Eleven

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

So readers, you won't get this chapter before you read Nara's latest chapter that Dianca wrote.

 i decide to update this story back to back together with dianca, i like where this story is heading right now.

Please enjoy my writing . Thank yooou

 



" She was nice. and beautiful." Sehun is driving Suzy's car after the party. He's still sober and not drinking a lot tonight.
But Suzy, she seems a little tipsy.
" I liked her. Liked. I lost contact for 5 years with her, and for your information, i don't know her that well, she kept a lot of secret, even from me."
Sehun give a long explanation, that makes Suzy a little bit annoyed.
" Don't want to hear. going to sleep." She talks while closing her eyes, and makes Sehun smiling and ruffling her bang. Jealous Suzy is really cute.
" I think she could introduce me to his brother then, he's super cute and handsome." Suzy talk with low voice still with closed eyes.
Sehun give him a stare and smile.
" Lame revenge." he talks and Suzy can only shut and covering her face with her bang, because she's embarassed and blushing.
Suzy try to close her eyes and takes a few minutes of nap, Thought of Nara is definitely bothering her.

" I'm sorry for making you coming to the party." It's a few block away before Suzy's apartment, when Sehun start to talk.
Suzy open her eyes immediately and give him a stare.
" I could reject the offer, but i want to see you, so i came." she talks while give him a smile. That's the truth, she came because she want to see him, there's no other reason.
" Because after you start your drama filming again, there's no way you can see me like this, right?" Sehun replying her stare while pouting his lips.
" That's right." she's answering the question, and patting Sehun's head lightly.

***

 

" I'll let you stay, because i won't see you while the filming start. I need to focus." Sehun can hear Suzy's voice from the kitchen who's busy with her coffee machine and other stuffs.
He get up from his sit, and start walking to the kitchen while give Suzy a light back hug.
" I'm holding two cups of hot coffee right now, it's dangerous." She's trying to escape from his arms, while squeezing her tiny body.
She manage to turn her face around, and give Sehun a light kiss on his cheeks.
" I'll be back after this."

Finally, he's letting go of her, and back to the living room and watch a TV.
He found a re-run for music broadcast, BTS is performing in there. Seeing his junior, Jeon Jung kook, making his mind now flying away to 4 years ago, when Nara told him about quitting all her dreams.
" I'm going abroad. i don't want to be an idol anymore."

Only one last sentence, and the next day she's gone. The fact is, he never thought about her again for years. But when she's back to the country, and after the radio show that they did together.
She came to his mind again sometimes. But still she feels like a mystery. Blank.

***

" Here it is." He get his sense back, when Suzy's come and put the coffee on the table.
" what were you thinking?" Suzy take a sit beside him, and put her hands around his waist, giving him a hug.
He gives her a smile, and caressing her hair. She looks beautiful again tonight.
" Nara." Suzy looks surprised and taken aback. But there's no way he's told her a lie, because he knows Suzy will always tell the truth too.
She pulls her body from him, and focusing her eyes to the TV, still with BTS performing.
" you know, i feel insecure, after you told me about her." she talks with low voice while still focusing her eyes to the TV screen.
" why did you like her? how did you know her? does she better than me?." Suzy talks while chuckling, and Sehun give her a stare.
Sehun put his hand around her shoulder and whispering her something.
" you're better than her. For sure." Suzy seems flattered and turn her face, just for him to give her a quick kiss and a sweet smile.
" both of you were leaving me behind. and i hate that, but at least i know your reason for leaving, But Nara..I don't even know until today."
That was the last sentence that Sehun told Suzy about Nara, at least for tonight.

 

" wanna play a game?" Sehun seems happy tonight, so happy and excited that he even suggesting a game, when Suzy is already half asleep on the couch.
" what game?" she answer the question while blinking her eyes, and ruffling her hair.
Sehun start to squezze her body beside Suzy on the small couch, and put his hand around her waist and patting her back.
Suzy seems bothered and try to running away from his embrace, but she has no energy left, and Sehun is too strong and bigger than her. So her attemp became useless.

" Let's see, how long you're going to hug me before you fall asleep." he talks staraight to her ears, and makes Suzy shaking her head. This is absurd.
" i lost, i'll fall asleep in one minute." she talks while give Sehun a tighter hug and closing her eyes. She really needs to sleep.
Sehun seems not bothered and only give her a stare and a smile. He's caressing her hair, and sometimes blowing up her eyes, only to see her long eyelashes moving.

" what is it?" she can hear Suzy's voice again after a while. He looks surprised but manage to give her a quick glance.
" Nothing." Suzy's slowly opening her eyes, without saying anything She's torturing Sehun with her deep gaze.
" i just feel a little bit stressed. that's it." He understands that Suzy ordering him to spill everything's on his mind with that gaze.
" why? because of me?" Suzy give him a question, with a serious tone, and low voice.
Sehun can answer her with a joke and said yes to her question, But not this time.
" No, of course not."
" why then? you're not reading hateful comments again right?" Suzy give him a serious gaze, and hit his shoulder lightly.
" I told you to not read them."
" But sometimes it tells the truth."
" the person who wrote it want you to feel like this, you need to ignore."
Suzy seems angry and dissapointed with Sehun for getting stressed over someting like this.
" you're handsome, popular. and you already have me. If you're a master on singing, rapping, acting, and dancing you'll probably ended up dating a miss universe."
Suzy talks to him, And it's enough to makes Sehun laughing.
" don't worry. you have me, i like you. a talented person like me is gaining a lot for being with a useless idol. Thank you."

She ended up her speech with a smile and a little pat on Sehun's back.
Sehun takes a deep breath, and pat her head a few times before give her a little pinch on her cheeks.
" i hope the fact that i love you a lot is enough for you to gain your confidence again." Suzy continuing her talk while slowly start closing her eyes.
" Thank you for that. Now i'll let you sleep.