FIFTEEN

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" I'm really sorry." Suzy feel surprised, when Sehun is not even mad about what she's doing.
He just talking to her while looking down.
" I'm sorry."
Suzy found something on the way of his talk, something unusual, something that sound different and make her frustrated.
" am i deserve to be treated like this? " Suzy talks while give him a quick glance.
" i told you right? it's going to be different after you told me that you liked her in the past."
Sehun still not saying anything, he doesn't know how to respond this. Something happened to Nara and he needs to know.
Nara is someone who he looks up to a lot, and if there's something wrong with her, at least he needs to know.
" I'm going to start feeling insecure, everytime you with her i'll feel sad and left out, it's going to be hard to have trust in you, if you start lying about your relationship with her."
Suzy stopped her talk and covering her face with both of her hands. She's angry, just simply mad.
" That's why i didn't told you about her, because i know how you feel."
Sehun talks with low voice and makes Suzy lift her face to him on disbelief. He's right. She doesn't even want to hear Sehun mentioned Nara when he's with her.
" Finish everything you have with her, but don't ever think to meet me before you done with her."
Suzy come out from the car and leave Sehun in a shock. She left.

 
***

" you look like a mess." Nara finally found a spare time to meet Sehun. She feel surprised when she found Sehun with his tired face.
" i don't have any schedule so, i'm not really maintaining my look." Sehun only give her a short sentence. He's lying, his life is a mess because of Suzy who's been MIA for days.
" i'm sorry about what happened with Suzy." Nara talk while give Sehun a piece of bubble gum. His favorite.
" what? nothing's happened." Sehun feels nervous and afraid when Nara start talking about Suzy, the last thing that he wants to happened is Nara knows how his life is a mess because Suzy getting mad about her.
" she's probably jealous because you keep hanging out with me." Nara continuing her talk and Sehun can only respond with a smile.
" No, not at all. She know you're my friend, she doesn't mind at all." Another lie. He doesn't want Nara to suffer and think about this.
" she didn't talk about this? ya! you need to ask her, i'm a woman too. Your boyfriend's girl friend is the worst enemy for a woman." Sehun taking a deep breath, and just give Nara a stare.
" she's fine. don't worry."
Nara can sense that Sehun doesn't like this talk, so she decide to stop and give him a smile.
" it's good then, because i have to work with her after this." Nara knows exactly, that she's the game changer on Sehun's relationship these days.

The way Suzy talk to her, her gaze. She knows that she feel insecure about her existence. And she feels glad, if their relationship is too strong to get affected by her.
" work? what work?" Sehun looks surprised and give Nara a deep gaze.
" a project, you know i'm an editor on a fashion magazine and Suzy is an idol that everyone's loved. I'm going to see her often, i don't want her to feel uncomfortable around me, Sehun-a."
Nara talks with deep voice, and makes Sehun feels a little taken aback.
He's staring at Nara's eyes deeply and give her a smile.
" She's fine."



" If your manager know about this, he'll definitely mad and do anything to makes you break up with him." Suzy is on her waiting room, when she told her stylist unnie about what happened between Sehun, Nara, and her.
She's already too tired to cry. And now she's just dissapointed and angry at Sehun and herself. She doesn't even realized that their relationship doesn't really have a high value for them.
" Who is prettier? you or her?" Suzy lift her face when she asked that question. She can't help but only replying her with a smile.
That doesn't really matter. The fact that Nara was together with him when Suzy was the one who decide to left Sehun back in the past is the one that bothering her so much.

" Suzy-shi?" Someone called her name and knocking her waiting room.
" It's starting in 5 minutes." a staff is informing her about the photoshoot, and Suzy give her a smile while nodding.
A fake one.

" Unnie, when is oppa coming? please tell him to bring some vitamin for me." Suzy talk to her stylist while coming out from the door and bump with Nara who's busy with her phone and a bunch of paper on her hands.
" Nara-shi." Suzy called her name slowly, she was calling her without realized.
Nara lift her face and smile widely, when she found Suzy was the one who called her name.
" Oh? are you ready? Let's go, we're waiting for you." Nara linking her arms on Suzy's and start walking with her.
She feel surprised when Suzy stopped and letting go of her arms. Nara give her a quick glance, when she found Suzy is surprised and uncomfortable around her.
" i work here, remember? i'm an editor for this magazine."
Suzy is not saying anything, she's just confused with all this situation.
" i need to be with my stylist, so you can go first." Suzy talk quickly and leave Nara immediately.
The situation is ridiculous for her to get friendly with Nara.

***

Suzy back to her waiting room, while staring at her stylist, who looks confused. She needs to be professional on this situation.
But her fight with Sehun is putting her on difficult situation, she's regretting now for being in love with him too much.
This is not her, she's not someone who can easily have a bad feeling for enyone else. But for Nara, she just doesn't like her.
" Is that her? the girl?" she lift her face when her stylist start talking. Suzy lift her face nod her head slowly.


Di and me decide to end the parallel story after a few chapters.

She said she's been too busy T_T.

I hope everyone can have a nice experience from reading this kind of styling.

 

PS: I really love Nara's character that diancaa potraying so i agree to do this on the first place.

Anyway, have fun reading dearest readers