SEVENTEEN

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Sehun has been waiting for Suzy in front of her apartment for the last 3 hours. Her schedule is taking a little bit too long.
He needs to meet her, and reasurring himself that their relationship is fine despite ahat happened for the past week.

After a few minutes, he find Suzy coming out from a taxi. Not together with her staffs. Alone.
She looks tired and ordinary. He doesn't come out immediately, he's staring at her who gave out her sign to the driver. She's smiling here and there.
Beautiful.
He finally decide to come out from his car, when the taxi driver left and Suzy waving her hand to him, saying goodbye.
He meet her eyes, when she turn her head. She looks extremely tired, and the next thing that happened makes Sehun surprised.
She break into tears, a lot of tears. While standing still in front of him. Not even words is coming out from her.
Sehun know, that he's the only one in this world who's already watch her crying for dozens of times. She's not someone who easily show tears in front of people.
But with him, he's mainly the reason for her tears these days.

" What happened?" He finally talk to her and reach for her hand.
She's not saying anything but run to his embrace and crying even harder. It makes Sehun confused.
This morning she was fine. What exactly happened to her.




 

 

Suzy feels so much better after talk to Nara, and find out her personality is. She's nice.

" But she's working right now." Suzy can hear a noise in front of her waiting room door. Sounds like people arguing.
" It's a huge problem." Suzy can see her manager and stylist coming to her with pale and tired face.
She give them a bow, and a smile. But they're not responding.

" explain this." her manager throwing a few page of papers, and she's picking it up.
She read it slowly, every single page. It's mostly her phone conversation transcript and instant messages exchange between her and Sehun for a past year.
Not everything is in here, but the most important things is there.
Regarding their conversation about being a fake lover. Her fight with him before they start dating each other for real.
and on the last page is picture from captured video of them who looks in a bad mood and angry to each other.

" what is this?" Suzy shake her head and lift her face to both of them.
" it was sent to my freaking house just now." her manager talks with deep voice while take a sit in front of her.
" all of this is true, Suzy-ya?" now her stylist start to give him a confused gaze, she's demanding an answer, an explanation.
Suzy shake her head.
" i saw the video, it was sent together with those stuffs. it is true? everything that written in there?"
His manager still demand an answer. Before this Suzy is ready to confroting him about what happened with Nara, but now.
She's extremely cornered, loss of words, and scared.

"They threaten me to release all this stuffs, if you keep insist to continue your fake relationship with him."
Seeing Suzy who's keep shout, makes him even more dissapointed and angry.
"Told the journalists they broke up. Release the news tomorrow morning." He talks to her stylist and walk away from her.
All of this things is the truth. All of this evidence, the thought that this could came out to the public holding her from told her manager the truth.
The truth, that she's dating him for real, the truth that they're in love with each other.




 

"what happened?" Sehun serve a warm tea to Suzy who looks gloomy as hell. She's not even saying one word to him.
She was crying, and gloomy.
She's still not saying a word, and get up from her sit. She give him a stare that makes him feel sort of way.
She hold her face with both of her hands and give him a kiss on his lips. It's been a while after they last kiss.
and Sehun find something is odd from her. She's probably still angry about what happened.
"I didn't mean to make you feel like this." He talks to her when she finally look up to him and give him a smile.
"i was angry, and you know that." She left him and start to drinking her tea and play with her phone.
She find a short message from her manager.
I cleared your schedule for tomorrow and this weekend, stay at home. Prepare for it.

Suzy can't believe that this happened, right after she was sure about Sehun who's finally declare himself as hers. The fact that they started their relationship by lying to everyone is leading them into this.
They need to survive as a celebrity and as a person. News about their realtionship is already stop coming out. Fans are more chill and honestly, she can dating him a little bit more freely, it's been a year.
Talking to Sehun about this won't make things get any better. Both of them are powerless. It's just going to be harder for her if Sehun knew, and he's tying a little bit too hard to survive as a celebrity and her boyfriend.
They need to choose, and when Sehun can't do that. She'll do it for him.

 


Finally, an update.

I'm really sorry for being MIA.

i was busy with my work, but now i'm quit, so yeah.

here's an update.

thank you for still enjoying this story.