Ep 3: Music Show backstage

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

“ Jungkook-a? You’re going to the tv station today?” Nara ask her brother who busy watching some anime on the living room. He has been staying in her apartment since last night.

Nara is busy preparing breakfast on the kitchen, and she feels annoyed when her question is not answered.

“ Jungkook-a, breakfast! She needs to scream for her brother to hear.

“ you’re going for the music show today?” she ask her brother once again when he takes a sit for breakfast.

“ yes, i’ll be going after breakfast, why?” Jungkook put a few spoon of rice to his mouth and give Nara a stare.

“ i’m going there too.”

“ you? For what?”

“ i need to do some mentoring with one of the staff.” She answer the question shortly, and start to looking at her phone.

***

“ Jungkook-a, look. Yesterday was Joy’s graduation day.” Nara turn her phone to Jungkook and showing him some pictures.

“ yes, she’s my senior on school.” He just nod his face lightly.

“ Are you still going to school? When you’re so busy?” Nara talk to Jungkook with loud voice while take a sip of water.

“ is that even a question? Of course i’m going, and my schedule is quite flexible, but it is hard at first.” He talks with serious tone.

“  why?”

“ i don’t even remember all my classmates’s name after few months on school, because i miss too many classes. “

Nara nod her head and pat Jungkook’s head lightlt. It must be so hard for this young kid.

“ But noona, you know my homeroom teacher, he said he remembers you.” Nara almost chooked by her food because she feels surprised.

“ he told me that he understand my schedule and why i miss a lot of classes, but he said that he doesn’t get it, why Jeon Nara was missed a lot of classes when she’s not even debuted yet.” Jungkook talk to his sister while laughing.

“ does he know, i’m your sister?”

“ of course, i told him since the very first day of school.”

“ I’m busy back in that days,  i barely sleep, i need to have 6 to 7 pair of uniform, because sometimes i finished my things in the morning, i keep one pair at school, another one at home, at SM, and  another one at Hongdae.” Nara explaining to her brother while keep eat her breakfast.

“ i know your life.” Jungkook just nod lightly, because he understand how his sister life few years ago.


 

Nara finished her mentoring in a short time, so she takes a few times to visiting people on the backstage of Music show.

She came to BTS’s waiting room to meet them.

“ Namjoon-a.” She calls one of her friend who ready to do the rehearsal.

“ what are you doing here?” he ask her when she come in to the room.

“ i have something to do, where is Jungkookie?” she come in to the room and start looking for her brother.

She greet everyone politely, because almost all of the staffs already know her, it’s not really awkward here.


“ noona!” Nara turn her head when she found Taehyung running to her direction while smiling.

“ don’t run, it’s dangerous here.” She talks with low voice.

“ Do you see Jungkookie?” she ask him with low voice while tying her hair up.

“ in there, with Suga hyung, but we need to do rehearsal right now.” Taehyung talk to her while walking away and stare at his phone.

“ really?”


Nara come to the deep area of waiting room to find jungkook who sit in one of the sofa while read some book.

“ Jungkook-a!” she call her brother name and waving her hand lightly.

Jungkook is get up from his sit and walking to her.

“ Let’s start the rehearsal.” Even before they meet, one of the staff is coming to the room and told them to preparing for the rehearsal.

Nara decide to get out from the room while walking side by side with them.

***

“ i listened to your song, but i think some of the parts need to change, it sounds weird on some verse.” Suga talk to Nara when they’re walking together.

“ really? I’m going to check it out this weekend, i’m busy with work right now.”

Nara talk to him while nodding her head, when everyone stopping from their walk.

“ Seulgi-ya!” Nara talks with loud voice when she found Red Velvet’s member walk passed by her.

“ oh! Nara?” Seulgi waving her hand and smiling to Nara who start to find a way to them.

“ Jungkook-a, i’m staying with Seulgi.” Nara waving her hand to Jungkook and walk with Seulgi side by side.

“ Joy, where is she, sooyoung-a?” Nara start looking around when she can’t find Joy around her.

“ she’s at the front, she always like that when see Bangtan.” Irene talk to her while pointing her finger to the front.

“ really? That’s weird.” Nara mumbling by herself and stare at Joy who’s waiting for the elevator.

***

 

“ congratulation for your graduation, Sooyoung-a” Nara give Joy a light hug and handling her some money.

“ you give her money? For graduation gift?” Seulgi talk to her while laughing and hit her head lightly.

“ That’s not a money. That’s a dollar. I’m not preparing anything for you, i’m sorry.” Nara bowing her head lightly to Joy who said thank you to her while smiling.

“ It’s ok onnie, i like it.” Nara pat her head and give her a smile
 

“ Are you met with Sehun or Jong in?” Nara asking Seulgi who’s busy with her phone.

“ few days ago, at the company, why?” Seulgi answer the question with low voice.

“ it’s hard to see them, i called Sehun last week and he said he’s in China.”

“ Are you close with them, Nara-ya?” Irene ask her a question and she lift her face while smiling.

“ we’re supposed to be in co-ed group, Seulgi, Sehun, Kai, Soojung, and me. But we failed.” Nara talk to her while smiling and taking off her jacket.

“ really? You never talk about that to me.” Wendy now talk to her and sit beside her.

“ you never ask, honey.” Nara answer her in english and pat her back.


“ But Wendy-ya, do you know about that legendary dance battle, the one i told you before.” Seulgi start to talk excitedly with loud voice.

Irene and Nara start claping their hand, But Wendy and Joy just staring at them with blank face.

“ about two trainees that used the dance room for 8 hours? Without letting anyone in? Every trainee know about that, why?” wendy give Seulgi a glance, demand an answer.

“ one of the trainee, is here, that kid.” Seulgi talks while laughing and pointing her finger to Nara who sit in one sofa while laughing.

“ what? Is that you? Really?” Wendy looks surprised and start laughing hard.

Everybody laughing because they knew that story, the legendary dance battle. One night in the summer, two trainees doing a dance battle without any permission from their instructor, they looked up the dance room and not going out for 8 straight hours, they don’t eat and sleep. All the staffs was very angry to them, because all training schedule became a chaos, other trainees can only watch from the outside. And noone forget that incident.

“ But onnie? Who’s the other trainee?” Joy finally stop her laugh and give Nara a question.

“ Sehunnie.” Nara answer the question with laugh.