Lost Years

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

Sehun really hates today. He's tired, lack of sleep, and worried.
It's just his first day on Seoul after a while, but all his schedules is tight and he can't do anything but to face it.
He remembers Suzy's expression from this morning. Not good at all.

" How's your relationhip? is it going well?" One of the journalist asking him so suddenly without his manager knowing.
Questions was usually screened before, and since his agency is one of the biggest, his manager can dodge a lot of questions for him. especially everythings which related to Suzy.
But now, someone asking about her when his mind is literally full of her. He can not dodge anything, he speak with his heart and a little bit too honest.

" She's sick right now. so i'm kind of worried." he talks while smiling, and the journalist is looks surprised but happy.
" is her condition really bad?" Sehun lift his face to him, and shake his head.
" No, she has a light fever and flu. But she's fine." he talks and bowing to him while walking away.
He knows that was a statements that can turn into dozen articles tomorrow.

***

" Are you ok?" Suzy blink her eyes a few times. It's almost dinner and finally she can hear Sehun's voice again.
" I'm fine, so much better than yesterday." she's getting up from her bed and start walking to the living room.
" I did some stupid behaviour today."
" what is it?" Suzy responding with deep voice while laying on her sofa again.
" i talked about you on a news interview." she blinking her eyes a few times and smiling.
" i better check about it tomorrow." She talks while chuckling, and he can hear Sehun let out a heavy sigh.
" why? are you regreting it right now?"
" kind of. anyway, don't forget to rest and eat your medicine, i'll se you this weekend."
" what weekend? i start filming again since this weekend. I'm busy." Suzy talks while turning on the tv.


" we have a little time to get together tonight, my members and some of my friends will be there. maybe a few of your friends too."
Suzy feel surprised, and stare blankly to a road in front of her window. She doesn't have any courage to come out at all.
" i don't have any friends." she's talking with low and deep voice, barely heard to Sehun.
" you do. you just can bring your car and see me there." Suzy can heard a lot of people talking and noises behind her phone.
" text me the place. i'll try to come."

She decided to see him. After her dating news broke out to public. She has this phobia of public place for months. She hates everyone and everythings.
Well, that's because she wasn't even date Sehun that time. She's accused by public and have no way out.
But now, she likes Sehun a lot, that she want to come for him and meet with him on public.
It's basically a private get together with limited participants, party between celebrities, but still, it's kind of scary.
 

***

" i told Suzy to come." Sehun is sitting side by side with Kai who's busy observing people who entered the room.
" are you crazy? why? people will asking and teasing. She'll hate it." Kai looks surprised and shakes his head a few times. He knows Sehun is sometimes stupid, but he doesn't know that he is this stupid.
" no, Suzy likes party. She's not an introvert since she was young." Sehun take a few sip of his drink and give Kai a deep smile.
He knows her the best.

" Being popular in such a young age, rumor for not get along with her own members, money, wealth, fame, she's gonna be a perfect person if she has an outgoing personality." Kai talks quickly with low voice.
" You're dissing my girlfriend." Sehun talks to him while chuckling and hit his shoulders lightly.
" well, at least, she's beautiful." Kai responding it while point his eyes to the front door.

Suzy is there, she's wearing a white thin shirt with blue metalic jacket on the outside. Her eyes is definitely looking for something.
Sehun can see, that a few people come to her and greet her while chatting and smiling.
" she's fine. i told you." He's whispering it to Kai and walking toward her direction.

***

" you don't tell me, this is a club? and people is everywhere?" that's the first sentence that come out from , when she realized his existence.
" I'm sorry." He talks while smiling and give her a quick kiss on her lips. She's taken aback and surprised. She can see people start paying attention to her and whispering something.

Suzy realized that the attention she got is so much lesser after her relationship with Sehun coming out on public. But still, she feels uncomfortable either way.
This party is something that Suzy knows, hair stylist, make up artist, coordi, every insider on this industry is here. She doesn't really know why this kind of party is necessary. She's been here for twice or thrice at the beginning of her fame.

" i was sick yesterday, and you told me to go here?" She talks while waking away from him.
and Sehun knows that Suzy is mad.
" i'll go bring my stuffs and coming back here really quick." Sehun talks to her who busy talking with a bartender asking for a drink that he doesn't even know.
" Don't talk to me, i'm annoyed right now." she just respond with a low voice, while giving a signed Tissue to a man who sit beside her.
He left her while give her a little pat on her bang. Suzy getting mad is like the best thing that happened to him all day.
It makes him relaized that even though she's start to get annoying, he doesn't want her to leave. And it shows how much he likes her.

***

" I told you, she hates it." Sehun coming to a room, with only exo members and staff in there.
Sehun lift his face to Kai, who talks while smiling. He's right, Suzy is completely in a bad mood right now.
Even though, already know about his relationship with Suzy, Sehun doesn't really like if she's getting associated with his team.
People can call him selfish, but he wants Suzy to become a part of his real life, something that he can reach easily and closely as a human, not a celebrity.

" you really don't have friends?" 

Suzy lift her face and find Sehun standing there while smiling.
" don't smile at me, it's super annoying."

" i had a life, before you, a girl. she's really like to get together and a very cheerful person." he's talking while squezing his body closer to Suzy.
" if you try to be romantic, and saying that girl is me. it's not gonna work." Suzy give him a quick glance, while ruffling her bang quickly.
" No, it's not you. It's her." Suzy following Sehun's eyes, who now staring at a girl with long hair who's dancing and laughing with a few people who she knows.
Her face is really familiar, but she never saw her anywhere before.
" I liked her. a lot. and she doesn't even know until tonight and she probably won't until forever, since i have you right now."
Suzy give him a serious gaze, trying to search something from his eyes. He probably lie or kidding or saying bull for her, but no, he's saying the truth.

" it's because, i feel like we need to learn more about each other. i don't know nothing about you for 8 years."
he talks while give Suzy a little squezze on her hands, and put his hand around her back.
" you know, everything won't be the same after you told me this right?" Suzy talks with shaky and husky voice. She's surprised and sligthly feels betrayed.
" what is her name?" she's throwing her eyes to that girl once again. and Sehun looks surprised but still manage to answer her question.
" Jeon Na ra."


Readeeeers.....

I'm sorry for being MIA... been really busy.

So i decide to drag this story for a little while. The thing is, i'm going to make a parallel story with my internet friend Dianca.

She's been writing this story..and already told me her plan for that story, it's nice.

Nara

And i really like it, so i want to make a parallel story with it, just in case i'm going MIA again. you can enjoy that story first.

 

But anyway, this is such an experiment, i hope you'll like it, or you probably won't, but i'm going to try my best.

and please read Dianca's story. Because now. we're going to have a collabo for this fic.

 

xoxo

_Karla