Five

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Suzy manage to wait in front of a ministore, with a limited japanese she knows where her position is.
her phone is dead.
" so this is how a korean drama start, right? i'm going to meet some handsome Japanese man and build a love line with him."
Suzy is afraid for staying alone, so she just talk by herself while holding her phone tight.
She realized that for people like Sehun and her, going around by themselves is nearly impossible.

They always need someone to help, she doesn't know how to use public transport on this big city, because she's always drove by her manager to everywhere.
Same thing happened with Sehun, there's nobody who can help him out from that situation, not himself or her.
" if he can find me, then he's definitely did a great job." she start taking with husky voice now. She's scared.
A few people walking passed by her, and checking her out, well she does stand out enough only with her face and hair.
She's regretting for leaving her snapback on Sehun's car.

 

***

Sehun finished his search around that ramen store. Typical Suzy, she's always doing things too detailed.
She must be thinking that people will stay around that store, so she choose a little far place to hide from them.
He start driving following his instinct, he's looking around to every corner for her.
He's panic and scared, What if he can find her untill tomorrow? how wil she sleep tonight? where will she stay? how about food? she told him that she's hungry back in the ramen store.

" why doesn't she ask people for any charger or something?" he start to frustrated, tired, and mad at this whole situation.
He leaves his car on a parking lot, and start searching while walking. He enter a few small road for her, but she's nowhere to be found.
Now he's start searching while running. He needs to find her.

***

Suzy's not drinking her coffee, she just sitting there while looking down. She lift her face to the other side of the road.
And there's where she find him, running around and turning his head to every directions. She's getting up immediately.
She's waiting for the traffic light turn into red before crossing away the zebra cross. She's anxiously waiting for the light.
She's running with all her might, she's afraid that he'll gone. She want to call his name, but she's holding it, because she doesn't want unecessary attention.
She manage to reach his back and hold it with her arms around him. He turn his face right away, Suzy feels an extreme relieve when a pair of hand covering her head and touch her hair slowly.

" Are you ok?" He reach his hand to her chin and lift her face. He looks so much worried. And now Suzy find him messier than he was before.
Suzy give him a light nod.
Sehun pull her into his arms, and hold her tight.

***

 

Sehun staring at Suzy who's busy enjoying her super late dinner. One box of milk, and a piece of bread.
He want to told her, that he doesn't like the way she called his manager and lying for being in gwangju, and run away.
But, actually that was the best way to get away from bigger problem, it's completely unfair to hates what her did, meanwhile he's the one who stand still without doing anything.
So now, he's just staring at her and feel sorry about what happened.

" say sorry, if you feel i deserve it." Suzy lift her face, and talking while give Sehun a smile.
He feels surprised, it feels like she can read his mind in silent.
Sehun blink his eyes and shake his head.
" no, you don't." he talks while staring deeply at Suzy. She's so much matured than him at this time.
Suzy stop from her eat, and nodding her head.
" True, I'm sorry then." she's reaching out her hand for a handshake to Sehun's.
" what is it?" Sehun push her hand away and give her a confused gaze.
" you, deserve my apologize, i was wrong. I'm sorry." Suzy hold his hand and shaking it quickly.
Sehun looks taken aback, and responding with snatching her last piece of her bread.

" none of us did wrong. it's only an emergency act for emergency condition." He ruffling her har slowly, but Suzy avoiding his hand.
" now said sorry to me, i'm hungry, that was my last piece, and you stole it." she talks quickly, while pointing to him who's busy munching a bread on his mouth.
He shake his head and getting up from his sit. He bought another bread.
He doesn't say anything and put a 3 different bread to Suzy's lap.
" i'll have this one, you can eat the rest." Suzy pick one bread and handling the other two to Sehun.
He looks slightly annoyed but nodding his head.

" i was wrong, i'm sorry." Suzy linking her arms to Sehun's, and makes him focusing his eyes to her.
She looks serious, and serious Suzy is not really his favorite, this kind of Suzy is too much too handle, just too easy to love.
" you did nothing wrong." he talk with a deep tone while give her a quick glance.

***

" I did." Suzy can sense that Sehun now feels confused and insecure. So she holding his arms tighter.
" I left you, again. I run away." she's continuing her talk, and makes Sehun blinking his eyes a few times.
" Suzy..that's.." He's trying to letting go of her hands but she won't let go.
" I promised you, i told you i won't ever left again even if you're begging me to.." she talks so seriously, because she means it. She doesn't want to leave ever again.
" I'm sorry." she finished her talk and give Sehun a smile.

She doesn't want to broke her promise again, she want to stay. and she doesn't want Sehun to doubting her love again.
" what do you want me to say, after you said things like that?" Sehun looks dumbfounded, so he just patting her head while chuckling.
" you can say 'i forgive you, don't worry i trust you.' can't you?
Suzy give him a deep gaze, waiting for some reaction. But he's only avoiding her gaze and close his mouth tight.

" you can't. Let's go." she's getting up immediately, and leaving him behind.
she's dissapointed. again.