Eight

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" Thank you." Suzy getting up from a taxi. She finally ended her day.

She was walking on nowhere to refresh her mind. But everythings turn out to be so much enjoying and she forget about her flight.
It's too late to catch up when she start remember about it. She needs to wait for train, because she kept missed it.
Glad nothing's bad happened to her. She just tired. She even change her heels to a flip flop shoes that she bought on a mini store.
She walks while listening to the music and noone recognized her. It's really nice to spend time by herself.

Suzy's carrying her high heels with both of her hands. His hair is now messy, and her make up is not that great anymore.
anyway, she feels happy. She's forget all her problems, and not that dissapointed when she know that she wasting money for unused airplane ticket.
" i need to pay fee, for the hotel too." she mumbling on her walk, when she found Sehun is sitting on the stair in front of the hotel.

He looks extremely worried and tired, he holds his phone, and sometimes covering his face.
Suzy knows, that he must be waiting for her. But she doesn't have any energy  left to argue or fight with him anymore.
so she walks very slowly, and when he finally see her, Suzy feels surprised because he even messier than yesterday.
He's walking toward her very quickly, and give her a stare without saying anything.

" what are you doing here?" Suzy give him a question, but he's not answering.
" Bae Suzy, you." he give her a hug, he's holding her waist and push her back closer to him.
Suzy feel surprised when Sehun start to burried his face on her shoulder.
" are you crying?" she ask him with low voice, when she can hear his husky voice and his few drop of tears on her shirt.
He's not answering her question, but manage to shake his head.
seeing him like this, makes Suzy feels weak, just what happened when she's not here, what happened to him, when she's enjoying her time.

***

 

Suzy can't stop staring at Sehun, who now sit on the sofa while give a massage for both of her feet on his lap. She thought that he'll left when she take a shower.
But he's still here.

" so you do feel sorry, huh?" Suzy starting a conversation while give him a push on his shoulder.
" i'm angry, actually." he answering her question while still focusing his eyes to his lap.
" really angry? to the point that you won't look at me, even when i'm going away tomorrow?" she talks while smiling, and Sehun now pushing her feet down, and taking a deep breath.
" i thought this is what you want, a freedom. you told me you don't want anyone to owned you." Suzy sit closer to him and put her arms around his shoulder.
" there's nothing to do with running away without any words and makes me feels extremely worried." he talks while ruffling his messy hair and pushing away Suzy's hand from him.
" you don't need to be worried. i own my self. i'm the one who need to be worried for me. isn't that the point from your talk yesterday?"
Sehun lift her face to her, Suzy is staring at him with her unreadable expression.

"i don't know, i probably love you so much that i became like this. I'm tired." he's reaching out his arms to pull Suzy's into his embrace once again.
Suzy feels surprised, and ruffling his hair slowly.
" but it's not fair for me. i'm letting you love me this much, but you don't. i want to own you while loving you and caring for you."
she start to caressing his cheeks, his face is cold.

" someone told me that i probably can't live without you. he said that i'm going to have a hard time if i ever let go of you."
He lift his face and stare at Suzy who still caressing his cheeks with. She give him a confused look.
" who said that?"
" guess." He's talking while give her a smile.
" your manager." Sehun looks surprised, when Suzy answer the question correctly. He give him a nod, and Suzy start to laughing.
" he's really awesome. of course he said the most right things ever." Sehun is not laughing with her, he just stare at her blankly, and holding her tighter on his arms.
" that's why, i'm afraid if all he said is the truth." Suzy looks surprised and overwhelmed by his words.
She's stick her forehead into his.
" that's why i promised you that i won't leave again." she give him a kiss on his forehead and dragging his hand to getting up from his sit.
" let's go, i'm going to wash your hair. it's really messy."

***

 

Sehun's now standing in front of the wastafel, while Suzy is busy washing her hair by standing on a small chair behind him.
" look, your eyes is really tired." Suzy's pointing her full of foam finger into the mirror. He's following her hand, and yes, indeed. he looks extremely tired.
" don't act like you don't have any contribution to this." He start to give her a deep gaze. and Suzy feel wronged immediately.
" sorry."she talks while ruffling his hair with more shampoo.
She feels tired too, but she won't see him for one month after tonight. So she want to use time with him effectively.

" i'm good at this, right? want me to do it again sometime? or can i do it forever?" Suzy talks while smiling, and Sehun looks taken aback.
He hates the talk about forever and empty promise, she's regretting it right away. shouldn't have said it.

" Listen.." he turn his face and now, they're standing in front of each other.
" you are mine." he talks with deep and low voice while linking his arms around her tiny waist. Suzy can't do anything to touch him, because her hand is now still full with foam from the shampo.
And remembering, Sehun only have one clothes, she resist the urge to hug him. She just smile and shake her head.

" we're not belong to each other, that's what you said." she talks while staring at his eyes deeply.
" no, i want you to be mine, i want to be responsible for you, i want to own you, completely." he talks while holding her closer.
" i told you, it's unfair for me. no matter how selfish you are, i'm not doing relationship that way." she talks while looking down, and start to have a teary eyes. Her heart is now tired.
" look at me." he's whispering on her ears, and Suzy manage to give him a stare once again.
" i want to owned by you too. i want to be yours, completely." Suzy can feel a single tear start to drop on her cheeks.
" i'll let you love me as much as you want, i'm not going to feel any doubt for you again. i promised." he talks with while wiping her tears and give her the sweeetest smile that she ever saw.

Suzy hold his hair and pull him for a deep and long kiss. She can sense a slight changes from him, and whatever it is she feels happy.
She knows that finally, she can have him as her man. There's no memories from the past that holding him again.
" my heart is all yours, yours to protect and yours to break. i own nothing, it's all up to you now." he talks in between kisses and Suzy can't help but smile.
" I'm going to protect it, forever." Suzy talks while give him a tight hug. She said forever, she forget about throwing an empty promise that Sehun hates.

 


xoxo