Nineteen

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Sehun and Suzy arrive at a small villa, quite deep on the forest. It surrounded by pine trees, and azalea flower around its back and frontyard.
They met a couple who's taking care of this place, when noone come to visit.

"How could you manage to rent this place, when we're not planning this vacation?" Suzy turn her face to Sehun, who's walking behind her, and looking around the place.
"I just can. You only need to know that." He's answering Suzy's question quickly, and now he's opening a big window on the living room.
The wind is strumming all over the house, this place is realy cool for Suzy.
"I feel like i can hide here forever, this place is amazing." She's mumbling while walking closer to the kitchen, and checking some food supplies.
Suzy know, that this morning in Seoul, news about her break up already all over the internet. Her fans are probably happy, so does Sehun's.
Her manager and Sehun's manager is probably busy, taking care of this while both of them are nowhere to be found.
And this place is such a perfect choice to run away from all of that.

"Are you hungry?" Sehun is suddenly talk, while stare at her from behind her shoulder. She feels surprised, and almost let out a scream.
"This place is too peaceful and quite, i was surprised to realized that i'm not alone here." She talks while laughing, and Sehun only give her a pat on her bang.
"what do you want to eat?" Sehun open the fridge slowly, and Suzy is linking her arms on his waist and peek a glance to it.
"hmm.. you need to make something for me." she talk while grab a bottle of cola from the fridge.
"I don't cook." He responding Suzy's word with a deep stare and a lot of head shaking.
"Try. you can make something easy." Suzy won't go easy on him, so she talks to him while give him a pat on his back.
"I don't do try on cooking."
Suzy start to get annoyed and hungry, Sehun need to do some effort for her to be happy.
"Just give me some sandwich or cereal, or a pancake. That's easy to make." Suzy left him behind and start wondering around the house.

She decide to looking around the villa more, she's heading to the second floor of this house. This place looks ordinary, and fancy at the same time, but beautiful aswell.
She's entering every room, and open all the window. She feels extremely happy with all of this.
She takes a long and deep breath, before take a sit on a bed in one of the room. She sat there and throwing a long stare outside the window.
And suddenly, she really wants everything to stop, to stay like this.
She close her eyes, and when the wind strumming her face and makes her hair messy, she just let out a wide smile.

***

Sehun finished his effort to actually serve an edible food on the dining room, he's looking around the first floor but Suzy is nowhere to be found.
He's looking for her on second floor, and finally found the girl.
A beautiful scenery with Suzy on it, that was something that he really want to see.
And here she is, with her long hair, big eyes, beautiful smile, only a few meters away from him.
If he's letting out his crazy behaviour, he'll probably keep Suzy here, with him forever.
He doesn't want her to meet anybody, so she could care less about what people says, and about what happened out there.
They can be happy, only with each other existence.

Sehun can only smile, when he realized that he's still sane on the head, so he takes a few step closer to her, and give her a peck on her cheeks.
She looks surprised, and start opening her eyes slowly. Even the way her eye lashes move is beautiful for him.
"stop being so beautiful." That's what he said when he found Suzy looks confused with his sudden appearance.
"i might not let you go." He's continue talking, and Suzy can't help but give him an intense gaze.
"can you please, stop talking about that?" She know, that was a reality that they need to face, but she refuse to seeing that, at least for now.
"alright, i'm sorry." he pat her head quickly.
"what about my lunch?" She talks to him, while shake his hands a few times.
"it's ready."

***

Suzy is focusing her eyes to the dining room.
A few types of chopped fruit, a toast with blueberry jams, and a cup of ramen.
She knows, he tried, at least.
She grab a chair and choose to sit while facing Sehun who's sit in front of her his eyes to her, waiting for some compliment.

Sehun on other way, is someone who's look like a kid sometimes, the way he fought her over little things is so childish, he's oftenly saying something weird and unimportant.
His appearance is so much matured than his age, his tall figure, broad shoulder, and deep gaze, his passion about his job, his thankful expression for his fans, his dedication as an idol is something that Suzy love the most from him.
Those are images from Sehun that she knew and everyone else's knew. He is like that in front of other people and his fans.

Suzy take a bite of her toast while still focusing her eyes to Sehun.
There's another side of Sehun that makes her fall in love with him, not in the same way other people does.
Sehun who's gentle, sweet, fragile, easily annoyed, strict, and always ready to be her punching bag every single time she needs one.
"having fun watching me?" Suzy is surprised by Sehun's words and throwing her glance to somewhere else quickly.
"Not really." she manage to answer him, while tying up her hair and finish the last piece of her blueberry toast.
"Is it okay? the food?" Sehun talk to her but his eyes are still focusing on TV.
"it's basically, food made in a factory, of course it tastes good." She talk with her signature sarcastic tone, and Sehun can only smile hearing that.
"I made the ramen though."
Suzy give a cup of ramen on the table corner a quick touch. It's still warm.
"But i don't eat ramen."
"Really? give it to me then. Quick, bring it here."
Suzy get up from her chair, takes the ramen wih both of her hand, and walk slowly to his chair.
"Let's get out, i am bored." She talks after put the ramen in front of him.
"where? it's a forest here. we'll get lost." Sehun answer her and start change his focus to her face.
"Really?" Suzy looks really dissapointed and now she takes a sit beside Sehun and watching him eat his ramen.
"is it good?" Suzy looks really amused from watching him eat. He just like an ordinary man who eat more than his girl, responsible to eat all left over food that she gave to him.
And the facts that today is his lat day as her boyfriend make she feels hurt.
"you want some?" Sehun try to feed her some of his ramen, but Suzy refuse, and shake her head quickly.
"I'll take you out, after i finished this." Suzy give him a smile right away, after he said that.



I'm really sorry for being MIA.

Thank you readers.