Three

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" Suzy, you're not hiding anything from me right?" Suzy's quite surprised by her manager question. She turn her face to him, and shakes her head.
Nothing, there's nothing.
" alright, then."
Suzy take a sit beside him and give him a stare.
" is there anything wrong? you looks tired, and you're not nagging me oftenly these days."
He looks surprised, but manage to give her a smile.
" I'll talk to you soon."
" what is it? it's about new projects? i'm not taking that Tokyo photoshoot, Sehun told me not to."
Suzy can hear his heavy breath.
" i know you won't, he won't like it if you getting called a , everytime you in the same time zone with him."
He talks it with sarcastic tone, he doesn't look that happy, when Suzy bring this whole Sehun talk to him.
" i don't know, why people saying things about you, but not about him. I'm taking care of you for all this years, not for people to diss."
Suzy can only smile, and shake her head.
" he has it worse, believe me, oppa."

That's the truth, Suzy doesn't really know if this ever happened before, but in her case, she feels like she have all things easier than any other idol who caught in dating scandal. Sehun has it worse, people talking about him everyday.
" say hi to him if he called."
" yes."
" And, you have two days slot for rest this week, what are you going to do?"
Suzy give him a blank stare, and start tying her hair.
" I'll be here, sleeping, or i'm going to come over to my aunt's house or well, anyone. don't disturb me when i'm resting, oppa."
she talks while mumbling and give him a quick smile afterwards. He seems understand and leaving her right away.

***


" My flight at 9 pm tonight, i'm not talking to my manager about this, i'm doing the right thing, don't you think?"
Sehun can hear Suzy's nervous voice on his phone.
" Lying is never a good thing." He talks quickly and he can hear her heavy breath.
" anyway, you're going to pick me up at the airport, if you're not there, i'm coming back to Seoul right away. I can not seen by anyone in anywhere."
She talks really quickly, and Sehun can ony shake his head.
" I'll be there, princess. why are you so loud about this?"
" no, i mean, my manager is..he's kind of..anyway, i'll talk to you later, ok. bye."
" Suzy,ya.."
" why?"
" you know that chocolate, they sell on the plane, plese buy it for me, a lot of it, i'm craving for it since yesterday." Sehun talks while laughing, and he can hear Suzy's groaning on the other side.
" i thought, you're gonna say 'i love you' or something like that." Sehun can only smile hearing her voice, she does sound dissapointed.
" what can i do, if i love chocolate more than you."
" so childish." she talk while chuckling, and makes Sehun feels warm inside, her laugh is cute, always cute. The sound of it.
If he needs to compare, Suzy is more matured than him overall, there's times when she's a little bit difficult and childish, but most of time he is.

***

" Where are you going with a car?" his manager ask him, while pointing his finger to the parking lot.
" somewhere, i want to try some ramen, my friend recommend it for me. but the hyungs are tired, so i'm going out." he answer really quick, and start walking away from him.
Lying is never a good thing.

" Just, be careful..makes sure your phone is active." he still can hear his voice, even when he's already inside the car.


30 minutes, before she reach here. Sehun driving his car while wondering what ever happened to Suzy in the last two weeks.
Well, he saw some photos that she uploaded on sns. She looks fine, and busy.
She save one of the photo when she pose with a red shirt and looks simply cute on that. So simple, so close with middle school version of Bae Suzy.


I'm landing, safely. where are you?

Sehun read the message, she got from Suzy, after parking his car. 2 minutes ago.
She'll come out on this gate.
black car, audi, only one here. can't come out, too many people.
He replies her message right away.

If Sehun could choose the last thing that he really hates regarding his relationship with Suzy, it's the part of getting caught on a date or seen together with her.
He just hate it.

***

Suzy coming out to the parking lot 15 minutes later.
Her hair now black, really black.
She wear a snapback, a denim jacket and a long skirt. Simple but not that hideous. He can spot her right away.
He's rolling down the window, and wave his hand to her. Glad, she notice, so he doesn't need to come out.
She get in to the car, and handling him a paper bag.

" what is this?" he looks confused and Suzy stare at him.
" chocolate. i bought it." she answer the question while put her seat belt.


Glad, you guys are still here.

Reading this and enjoying this..

Thank you soooo soooo ssooooo much.