TWENTY SIX - END

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

"so there's no news about me and you breaking up right now?" Suzy decide to tell Sehun everything except the part when she watching him sleep for 2 hours, because that sounds really creepy.

Sehun is thrilled when he saw Suzy give him a nod. He seriously thought his effort was meaningless, when her manager ignore him and don't say a word to him yesterday.
"i told you, my manager is a good person." Suzy give him an I-told-you-so glance while smilling.
"I never called him a bad person."
Suzy doesn't want a fight and argument right now, so she's stopped talking and now busy playing with his hand on her lap.
She's just so thankful to him right now.

"Don't flirt." Sehun talk to her when he find Suzy is now hugging his arm.
That words actually hurting her pride, so she tossed his hand right away.
"Jerk." she's getting up from her sit and start walking away from him really fast.
Sehun knows how to do a revenge. Even tho Suzy is kinda admit that she deserves all the teasing, but still..she's hoping for  him to not doing that.

"why that bastard bother to kneel in front of my manager and give my parents sweet talk.."she's mumbling really hard Sehun can hear that clearly.
"I can hear you." he's lowkey screaming from the living room and give Suzy a teasing glance.
"I said it for you to hear."

***

There's an awkward silence between them, when Suzy realized that now the boy is already behind her, hands on her waist and with one movement, she's already turn to him.
"and what about you?' he ask her with his eyes focusing on hers, searching for something.
"what about me?"
"are you ok with this? with me around you, knowing the worst thing could happen to you and your work, to you and your...life." Suzy can sense a ton of insecurities from his voice. 
"I love you with all my heart, I do admit, i was such a coward for willing to letting you go, because i'm scared about what will happen to me." Now she's caressing his cheeks . She does love him so much. She can't imagine life without him for now.
He nodded his head  a few times, and now his hand is on her shoulder, squezzing it.
"I understand and i don't want you to sacrifice anything just to be with me. So i'm asking you, are you ok?" She really appreciate all of these sincere words. 

Sehun stare at her deeply, ready to take any answer she will give him, it's going to be hard and even tho, He knows that she loves him so much after what he did for her, for them. 
He doesn't want to see the wounded and hurted Suzy just like what he saw in the past two days. It's tiresome knowing all the tears she shed is happened because of him. 

"am i ok?" she's repeating his question while pushing Sehun away from her. She give him a smile.
"Just answer my question." He demanded.
"Thank you for explaining things to my parents, and thank you for coming to my manager and try talking to him. I cried a lot last night when i know what you did for me, for us." Sehun looks surprised because he doesn't know that she cried last night too. He's too tired to checking her last night and ended up sleeping alone.
"I saw you sleep." Suzy continuing his talk when she find no response from her boyfriend, she start to talk with teary eye.
"you looks so tired and stressed, maybe upset..with what you've been through, with how i behave, with what i did. you don't even wear your blanket even tho last night was so cold."
"No..that's not..."
"I feel like i'm torturing you for being so whiny and annoying, i make you feel like you're not worth it, the worst part is i know you're hurting because of it, but i'm still doing all of that." Now she's crying, Sehun can't help but also feel hurt with everything what she said.
Because sometimes he does feel tortured, and it get worse when all the stuffs reminding him to their past. Even when they're agree to leave everything behind and starting fresh for so many times.

"I think, i should ask you the question instead, are you ok?" Suzy continuing her talk, and haring that, he feels so much regret to actually let her see that side of him, he holds her in his arm, letting her cry in his embrace.
"i'm so sorry for asking that." he talks to her while patting her back which now is shaking so hard .
He give her time to calm down, and when she does, he give her a quick kiss on her forehead. Just to reasurring her that, he cares for her too.

"I'm not ok. You're not ok. We both hurt because of each other. We're not perfect. But no matter how much i hurt you or how much you hurt me. I don't feel pain at all. I was healed by the sounds of your laugh, that smile, the way you said you love me, the way you hug me, the way you care for me, the way you kiss me. I do get hurt, but then you heal me really fast."

Suzy blinking her eyes, that was probably the most romantic thing she ever heard on her life. She's stunned, amazed, and feel so loved by him.
She leaning her face closer to him and give him a long and deep kiss.

"That's for the past two days i'm hurting you. are you healed already?" She ask him while laughing.
Sehun touch his lips with his thumb as she leaves a trace on that with her lip tint. He looks so y doing that and she can't help but try to kiss him once again, and now with leaving trace as her goal.
She kissed him open-mouthed and of course he kissed her back, he's really good at doing that, he always been good as long as she remembers.
Suzy  doesn't really remember how her crying and whining session turn into a hot make out session on the kitchen table like this.
This is not their first time, but this time both of them feeling something else, it's more than just love and lust. It's just something.
Maybe because nothing is holding them back right now, like they know they will never get enough with each other existence, they will keep hurting each other but at least they will still need each other to actually be happy.

"that's quite generous for making up your two days attitude." Sehun stopped abruptly and talk to her who now looks so dissapointed and cute with her eyes blinking a few times.
He laugh when he saw Suzy start to covering her blushing face, looks like she back into reality now.

Suzy is trying really hard to play it cool, she can't believe she will be acting like this in front of a man. Like how in the world, she's a woman who has everything. But how..... why him..plus it's not like this is her first time being intimate with him.
"yeah..i just.." She can not even finish her sentence when Sehun came to her again and now kissing both of her cheeks and caressing it afterward.
"For not taking your breakfast this morning." She can die happy now. He looks so sweet, handsome, and perfect, like the greatest bastard he is. 
She get down from the kitchen table and now holding his shoulder with both of her hand. 
"For refusing to staying up late yesterday." She said that and give him a quick kiss on his lips. It's already taste like his lipgloss, his lips. 
He smile at her, and now holding her wrist while playing with his bang.
"wait, you're totally hurting me for 8 years, you called me a jerk, a bastard, you're cussing at me, countless of times. What should we do with that?" Suzy knows he's teasing, she's trying to escape from his grasp. But she know that is useless, well, she actually doesn't really trying hard to escape so yeah.
"even the earlier thing won't be enough this time." He talks as if he is the villain of a criminal movie. Suzy is amused by his doing, so she can't stop laughing.
" i know what's enough for that." She told him to get closer and start whispering something to his hear.
"I love you. I love you more than i love the most delicious melon bread in this whole world. even tho i actually never taste it"  She talks in a quirky way, and Sehun really lost his mind because of that.
He's so in love with everything she said and she did, especially this one.
"is that enough?" 
He's nodding his head quickly and that makes Suzy feels warm in all over her heart. 
"I love you too."

 


And that's a wrap, Thank you so much for reading this series of fanfic.

It took me 3 years to actually completed this one. lol

A very long time, but hey i did it :)

I really enjoyed my timed while writing this.

i don't know when will i comeback for a new story, i do have one story going on tho.

Anyway, thank you so much for all your comments and supports.

 

xoxo

- Karla