TWENTY

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

It is a forest, just like Sehun's said.
and now Suzy is linking her arms to Sehun's while take a slow step in between the pine trees.
Sehun is not saying anything, since they came out and in their 10 minutes of walk.
There are few options for them, first is continue dating, wait until someone leak their fake relationship news, getting hate, and exile from this industry right away, it could be few months, years, or forever.
second is told people they broke up, but secretly dating, Suzy is not good with lying, so she doesn't even think about this option, and once they get caught, getting hate, and it's a mess all over again.
The last one is, broke up, and live each other life separately. this is the most safe option, but not the easiest. She's not sure how she can handle life without Sehun anymore.

"why are you not talking?" She finally talk to him, and give him a push on his shoulder lightly.
"Have you talked to Nara about me again?" Suzy is really surprised when, Sehun bring Nara to their conversation out of nowhere.
"No, she just told me that you and me are difficult person, and told me that our relationship won't be an easy one." Suzy talk to him, and Sehun not answering, He's only looking down, and sometimes looking up to the sky.
"you're matured right now." Last sentence of Suzy's talk, makes Sehun turn his face to her, and give her a confused gaze.
"I'm always like this, what are you talking about." He continuing his walk and answering her question at the same time.
"My heart is all yours, yours to protect and yours to break." Suzy quoting his words, back when they were together in Japan Sehun said that words to her. And now she said it to him, while holding his hands really tight and locking every finger of her hand to his.
"I'm not sure about what i'm going to do right now. And seeing you who's calmer and not getting mad even when i told you i probably choose to be Suzy rather your girl.."
Suzy stopping her talk, when Sehun now stare at her, and his own hair, while taking a deep breath.
"I don't have any other choices and any other option. I seriously want to keep you here forever, not letting you out, not letting you back to be Suzy anymore, i want you to be mine only.."
"We shouldn't have lied at the first place.." He finished his talk, he keeps his head down. Suzy can't do anything but holding her tears.

***

"What do you like about me? why do you find me beautiful?" Suzy start the conversation again, after realized that Sehun is not saying anything again.
"I don't know." He's not answering her question.
"should i shave my hair? so you won't find me beautiful and it's easier to part ways with me?" Suzy know her words doesn't makes sense.
Tears already so close on her eye. it can fall anytime.
"shut up." Sehun only responding her with short words. He sounds angry and desperate.
"You told me, you don't want anymore tears, and you'told me to not talking to you?" She's asking him with a bitter smile.
"I know we can't be together of the situation and the mess that we made. But as long as you're happy, and smiling like the way you used to be, that's enough."
He finished his words and letting out a heavy sigh, he's matured.
Sehun who once hated a girl for years because she left him, Sehun who was afraid to be with her, because he doesn't want Suzy to left him again. It's nowhere to be found.
There's only Sehun who cares for her and her happiness above anything else.

"I'm mostly cry in front of you, gosh..i really hated you so much that i always cry remember i used  to be a friend with a jerk like you." Suzy talks while smiling and start walking back to the house.
Sehun is now a meter away behind her.
Suzy turn her face to him, and give him a smile.
"Do you still remember the time when you were my friend?" Suzy asking him a question and he responding it with a nod.
"I don't." Suzy continuing her talk, and makes Sehun stopped from  his walk.
"What do you mean?"
"I don't really remember those time, i just remember that you were a good and dependable friend of mine. The thing that i remember the most is times, when you ignored me, when you hated me, when you cursed and swear at me, when you yelled at me."
She takes a deep breath before holding Sehun's hands and drag him to continuing his walk.
"It's because i keep recalling those memories these day, Sehun was a jerk who's always getting mad at me, he was the one who makes me feel ignored and suffered the most, he was the one who makes me hated by tons of young fangirls, he was the one...."
Sehun gives her a deep stare that makes Suzy stopped from her talk.
"What is this? what are you talking about?" Sehun looks really tired, his face is now becoming more pale than before.
"I'm trying to fall out love with you, i want to stop liking you.  by remembering all those times...you were a complete bastard."
Suzy talks to him, and it makes Sehun focusing his eyes more to her.
"I want to hate you again, so i won't feel pain when i'm leaving you.."Her voice start to sound desperate, her eyes start to feel warms, and when Sehun hold her cheeks with both of his hand, she's in a complete pain.
"I broke my promise, i told you i'll stay with you forever, but i lie. you should get mad and throwing bad words to me for that, so i can hate you again."
She give him a quick glance, she knows Sehun probably won't care about what people says, he just want her to stay with him, and she knew it.
But that's not the case for her. She can't let Sehun ruining himself. She can't let Sehun ruining her.
"what's with this date and spending times with me, calling me beautiful when i'm about to leaving you."
"you supposed to be angry."
Suzy talks while half screaming and half crying. Sehun looks surprised, and takes a quick glance to their surrounding.
Noone is here.
Suzy still covering her face while crying. She's a mess. She's the one who turn into a complete mess.
She always hate herself for being in love a little bit too much with him. And now the only thing she can feel is pain.
Sehun reach out his hand to dragging her back to the house.

"Why are you changing?" she talks after calming her self, while watching Sehun who's now dragging her hand and walking in front of her with a quick step.
"answer me." she's lowering her voice now, when she found no answer from Sehun.
"you said, you don't want to coming back to old Sehun anymore, you told me you won't do anything for me again, but what is this? liar."
They finally reach back to the house. Sehun turn his face to Suzy. He's not saying anything, his eyes, his gaze, Suzy can't find a lot of disbelief from him.
He's letting go of her hand, and get  inside the house without a word.
Suzy still can see him from the outside, thanks to the window glass all over the living room.
He looks dissapointed. And Suzy knows he's not extremely happy about what happened when she saw Sehun throwing his expensive coat angrily, and get inside his room.
With the door shut close.

 


I want to make this short, bu it's twenty chapters already.

I'm sorry.

 

thank you for reading.