BestFriend's Girlfriend

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

Nara popularity is increasing like crazy, she’s not even coming out on tv, but words that spread on the internet is turn into some article quickly.

Because she was trained by SM for 7 years, people are curious about who is she, and with jungkook’s popularity that start to increasing, more people take interest about her too, and after the radio show she did with Sehun, almost all exo and bts’s fans want to know about her. People start digging his past as a trainee. Her old photos surfing on the internet, mostly photos when she was a trainee with other idols, and when people start to digging up her past, Nara want everything to stop.

***

“ Come on, let’s enjoy tonight, don’t act like a superstar, people won’t recognize you.” Namjoon talk to Nara when she drop Jungkook to his dorm after school.

“ Ya! namjoon-ah. Don’t be so annoying, you told me to come, and i know you won’t be there. I heard about practicing new choreo from my brother.” Nara bite his shoulder and hit it lightly. What can she do, if there’s no one that she close to in there.

“ some of our friends will be there, and your idol friends will be there too, i bet.”

Nara nod her head a few times, EXO is definitely coming. And a few of her dancer friends will be there too.

“ Well then. I’ll try to have fun.”

***

 

“ Here is it, our rising star.” Nara give everyone a quick smile, before take a sit on a round table with a few of her colleague, most of them is her dancer friends, and her friends when she’s still busy on her trainee life,  jetsetters.

“ don’t talk like that, and don’t call me that. It’s annoying.” Nara talk with low voice while chuckling, she said it as a joke. But that’s her true feeling. Noone will get a benefit from her being popular. Even her brother.

“ we’ll definitely seeing you to debut right? A delayed dream finally come true.” Nara can only shake her head, and hoping everyone will stop treating her as a celebrity or something.

 

“ wait, see that? Real superstar is here.” Everyone stop talking and focusing their eyes to the front door.

Suzy is there, looking beautiful as ever. Nara knows that she’s Sehun’s girlfriend, Her schoolmates in high school and the real superstar. Since she just got back to the country recently, she can not talk a lot about her with Sehun. The only thing she know is that she’s living her dreams that already vanished.

“ They must be feel suffosticated for receiving a hate bandwagon for months, now they looked more relax, don’t you think?” Nara only give them a quick glance, because she doesn’t know anything about Sehun, Suzy, and their relationship. She just got back from the states, and saw news about them on the internet and daily report from Jeon jungkook sometimes.

“ yeah, they looks a lot happier. “

Nara blinking her eyes while focusing her stare to Suzy and Sehun who looks far from happy. Suzy looks annoyed, and Sehun looks wronged. They’re probably having a fight.

***

Nara really enjoying tonight. She can talk freely with her friends and joking about the lost years. They can talk about anything.
She wants to meet her exo friends, Sehun especially, but they’re nowhere to be found, even his girlfriend is left alone on the corner with blank expression.

“ She’s really beautiful, indeed.” Nara muttering a few words, when she get up for a dance, and saw Suzy who play with her phone, and sometimes lift her face, while ruffling her hair.

“ Come on.” One of her friend, dragging her to a dance floor, and she couldn’t do anything but dance.

She likes it, partying, clubbing, and stuffs.  It can distract her for something cleanly.

***

“ Jeon Nara.” Nara turn her head when she found Sehun and Suzy walking closer to her and waving their hands.

“ annyeong, chingu.” She give Sehun a quick glance, and Suzy  a light bow.

“ You don’t bring your brother?” Sehun asking her while chuckling, and makes her hit his shoulder lightly.

“ Jungkookie? He’s under age. Plus he doesn’t like this stuffs, i take all the partying genes with me.” Nara talk while laughing, and makes Suzy give her a smile.

“ Jungkookie?” Suzy give Sehun a deep stare, demanding an answer.

“ Bangtan’s Jungkook. You know him, right?” Sehun answer it very quickly, and Nara only give her a nod.

“ i know him, is that your brother?” Suzy is surprised and speechless, she know the group, and she knows Jungkook, she met him, when he did some interview for miss A years ago.

“ anyway, i’m going home first. Need to get up early for work tomorrow.” Nara give Sehun a waving hand, and a sweet smile to Suzy. She feels happy, that her best friend is happy, but she can denied that she felt an emptiness. Not because Sehun is happily dating someone, but something more than that.

 


OMG!!!! Karla is agreed to start this join project.

Please read her story..

The greatest bastard pt.1

pt.2

pt.3

 

We have a parallel story. And this 2 whole fanfics will connected with each other (Nara and greatest bastard pt.3)

. oh gosh it's so exciting.

And for all karla's readers. Welcome.

Thanks for reading my story too.