Seven

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" Just..leave me alone" Suzy hang up the phone. and looking around her.

She's on the train. a bullet train, she supposed to stop on a station that can take her to her friend dorm. A high school friend.
But she doesn't really know the route well. And this morning, she was really mad, and not having a clear mind so she decide to left and here she is.
hoping to take a right train.
Fighting and arguing with Sehun is never easy. She loves him a lot, that she doesn't want to makes him feel she's not worth it anymore.
But he always find the best way to makes her pissed off and frustrated. Not like she doesn't know that she makes Sehun feels the same way.
she know how angry he is, how frustrated he is over her ridiculous behaviour.

Her phone is ringing again. Sehun.
She's picking up and not saying anything.

***

" where are you?" he talks with tired voice. He sound so desperate.
Suzy is not answering his question.
" i know, you're angry. and i was wrong about what i said, i'm sorry." he talks slowly, and Suzy can hear his heavy breath.
" don't be. le'ts do it the way you want. you don't have anyone to owned you, so do i." she talks while looking out to from the train.
" so stop, asking about where am i. There's no one who have the right to know about it beside my self. including you." she talks with husky voice and now she's trying hard to not to cry. at least until she's hang up this phone call.
" and let's call our relationship as the casual one. I can't find any other name that suit with all of this bull." That's what she said before hanging up the phone without hearing any Sehun's response.

Selfish? ofcourse? ridiculous? not so much. It's the most logic things that she can do after hurt by Sehun's words.

***

Sehun staring blankly on his phone. he start to asking himself, is he ready to be left by Suzy again? is he ready if Suzy's stop caring for him because he doesn't want to owned by her?
He doesn't know. He never think about Suzy left her again, because she promised.
He stop trying to call her. and decide to stay at his hotel. He needs to find an answer by himself.

" what happened? you're not coming out for ramen again?" his manager looks surprised when he found him on the hotel room laying on the bed without any spirit.
" all the kids is out." he's continuing his talk and Sehun only give him a little smile.
" i'm tired." he talks to him shortly and now start closing his eyes. He's tired indeed.

" Suzy-shi.." he's opening his eyes as soon as he hear his name.
" can you live without her?" his manager asking him a question while joking and chuckling. But it's enough to makes him get up from his bed.
" why are you asking?" he's responding with low voice and give him a smile.
" i'm always watching you, and i don't know. you seems care for her so much."
" i saw a lot of youngster in love, but both of you seems different. love, sweet words can be useless, but care is infinite."
He talks while handling a cup of coffee for him.
" it's probably because you know her for a long time?"
Sehun can only smile.

" i thought i'm not treating her well, i'm not that really care for her. We fight a lot." Sehun talks while shake his head.
and he can see his manager give him another smile.
" well, i don't know. i could be wrong. But you worried for her, care for her, do things for her. she might be not know. But sometimes i'm worried about what will happen if things is not going well between you two."
Sehun nod his head, and his manager start walking away from him.
" as you get older, things you should protect is increasing. But since you already protect her when you're young, it's hard to letting go, right?"
He stopping his talk and come out from his room. Leaving him confused and worried.
He doesn't know what to think.

***

" Shinjuku? you miss the station." Suzy still on the train, when she knows that she misshed her stop.
" perfect." she's mumbling by herself. Sehun is the first name that come to her mind on this situation. But think about it.
He's probably somewhere, holding his anger and wish that Suzy stop all her childish act.
She's waiting nervously for her next stop. But this train is already on a long way outside Tokyo.
From 365 days a year, why she must have a bight fight with Sehun and get lost in another country at the same day.

" i don't know how to get back." she called her friend and asking her for directions.
" i think, you should wait on the other side of peron." she can hear her friend talk, but she feels afraid to even move and walk from her position.
" i'm afraid. i'll call you later, do not turn off your phone." she talk quickly and hanging up the phone. She's wearing her snapback and jackets.

The last thing that she wants to happen in this situation is getting recognized.
She's walking alone on the street, decide to grab some food before looking for any way to get back.
She's stopped by on a coffee shop, and exo's song is playing in there.
" iced blended green tea." she place her order. she doesn't even like that drink. it's Sehun's favorite.

she start opening her SNS account while waiting for her order. Even if she's not updating it, there's always people who left comments for her.
and there's one caught her eyes.
" you don't deserve him." she reads that and feel a little bit hurt. It's not like she never saw comments like this before.
But because her relationship with him is not that good, she takes this kind of comment a little bit too serious.

***

 

Sehun decide to wait on the airport, because Suzy's flight is less than 2 hour. It's already midnight, and he needs to clear things up before, she's back to Seoul.
She didn't pick up his call. Not even once. He understands very well about her anger. It's all his fault, he knows it.

Sehun start to get anxious, when it's already her scheduled flight and Suzy is nowehre to be found on his sight.
He try really hard to pay attetion to every people that entered the terminal from his car, but he saw noone like Suzy.
He feels an extreme regret, and start to think that he missed her flight.

Sehun was ready to leave, when his phone start to ring. an unknown number.

" who?" call from the hotel, he did left his number, just in case Suzy is back to the hotel. and gladly the people who talk with him is now speak in korean, so he can understand all his words very well.
" an agassi that you were looking for this morning, missed her time to checking out, so we need to taking her stuffs out from the room."
Sehun feels an extreme headache so suddenly. She's not back yet? after all this hours?

" what are you talking about?"
" she's not back yet since this morning, and supposed to checking out from the hotel 5 hours ago."
 He stepped on his car, and start drive his car to the hotel right away.

***

" we're sorry for doing this, but it's our regulacy." one of the staff hotel give him a bow and talk with a broken korean. But he can understand it.
Suzy's stuffs is already on the lobby. everything is here. Her bag, her ipad and charger, plus a jacket that she wore yesterday.
" we try to called her several times, but her phone is inactive, and apparently she wrote your number as her emergency number." the staff showing Sehun a form that Suzy filled by herself.
Sehun is having a hard time to progress all of it. He reach out his phone and start to call Suzy's manager.
He doesn't care anymore.

" Sehun-shi?" her manager's voice sounds husky. Of course it's midnight too in Korea. He must be in a deep sleep when he called.
" yes, hyung. I want to ask you about Suzy, did she contact you today?" he try really hard to sound calm.
" ah, she told me that she'll be in gwangju or her aunt house, for this three days. what happened? is something bad happened?"
she's not contacting him at all.

" ah no, i just finished my schedule and start calling her, but her phone is dead. she's probably asleep." Sehun talk quickly, and hanging up the phone right away.
" should we call the police? you looks extremely worried." the staff hotel talks to him again when he saw Sehun looks so devastated, angry, and worried.

He just shake his head and coming out from the hotel. He's going to wait for her. if she's not coming back till morning, he'll definitely call the police and searching for her by himself.