TWENTY FOUR

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Suzy and Sehun woke up early in the morning, barely got any sleep both of them, they’re smiling when they saw each other in the kitchen.
“We dont have much food, cereal will do, I think.” Sehun give Suzy a bowl and a carton of milk while walking away and take a sit on a couch in front of the tv. Both of them doesn’t even watch tv, they’re just binge watch some american series for hours since yesterday, afraid that if they actually the TV, news about them breaking up is there reported by some gossip show.
Suzy don’t say anyhing and just following him after making her self a bowl of cereal.
She stare at him for a few seconds before choose to left her bowl untouched at the kitchen table.
Sehun watch she left in silence and let out a heavy sigh after. His mind is just so messed up. 
What to do, what to feel, what to say. He can’t think of anything. 

***

"eat your breakfast first" Suzy can hear Sehun's voice in front of her bedroom, he knocked at her door, twice.
She walk to the door very slowly, opening it and find him standing there with a bowl of cereal and a glass of water in both of his hand.
"eat your breakfast, first." he's repeating what he said and Suzy can't do anything so she just standing there, frozen, staring at him.
"I'm so sorry.' that's what he said after he realized that Suzy is not doing or saying anything.
He doesn't even know what he's sorry for, it just feels like that word is the one that he really need to say to her.

"I personally think, thank you is more suitable than sorry to say for now." Sehun is taken aback when Suzy taking him by the hand and pulling him into her embrace.
"I'm holding these. wait." He pulls himself from her and showing her both of his hand which is full with bowl and glass.
Suzy is smiling seeing his action and now taking  her breakfast to her room and placing it on the table beside her bed.
He back to him, and give him another hug.
"why won't you hugging me back?" She talk to him with a very sweet voice, a little bit whining. When she realized Sehun's hand is still behind his back and not embracing her like he always do.
"you're really making me crazy." He whisper to her ear, while slowly place his hand around her tiny waist and her back.

 

Suzy is aware, what he means about making him crazy, because well, last night and yesterday she was asking him to leave her, she wants a dramatic break up, she makes him feel that he's not worth to fight for, she cried, whinned, fight with him.
Suzy doesn't say anything or makes an excuse, she just burried her face on his chest and hugging him tighter.
Her hair is still damp, and it causing Sehun's shirt a little bit wet as well.

Even tho, Sehunm was taken aback with what she did, he feels super relieved to actually has her on his hand like this. At least for now.
And when Suzy finally letting go of her hug, and lift her face to him. He can not help but feels so much more relieved to see no tears on her face, and finding her give him a smile, a very beautiful smile.
He started bring his face close to her.  Close enough for one sweet kiss, he's been craving for.

"stop teasing me." She start to protest when Sehun doesn't do anything and choose to stare at her face with a smile instead.
"No, you don't deserve that." He turn his face from her and start walking away after pressing both of her cheek with one hand.
She stare at him in disbelief.
"that's mean." she's mumbling her words but still has intention to let him hear.
"you should reflect about what you did to me first." He does hear that, and now he looking at her again while giving her a teasing look.
It's basically a joke, but he does hurt because of what she did, and he indeed has a hard time because of that.

Suzy is chasing him from behind and now, she stand in front of him, not letting him passed by.
"No, you should reflect. You're making me crazy too."



I'M SO SOOOORRRRRYYYY.

For being MIA in the past two years...

I forgot my password and email, and life's happened, suddenly...now is 2 years later. lol

I don't know if anyone still reading this story or not, but this one deserve a conclusion, so yeah...
Here i am..again..

Will upload the last chapter in few hours..
see yaaa 

xoxo

- Karla