But what can Suzy do, when she's really fall for him, and being far away from him turn into a torture for her.
She's always missing him like crazy. Sometimes, she feels like she lost all her functions as celebrity or even as a human, when he's going away for too long.
And the worse from everything is when she knew, that Sehun is not feeling the same.
He does said some sweet words, but his act is far from real.

" why you ask something that you already knew the answer?" That's what he said and Suzy can only smile.
" Do you really love me?" she ask him while chuckling, after taking a deep breath.
" I do." Sehun answer him quickly, and give her an annoyed gaze, a not-this-again gaze.
" are you sure?" she doesn't seems happy with his answer and start to ask another question.
" I am."
There's a pause between them, they only stare at each other without any words.
Suzy covering her face, and ruffling her browny hair away from her forehead. She left out a heavy sigh.
" why?" Sehun start talking to her and give her a confused gaze.
" i really hate my self for being in love with you a little too much. Is it too much right? you don't like this kind of girl, right? too clingy and too dramatic?"

Suzy does hates herself right now, for being in love with this boy too much and act like he's the one who hold her world.
She's an indepedence and matured woman, this is not her. She's Bae Suzy who's walking around with confidence and pure smile for her fans.
Not some clingy and childish girl, who feels down everytime she thought her boyfriend not loving her the way she does.


" what is wrong with you?" she's drinking a few glass of cold water, when she saw Sehun already stand in front of her, closely and staring at her with his big eyes.
His bang coming down, and he does looks tired. But still, handsome.
" it's a karma, right?" she walk closer to him, and hit his chest slowly with both of her palm. She has this bitter smile on her lips.
" This is how you feel, when i left without a word..." she talks while looking down, and start to put her hands to his shoulder tightly.
" we're done with this thing already." Sehun takes a deep breath and Suzy can only give him a stare, she feels a little bit wronged.

***

He knows what she wants exactly, he loves her, but not like in the past. he's scared she'll leave again. So he spare 1% of his heart for hurtfeelings. He spare 1% to be his, not  hers.
Just in case, if Suzy left again. But that 1% seems rather than a whole world for Suzy.

" what do you want me to do?" He talk to her while start walking away from her.
" i don't know. Something." she's following him from behind and answering his question while looking down.
" Bae Suzy i love you?" he talks to her, and find Suzy who now sit on the sofa while watching him. She shakes her head.
" i need you?" she shakes her head again, and now while give him a light smile.
" marry me?" Suzy lift her face, and a little bit taken aback, but shakes her head again.
" That's definitely not going to work." she's linking her arms around his neck, and hugging him while laughing.
" you're cute, i like you." she mumbling while laughing and ruffling his hair quickly.
" it's killing me, when you're like this, when you're doubting my love for you, even when i said it a thousand times."
" I'm sorry." Suzy whispering on his ears.
" don't take that project, i'll find a date for you to come and hang out with me, just don't let anyone know." He talks while letting go of his hug, and give him a quick kiss on her lips.