Fourteen

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Di's story is updated, read that first. Here...



 

"Annyeonghaseyo?" Suzy get up from her sit when she saw Nara walking towards her from the front door of this restaurant.
She came while wearing her ordinary clothes and light make up, so different with her appearance right now, since she just got back from her shoot.
"an..annyeoonghaseyo?" Nara sounds really awkward and surprised with Suzy's sudden call.
" do you want some drink?" Suzy ask her first when she finally take a sit in front of her.
" ah..yes." she answer politely.

Suzy get up from her sit and ordering a glass of coffee for Nara.
She caught Nara staring at her, when she paid for the drink.
" here." Suzy give Nara her coffee and take a sit in front of her again.


" I'm sorry for calling you, i just have something to talk." Suzy start the conversation first. She doesn't know how to do this, because she never done this before.
and she know that she's not on her right mind. She's probably over reacting and too reactive over one picture.
She stopped her talk, and stare at her phone screen. That picture, that one picture.
Someone send picture of Sehun and Nara together at Jeju hugging each other.
And Suzy can't believe her eyes, can't believe anyone, she just mad and sad, and she want explanation, not from Sehun but from her. Jeon Nara.

" I heard you came to Jeju too last week?" Suzy ask her while smiling and sip her drink. Nara nod her head, and replying her smile.
" yes, you heard it from Sehun, right?" Nara ask her enthusiastically and it makes Suzy feel surprised. Sehun? he didn't even mentioned her name to her.
" uh..ye..yes. You met?" Suzy's voice become so much smaller right now, and Nara realized that a little bit.
" yes, we were best friends, so i have some throwback talk with that kid." Nara find an urge to explain to Suzy about what happened between her and Sehun.
Girl get jealous, even girl like Suzy, there's no exception.

" Throwback talk?" Suzy doesn't even realized that she ask her with a sarcastic tone while staring deeply on her screen phone.
Nara seems didn't notice because she's busy with her phone.

***

" Sehun-a, here.." Suzy turn her face immediately, and there she find Sehun walk toward them while waving his hand to Nara.
Suzy's face turn red right away, she doesn't know if that was because embarassment or emotion. The only thing she know is that she doesn't like the fact that Sehun is here because Nara told him to come.

Sehun give Suzy a deep stare while take a sit beside her. His gaze means everythings, he doesn't like this situation too.

" Are you not busy? it's amazing for having people like both of you having a coffee with me?" Nara breaking the ice while talking and give them a smile.
Suzy is not saying anything but shake her head lightly.

" you have meal everyday, with your brother, don't you know he's even bussier than us?" Sehun talks to her quickly and makes Nara pouting her lips.
" I'm still having a war with him, so that's not valid." Nara take a few sip from her drink and lift her face slowly to Sehun and Suzy who seems awkward and weird.

" we were talking about Jeju before you came." Nara's words makes Suzy give Sehun a quick glance immediately. She find Sehun's suprised expression, and she's rolling her eyes to him.
" you told her that we met, so she ask about it, right, Suzy-shi?" Nara sounds so excited while talking about it, and it makes Suzy feel uncomfortable.
" yes." Suzy just replying with a short words. Nara is really stupid, doesn't she knows about girls talk? some topic should just keep as secret in front of the boys.

 

Sehun give Suzy a long stare. He never talk about Jeju and Nara to her before.
" you talked about it, right?" she talk to him with low and deep voice and ton of sarcastic feels.

***


"Thank you for the coffee, see you later Suzy-shi, Sehun-a." Suzy's waving her hand to Nara, who get in to her car, and left.
" I'll take you home." Sehun talks with low voice to Suzy, who's ignore his words and start calling someone on her phone.
" if you're going to mad, and having a fight with me, better to do it on the car, right?" Sehun's words makes Suzy give him a fake smile, and quick glance.
" so you're asking me for a fight?"
" You did this already, so that's what you want right?"
" i did what?"
Sehun find Suzy start talking with higher tone and louder voice, he looks around their surrounding and let out a sigh, when he realized no one is around.
" Just hold it, i'll bring the car first."

Suzy close her eyes and taking a deep breath after Sehun left her to the parking lot.

***

Both of them are not talking anything, when they finally in the car together. Suzy is too angry and Sehun is too confused and a little bit annoyed too.
" I met her, when i was in Jeju.." Sehun try to talk first, but he stopped immediately when Suzy turn her face to him with her big eyes.
" you really like, to makes me look pitiful, right?" she talk with low voice while ruffling her hair and makes Sehun surprised and taken aback.

" if you like your best friend so much, can you just prevent this thing to not happened?" Suzy give him her phone and Sehun stare at it before he takes it from her.
He feels extremely suprised, when he stare at the screen, it shows a chat conversation between Suzy and someone named Hae Ri.


" You broke up with him, unnie?"
That's the first line of the chat, the second one is the picture of him and Nara while hugging each other.
" This.." Sehun lift her face to Suzy who seems really dissapointed.
" how am i supposed to reply those kind of messages?" she talks slowly, now with teary eyes.