TWENTY ONE

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Sehun sit on his bed, covering her face, sometimes ruffling his hair harshly, and letting out a heavy breath.
He doesn't know anymore what he hates. The situation? the reality? Suzy? or himself?
He can hear Suzy's footsteps when she enter the house. She's walking quickly on the starirs, entering her room, and close the door slowly.
He can hear it, and these things makes his heart feel better. At least, she's still here.

"Everything is in a complete mess, right now."
This is not the first time, Sehun run away from his celebrity life, he's done it with a few of s, way back in the past when they were not a popular idol yet.
But this is his first time, running away with a girl, supposedly his girlfriend, probably now she's an ex.
With a mess in his heart and his head.

It's only 4PM in the afternoon, his plan is to having fun and convincing Suzy that it's ok to stay together.
No need to labeling this relationship, being together is enough for him. But what he got is, Suzy who's clearly not ok with this situation, Suzy who's in a mess, and start triggering his anger by acting annoying. When he knows, she just as helpless as him, she just as frustrated as him.
"she could at least letting me try." He's mumbling before going to a deep sleep.

***

Suzy's been sitting on the living room for one hour holding her bag and all her stuffs in her hand.
She's planning to coming back to reality. She's still holding her dead phone too.
"should i turn this on and call my manager to pick me up?"
Well, she actually have no other choice, this is 6 pm. And she's in the middle of forest. Of course there's no taxi and bus around here.
She bite her lips, and still holding her phone tightly, when she saw Sehun's coat in front of her.
She's reaching her hand for that coat, and start put her hand on every pockets. She found it.
"or i could drive his car home.." she's stopping from her talk, and start chuckling.
"and labeled as a robber. gosh, why do i even want to run away from him?" Suzy start mumbling, and put the car keys back to the pocket. When she found something else on that.

***

years ago

"why do you like melon bread so much? it tastes good but not awesome." 14 years old Sehun talk while staring at 14 years old Suzy who's sitting on a bus after long hours of her dance practice.
"If you think about the bread only, of course, this melon bread is nothing but food." She answer him, while put the last piece of the bread to , and give him a smile.
"But, think about how my friend, you, standing on the line for hours to get this, and give it to me is making this bread taste better." Sehun can't help but laughing out loud over this sensitive yet stupid words from Suzy.
"why are you laughing? you should be happy, your effort is paid by me who eat this seriously." Suzy lost her smile, when she find Sehun is laughing even louder than before.

Sehun takes a deep breath, and trying hard to stop from his laugh.
"I didn't buy that bread on that shop. I didn't stand on the line for hours. more like 5 minutes, including the payment process..."
He can't even finished his words and burst into laughing even more. He call Suzy stupid while mumbling between his laugh.
"stop being so dramatic and you know..sensitive. It's just stupid."
Suzy remember, after that she refuse to talk with Sehun for days.
Memories...

***

Suzy, stare at a half eaten melon bread that she found in Sehun's coat. It's probably been here since last night or this morning.
Memories, she has tons of those with Sehun, not only in present but in past too. If she run away from him, she just repeating a history.
History of their fight, their not so good farewell, the start of her misery for being hated and resent Sehun so much.

She's get up from her sit, and stop in front of Sehun's door. She's knocking it twice, but got zero response.
She's opening the door slowly, and find Sehun who's lying in his bed, facing another direction, sleeping soundly still in his long sleeves turtle neck sweater, looks like a little kid, his sleep position, and he's still wearing his hoes on top of that.

She's taking off her heels before climbing to the bed and linking both of her arms on Sehun's back. She's leaning her head on his shoulder, and taking a glance to his face. He's really sleeping.
She's making a very little movement, trying really hard to not waking him up.

"I'm sorry." Sehun hear that words being whispered by Suzy.
He's been sleeping for two hours, before he heard a knock in his room.
He want to open the door, but He heard the door was opened, and Suzy entering his room, he close his eyes, pretending to sleep when she start linking her arms into his.

He thought that she's going to say a lot of things that will actually annoyed him like before, but in fact, she said sorry to him.
He can feels her cheeks on his back.
"I remember those times, when you were my friend." Suzy know exactly, Sehun won't response her talk, because she's talking very slowly, and he's sleeping.
"You're not always good to me, fight with me, but because you're my friend, i always like you.."
She talks and now pull Sehun's back closer to her.
"so, please don't makes me leave you again, don't makes me into that Suzy again, Suzy who left you wounded..This is should come to an end, but i don't want to be the one who do that.."
Suzy can feel  her tears now in Sehun's shirt, and she's quickly wiping her tears and takes a deep breath while biting her lips.
"and if that happens, even if i make you hurt again, please greet me with a smile if we ever met again, promise me.."
She's stop talking, and close her eyes slowly. Today is so tiresome for her.

***

Sehun finally open his eyes, after Suzy stopped talking for a while. He can hear her snore like always.
He's turning his face to her who's sleeping still with wet eyes, and arms in his waist.
He's not doing anything except staring at her face, watching her beautiful face and thinking about every words that she said.
"should i keep you here forever?" he talks while mumbling, and touch her hair slowly.

 



I'm having fun writing this..

please bear with me, readers.

xoxo