Nine

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" I'm sick." Sehun can hear Suzy's voice over the phone while waiting for his flight on the plane.
Finally he's back to Korea after finished his schedule on all over Japan.
" I'm going to see you, very soon." Sehun talks to her with reassuring voice. and makes Suzy feels relieved.
" I miss you." he continue his talk and nodding his head, when one of the stewardess give him a sign to turning off his phone.
" i know."

After that day, Sehun feels extremely happy on having a relationship with Suzy. He found himself even more treasuring her than when they were young.
She's such a complex creature, learning about her is never makes him bored. She start to filming for a new drama last week. And not even once he feels dissapointed when she can't be contacted for one whole day.
He trust her completely.
He start to realized that maybe, he really can't live without her. He'll be having a hard time for letting go at least for now.
And hearing her sick is not helping him too. He's worried and dying to see her soon. But, well, he still a celebrity who has a long list of schedule on every month.

***

 

" eat your medicine. we're going to push away your filming until you feel a bit better." Suzy nod her head, she doesn't really have any energy to do filming.
She rather to stay here and sleep.
" start to getting sick when your boyfriend coming home from his tour. what are you up to, Suzy-shi?" her manager talk with sarcastic tone, when Suzy is tucked on her bed by her stylist.
" i'm really sick. here." she reach out her hand and pull his hand to her forehead. She has a high fever.
" i made you porridge, don't forget to eat." her stylist ruffling her hair and start dragging out her manager from her room. Suzy's waving her hand to them. and start laying on her bed.

She's staring at her phone screen. Sehun is still on the plane. Even though she really want to see him, she knows that she's not his number one priority if he has schedules to do.
She close her eyes slowly, and pull her blanket up to her neck. She feel colds, even when she's already wearing her yellow thick pajamas, and a few pair of socks. Her head is dizzy.

***

Suzy opening her eyes slowly, when she hear someone is on her living room watching a tv. It's probably her manager or stylist, or even her brother or her mom.
She start looking her phone. 10 pm. She sleep for almost 4 hours. She thought that she'll feel better after sleep, but she's not.
Her fever is now worse, and she feels heavy on her eyes. Her room is dark. She doesn't have any energy for getting up. so she start to close her eyes again.
She try really hard to fall asleep again, but the sound of TV from the living room is so disturbing. She wants to yell at anyone who's out there, but her voice won't come out.
She feels weak.
So, she decide to getting up and walking out from her room very slowly.

" oppa, can you please.." she's poping out half of her body from the door, while talking with low and husky voice.
" why?" Suzy feels surprised and blinking her eyes when, Sehun is the one who she found on the living room, watching a tv while laying on her couch, with his blue jacket and jeans.
Suzy shake her head, and start pitying herself because she though this is her imagination.
She turn her back and ready to back inside her room, when her so called imagination start to talk again.

" do you want something?" She start to stare at him again, and now he's walking toward her directions.
" you're here." Suzy mumbling by herself when Sehun now standing close to her and touch her cheeks.
" Suzy-ya? your fever is getting worse." He hold her face with both of his hands.
Suzy is not saying anything, she just start crying, and holding his arms with her weak hands.
Sehun start hugging her and ruffling her long hair. He doesn't even know why is she crying.

Her face is hot because of the fever, but her body is extremely cold. She looks pale, and now start crying on his arms.
" what happened?" he manage to ask her a question with husky and worried voice.
Suzy is crying really hard. Looks like she's in a lot of pain.
" let's take a sit, you're not going to get any better from crying like this." He's dragging her hand and helping her to lay on the couch, when she's not answering any of his question.

She's wiping her tears while laying on the couch, she really looks sick. Her face is extremely pale, and she looks tired.
Sehun is not doing anything, but give her a stare while ruffling her bang a few times.
" i miss you." he talks while caressing her cheeks and taking a sit on the carpet beside the couch.

Suzy is not saying anything, but give him a smile. Sehun feels a little bit hurt seeing Suzy who turn into some weak girls who can't do anything.
She doesn't even throw mean words and start bickering with him, like the way she usually did.
" do you want to eat something? your manager told me about the porridge." He's getting up from his sit and start walking to the kitchen.
Suzy is not answering nor do anything, she just watching him preparing her food, and sometimes smiling by herself.

" here." Sehun is back after 5 minutes. He's helping her getting up and start to looking for her medicine on the kitchen.
Suzy start to eat, while sometimes close her eyes. She feels really weak, and sick. Even this food is far away from taste good.
" eat a lot, i need to bring your blanket." He left her and start to find her a blanket from her bedroom.

Suzy staring at her medicine and take a sip of water, when Sehun is back while covering her with a thick blanket and hold her on his arms.
" why are you here?" Suzy asking him while lift her face to him, and touch his hair.
" i'm here to take care of you. Look how miserable you are, without me." Suzy can't help but smile hearing his answer. She does looks miserable right now.

***

" i miss my parents." she talks after take a few medicine while laying down on the couch again.
" want me to take you there?"
Suzy is not answering, but manage to give him a nod. she feels so much better, she doesn't really know whether it's the medicine or him that makes everything is better.
" he let you in? my manager?" Suzy start asking him another question.
" He did, after a lot of arguing." Sehun answering her and touch her forehead again. Her fever is still there.
" you need some sleep."



" i bought you some stuffs from Japan." he talks to her while hold her shoulder on his arms. He wants her to sleep, but she refused.
" what stuff?" she talks while closing her eyes. Having him beside her like this is surely good. She can have a peaceful night, and warm hands to help her covering from fever.
" i don't know. My manager bought it." Suzy hit her cheeks lightly while smiling.
" i'm worried about you. you're not the one who easily getting sick since you were young." he talks while pat her back and Suzy start opening her eyes again.
" i don't know." she tighter her arms on his waist and burried her head on his chest. She feels tired oftenly right now.
" don't be sick like this again." he whispering on her hears, and makes Suzy feels an extreme warm on her heart.
She lift her face, and stare at him who looks really sincere with all his words.

" i really want to kiss you right now." she talks slowly with husky voice. Sehun can't help but laugh.
" do it then, here." he talks while put his face closer to her. Suzy looks surprised, but shake her head.
" no, you can't infected by me, and start getting sick or having a flu, busy man." she close her eyes and hug him again.
" alright." Sehun nodding his head and give him a kiss on top of her head.
" i'm going to sleep, don't disturb me, and don't leave me."
Suzy finally can have a peaceful sleep beside her high fever and dizzy head. Sehun makes a big difference for her.

***

It's 5 am in the morning, when Sehun open his eyes and find Suzy still sleeping on his arms. She looks better.
She touch her cheeks, her fever seems cooling down since last night.
He has a tight schedule today. There's no way he can stay here for any longer.
He start brushing Suzy's hair, trying to wakes her up. She's not talking anything on her sleep, that means she really is tired.

" i need to come home." he talks with deep voice, when he found Suzy start opening her eyes slowly. her arms is still linking on his waist, but she finally letting go.
Sehun getting up from her bed, and Suzy start watching him preparing her medicine on a little table beside her bed.
She's sitting on her bed, when Sehun turning on the light. She's hugging her knee while watching him wearing his shoes and beanie.
She doesn't want to let go of him to be honest.

" there's some bread on the kitchen, take it for breakfast." she talks to him while tying up her hair, and touch her forehead.
" ok, i'm going." he's talking while touch her cheeks and Suzy replying it with a nod.
" don't forget your medicine."
He give her a quick kiss on his lips before getting out from her room.
She still can hear, his footstep from the kitchen.
" i'm taking all of these." he scream from the kitchen and Suzy can't help but smile.
When he's finally gone, her world is quiet again. And she hates quiet.


no no no, i'm going to make this story longer.

and add a little bit more draaamaaaa.lolol

thank you for reading this

_xoxo