Four

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" I booked my flight back tomorrow night, so i have approximately 28 hours in Japan." Suzy talks while give Sehun a smile.
" where do you want to stay?" he ask her while driving, and Suzy can only shakes her head.
" I'm going to book some hotel now." she reach out her phone and start typing on it.
" I'm craving for a ramen, could we eat first, before i drop you."
Suzy lift her face to him.
" sure." she nod her head, and give him  confused look.

Sehun looks exceptionally tired tonight, he's on a tour and preparing for Japanese debut. He looks older than his age.
" do you ever sleep this two weeks?" she ask him while staring deep on his face, he looks surprised, but shake his head afterwards.
" not so much. why? worried?" he ask while smiling, and Suzy can't do anything but smile.
" i like your new hair." He continuing his talk while focusing his eyes to the road.
Suzy touch her hair, and staring at it.
" i'm surprised you notice." she's brushing up her hair while smiling, and give Sehun a quick glance.

***

" is that good?" Suzy can only stare at Sehun who's busy slurping his noddles and enjoying his dinner.
" stop asking me question, try it by yourself, if you're curious." Sehun talks while pouting his lips to Suzy and continue to eat.
" i'm not eating ramen, in the middle of night." she's crossing her arms and now focusing her eyes to her phone.
" are you not hungry?
" i am. just help me find some bread or fruit to eat." she answer the question, and makes Sehun rolling his eyes to her.
" you can just eat at the hotel then." Suzy lift her face, and give him a serious gaze.
" ok, i will. so annoying, Ya! you better be nice to me tomorrow, i'm letting you off tonight." she talks with deep voice, and Sehun only responding with a light laugh.

" i'm mentoring someone at the company right now." Sehun start a new topic for her, and Suzy back focusing her eyes to him.
" who? a trainee?"
" yes, a girl. she's one year younger than us, she's starting late." Suzy hearing his explanation while nodding her head.
" she can do well. if she works hard, 21 is young." she's lift her face and met with Sehun's serious and deep eyes .
" you're not jealous?" he talk with deep tone, and makes Suzy smiling at him.
" why would i? noone will like you, if they know how's your real behaviour is."
Sehun feel a little bit offended by her words. So he just stare at her, and stop eating.
" well, same thing apply to you, noone will like you then." he talks while chuckling, and makes Suzy smile.
She always love, bickering with him. Such a fun source of entertainment.
" whatever, i'm still beautiful." she talks and start playing with her phone again.
" what about me? am i not handsome?"
" have some confidence, you're my man. that means you worth me enough, you're quite handsome." She talk while teasing him and getting up from her seat.
" eat faster, i'll be waiting on the car." she's walking away from him while smiling.

***

Suzy's stopping by to the toilet, she can hear someone on the next cubicle. Talk in Japanese, but she can hear some words that are familiar. Exo, Sehun.
Seems like this girl is on the phone. She feels heavy on her head so suddenly, there's no way she can get caught with Sehun. Her manager will be furious, and Sehun will get into trouble.

She's waiting for almost 20 minutes before she decide to come out from the toilet. She's walking very slowly, and when she's back to Sehun. He already surrounded by dozens of peoples, they're taking his pictures, and ask him for a sign. He looks helpless.
He give them a smile, and sign for few people, but he looks scared.

***

Sehun can't thinking a way out from this, people keep coming and talking to him.

" Sehun-a." Sehun is surprised by his manager's voice, a few securities are behind him. he's dragging him out from that place. He manage to escape from that crowd.
" i already have feeling this will happen. where is your car? let's go." Sehun only stare at him with confused gaze.
what is it? how about Suzy?
" whose bag is this?" his manager asking him a question when he opened the door of his car.
" mine." Sehun answer his question quickly, and he seems understand. Thanks God, Suzy have this black bag, if she bring something that Pink, Sehun can't get out from trouble.

Sehun staring at his manager who now driving his car.
" hyung, why did you came to that place?"
" ah..you called Suzy, right? she called me asking for help. " Sehun's eyes become bigger hearing her name. He feels nervous.

" No matter how, don't you think you should call me for asking help in that situation, why did you called her ?" His manager talk quickly, while chuckling and patting his shoulder lightly.
" where is Suzy now?" Sehun looks dumbfounded and asking him another question.
" Gwangju, she's with her parents, she told me that she have family reunion or something."
a lie. the dumbest lie that he ever heard.
" since you ate ramen already, you don't need your dinner, right? just sleep, and enjoy your one day off tomorrow." his manager told him those words.
But Sehun can not progress on anything, Suzy, that girl.

He's back to his car and stepping on it gas immediately, after his manager gone inside the hotel.
Her bag is here, in the car, she has no money, map, clothes, she just has her phone.
He start to calling her, but seems like her phone is dead. He start swearing hard on his head.
Suzy doesn't know anything about Japan. In this middle of night, with nobody.