one

The Greatest Bastard (Last Part)

" I hate you." Suzy's walk in her high heels while talking on her phone and holding a cup of hot coffee.
" Why are you hating me? i'm not doing anything wrong." Sehun replying her while chuckling.
" why you didn't tell me about going a tour in Japan?" she talks with low voice, and put a poker smile, when people greet her.
" sorry?" he said that and he cut off the phone immediately.
Suzy is not mad for Sehun going away, she just hate it that people will look at her pitifully for being left by her succesful boyfriend. And they start to ask, whether they're still together or not. Or maybe she just hates for being in love alone.

 

***

" Hi." Sehun coming in to the apartment, as soon as Suzy open it.
They already not seen each other for 10 days, and Sehun is going away for Japan the day after tomorrow.
" Don't be ridiculous, why are you so angry regarding my work schedule?" Sehun linking his arm on her waist and whispering on her ears while giving her a back hug.

Well, she does hate it. She does hate of being separated by distance and time, she want him to be more real, than just busy.

" It's not like you're free either." He keeps talking while sit on the living room, when he saw Suzy still mad and left him alone to the kitchen.
Suzy is more annoyed by those words, it's true that she's busy too, this cf, those cf, this photoshoot, those interview, she is busy.
But if she compare it to Sehun, it's obvious who has more work, and have high possibility to faint because of exhausted.
She give him a stare and focusing on her cup of tea again.
Sehun replying it with a quick glance and a smile.

" ah..i really hate when you doing that." he talks while turning on the tv and play with his phone.
" me? doing what?" Suzy answering him for the kitchen, half screaming half crying because she's really annoyed.
" that. your stare, your behaviour, the way you talk to me." he talks with deep voice, and makes Suzy even more angry.

She just hate it, when Sehun act like they're separated for months is not a big deal, it's more than being childish. She just want to know, if she's not the one who hurt when they can see each other oftenly.
She just want to be sure, that in this relationship, she's not the one who feels all the happiness or the sadness. She just want to believe that Sehun already love her like the way he did on the past.
she stop talking back and sit on the kitchen while wiping a few drop of tears on his cheeks, she hates it, when she turn into a lame and weak girl in front of him again.

" Suzy-shi?" she can hear his voice searching for her from the living room. She get up immediately.
" what's wrong? come over here?"
she's gussy up her bang and her browny hair very quickly before step in to the living room.
I need to do a cool fight, i need to be on my best shape when i fight with him.

she walks to the living room with sunglasses and her phone on her hand. Her long browny hair is now fall over on her shoulder.
" if you want to stay here, please do so. I'm going out with my friends." she talks to him and start wearing her blue high heels that she found beside the sofa.
She wear her sunglasses and give him a wave. He does looks confused, but she know he  give her a smile in such a way, way that she hates.

" it's only 7 pm? what club start their service at this hour?" he start to get up and standing beside Suzy who still struggling to put on her leather jacket.
" i'm not going to a club, why would you think like that?"
" that style of yours is something that clubbers will wear when they having a fight with their boyfriend." he talks while smiling, and makes Suzy embarassed yet annoyed.
" a beautiful and y clubbers of course." he talks still with a smile and ruffling her bang slowly.
" whatever." she pushes his hand away, and start walking to the front door very quickly.

" Suzy-ya, your car keys. you're not going to walk, right?" Sehun calling her over and reaching out his hand.
Suzy turn to him, and find her car keys on his hand. She shakes her head and walk to him again.


I've been busy with work, but now i have spare time.

so yeah, hope you guys still here......

xoxo

_Karla