eighteen

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

***

"so it won't matter if you love me or not, we're still breaking up by tomorrow?" Suzy decide to let Sehun know everythings, about what happened this morning between her and her manager. and that's his first question.
"i hate the way our relationship are matters to people." she talks while wiping her tears, she wants her life to be hers only.
"you choose, am i someone who's worth your career?" Sehun talk to her with low voice, and Suzy can't help but hit his back roughly.
"that's not something that you can casually ask."
Sehun look surprised with the way Suzy respond his question, so he hold her face and stare at her eyes, deeply, too deep for Suzy to not feel intimidated by it.
"for me you're worth it." He said it with serious tone, makes Suzy taken aback and scared, but teasing him with a smile after that.
"why? because i'm pretty?" she talks to him while laughing, and it makes him annoyed already.
"no, because it's you."
Suzy stop her smile, and leaning her head on Sehun's shoulder.
"It's not something that we can easily decide."
"I don't want to let you go."
"That's way too greedy of you. i know i have to choose, but i just don't know how."
none of them are talking again, they're just busy with their own mind. They knew the situation is extremely uncontrollable.
they knew about the risk, they knew how hard the situation is.

"do you want to have a date with me? somewhere far away, where us is owned by you and me." Sehun talk while ruffling Suzy's hair.
She's been crying and he knew it. His head is heavy too, everything is so hard for both of them right now.
"today? i have work to do." Suzy shake her head, and wipe her tears with her hand again, she bet that her face is now bloated and tired.
"you doesn't need to do work on the same day you break up with your handsome boyfriend." he talks while laughing, and makes Suzy pinch his cheeks while pouting her lips.




***

"I can't believe, i'm doing this." Suzy is now sat beside Sehun, with her dead phone on her hand, and a small travel bag on her lap.
"It's nice, right?" Sehun hold her hands, and give her a quick glance.
Being with him like this, makes her realized that he's probably worth as a change of her 6 years career.
"It is nice. Thank you."
"Let's pull over here." Sehun stepped on the brake and get out from his car after stopping it in the middle of the road with a pine tree scenery on its left and right.
Suzy following him from behind, she never knew that place like this is exist in korea. It's really beautiful.

Sehun is dressed like a celebrity for this date, he's not wearing a masker, he's wearing a long coat with black shirt on the inside, a skinny jeans, and a boot.
Suzy knows what he want from this date.
"The wind is too strong. It's really cold." Suzy stand beside him, who's watching the scenery in silent. He looks surprised by her sudden remarks, but manage to give her a smile.
He really is handsome, even for Suzy who's already know him for years.

"Sehun-a, what if after all of this, even after this date, even after you showering me with tons of love, i still choose my self as Suzy rather than my self as your girlfriend, are you going to hate me?"
Suzy talks to him with husky and super low voice, while hold his hand slowly.
There's no answer from him, even after a while. Both of them are just staring blankly at hundreds of pine trees who keeps moving because of the wind.
Suzy can feel that her eyes start to getting hot, and tears are flowing again. She has no words anymore for this situation, she just confused, hurts, and sad.

"Let's go." Sehun pull her hand and dragging her back to his car. His heart is scattered into pieces too. Everything feels so unfair for him.
He's turning his face to Suzy when he realized that she's not moving.
Suzy is only standing there and covering her face with one hand. crying.
He's not doing anything but only stare at her. It's true that she's the one who promised him sweet lie about being together forever, when they were young and even now.

"i shouldn't have said that. I know i promised you not to leave, i know you hate that kind of lie." she's talking while still covering her face, and it makes Sehun weak from head to toe.
Suzy's tears is always his weakness since they were a kid. The way she cry in front of him is different with the way she cry in front of others.
"i don't want you to hate me. I lived a life when there's no you. And it was such a pain." she talks with low voice while shaking her head and lift her pale face slowly.
When her friendship with Sehun destroyed. Not even once she found someone as supportive as him, as genuine as him, their friendship when they were young help her a lot through difficulty from time to time.

Sehun can only sighing when both Suzy's teary eyes now stare at him, in a way that makes me want to be with her forever.
"I told you.." he place his forehead on hers and hold her waist on his arms.
"I'll let you go, only if you're being honest." He touch her cold cheeks, and rub it lightly with his thumb.
"why?" Suzy now feel so much calmer, and feel quite surprised regarding what Sehun said. She thought that he'll get mad and furious, just like before.
"I hate seeing you cry. But now, you have a date with me, i don't want see any tears again. alright?"
He hold her and take a few step closer for a hug.
Suzy takes a deep breath, and hold him tighter that ever. She start to cry again, Sehun is not the old Sehun that she know. He's so much better and she loves him more than ever.
"Promise me, you're not going to cry anymore." he talks with a sweet and deep voice while ruffing Suzy's hair a few times.


Only a few chapters left.

where are you readers.....

i miss you too.

 

xoxo

_Karla