Thirteen

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

 

You need to read Di's story Nara chapter 11 HERE befor reade this one, enjooooyyyy.


 

Sehun is trying hard to understand Nara's story as she told him.
" what's wrong with you? are you hurting somewhere?" That's what he said when he realized that Nara can't continuing her routine as a trainee because of something.
" My legs. I had an injury, its condition is really terrible. I was on several surgery back then." She talks with low voice and give him a smile.
" what? when? why? where?" Sehun is surprised and taken aback. He was always together with her before she start to dissapearing slowly and told him about studying abroad.
He never know that she's got an injury.
" It's a..." Nara stopping her talk, when she can hear Sehun's phone ringing loudly.
" someone is calling." she's pointing her fingers to his phone, and Sehun only nodding lightly, when he saw the screen.
Suzy's video call. He doesn't know what to do.
He decide to not picking it up, and just waiting for the ring tone to stop.

" Sehun-a, i'll just go. It's late." Nara get up from her sit and talk to Sehun who looks confused with everything she said before.
" Nara-ya, wait..i still don't get it." Sehun put his phone to his pocket once again and walking closer to her.
" I'll explain everything later, make some time to meet me in Seoul then. Bring Suzy too." Nara takes a deep breath and pat Sehun's shoulder lightly.

Sehun pull her to his embrace and give her a hug, a tight one.
" I'm sorry for not being there. you should have told me the truth whatever it is."
Nara put her arm around him and nodding her head.
" I don't have any courage to bother my bestfriend who's really happy like a kid when chosen as a member of group. I'm sorry."
Nara letting him go and give him a smile. He never changes, since the first time she met him until now.

***

 

" where's my gift?" Suzy finally see Sehun again after a week.
" what gift?" Sehun give her a kiss on her forehead while walking away from her and start lurking around her kitchen.
" gift from Jeju?" Suzy looks a little bit dissapointed when Sehun is not giving her anything from Jeju.
" It's been 5 days since i got back, i have nothing left." he's answering her question while opening Suzy's fridge.
" ya! do you have any desserts?" Sehun's ask her a question but she give zero response while pouting her lips and left him behind on the kitchen.

" Suzy, do you ever opening your email?" Sehun takes a sit beside her and talk while scoup a spoonful ice cream to his mouth.
" what email?" Suzy talk to him with deep voice without looking at his face.
Sehun give her a deep stare, and reaching for her phone on the table.
He push it screen, and make Suzy turn her face to him.
" what are you doing?"

Sehun shakes his head, and give her a quick glance.
" You know there's something called email on your phone." Sehun give her back the phone and start walking away from her.
Suzy staring at it screen, and there's an email from a week ago, the sender is Oh Sehun.
He sent her a short video message, when he's walking around on the beach and talking gibberish like a guide tour.
" This is my gift, let's come here together next time. I'll arrange all the trip." That was the last sentence that Suzy can heard from the video.

This is extremely chessy but sweet, she can't stop laughing after watching this.
She turn her head to Sehun who sit on sofa while wearing his headphone. She walks to him while smiling.
" Now you're smiling. Just know that your email is working right now?" He talks with a very deep sarcastic tone that makes Suzy want to squezee him for his cuteness.
" I'm sorry. I didn't know about that email." she talks while linking her arms to him.
" you're cute on that video." she's continue her talks and makes Sehun turn his face to her.
" don't call me cute." He give Suzy a quick glance, and trying to letting go of her arm from his.
" arraseo, thank you for the gift then." She get up from her sit, and taking a deep breath.

 

" anything happened in Jeju?" Sehun lift his face quckly, when Suzy ask him the question.
He looks away from her. Something happened, Nara. But Suzy is definitely won't happy about that.
" nothing." he's answering the question with deep voice.
He close his eyes quickly, first lie that he told to Suzy since months ago.
" it's boring?" Suzy continuing her talk and give Sehun a stare, when he gets up from his sit slowly.
" not really, it was just..nice." Suzy can sense a slight of hesistation from Sehun. She doesn't want to make anything worse, so she just give him a smile.
" I'm sorry, i have an appointment with my hyungs tonight, can't stay for too long."
Sehun get up from his sit, and feel nervous when Suzy's not saying anything and only staring following his movement.
She's keeping her silence, while watching Sehun wearing his jacket and grabbing his car keys on the kitchen table, preparing for his leave.

" I'm leaving." He give Suzy a smile, before opening the front door.
" wait." Suzy hold his shoulder and put her face closer to Sehun's, she's staring deep into his eyes. Looking for something.
" everything is fine." Sehun give her a smile once again and patting her head slowly.
Suzy know something is odd, but since Sehun not talking about it until the end, she decide to not bother him about it anymore, he'll talk if he want.
" arraseo. be careful." She can only caressing his cheeks befor let him go.


Happy new yeaaar