Ep7: Practice room pt.2

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

“ when we were a trainee, me, Taehyungie hyung, and Jinnie hyung oftenly wandering around apgujeong while doing some bet.” Jungkook start talking and now everyone absolutely immersed on this story.

“ we were playing rock-paper-scissors and the one who lost need to approach a girl as punishment.”

“ you did? What girl?”

“ Just girl, we pat her head and walking away after that.” Taehyung continuing the story while smiling.

“ that really is stupid.” Namjoon shake his head and give him a deep gaze.

“ i know. So one day, we played the game near SM building, i lost, and there’s one girl who’s buying tteopokki, so i decided to pat her head and run.” Jungkook talk quickly while telling his story.

“ you really did that? Hoseok ask him with low voice and give him a glance.

“ he did that.” Nara answering the question and receiving a confused gaze from Hoseok.

“ how did you know?”

“ Nara is the girl.” Jin talk to him while laughing hard. This story is really absurd on every way.

“ Daebaaaak, really? You don’t know it was your sister?” Namjoon close his mouth and laughing hard.

“ He really didn’t know, and noona is.. you know her, hyung. Her reaction was, i feel bad at Jungkookie at that time.” Taehyung talk while laughing and pat Jungkookie in hs head quickly.

“ you hit him?” Namjoon turn his head to Nara, and asking her.

“ no, what are you talking about? i don’t know how to hit people.” Nara answer the question quickly. It’s true, she’s a woman after all.

“ so what did you do?” Hoseok ask her the question.

“ i was waiting for my tteopokki to be wraped up, you know from one of the food seller truck. The ahjumma was giving me my food when i found a hand patting my head from nowhere, i didn’t know what am i thinking, so i just, hold that hand quickly, and i said to her, "ahjumma, this is my boyfriend, he’s the one who’s gonna paid for this," and then i left.” Nara talk while smiling and looking down. She thought all this story is absurd too.

“ I was so surprised, Noona was wearing a hoodie, so i didn’t get to see her face, and then she suddenly left. And the worst part is she bought a 20000 won worth of tteopokki, i don’t have that much of money, we were only a trainee that time.” Jungkook talk while laughing and give his noona a deep gaze.

“ i bought it for my friends at hongdae. Jungkook could be in danger if i didn’t saw Jin oppa, and Taehyung.”

***

They stopped from their talking, when Suga come to the crowd and start picking up some food.

“ that story is a huge news, Nara-ya?” he talk while give her a quick glance.

“ what is it, so you heard it.”

“ i can hear all of you though.”

“ so what’s with this story? Where’s part of Taehyung ruining someone’s life?” Jimin give Nara a question and confused gaze.

“ ah you’re right, so that night, you’re not only using me as punishment right?” Nara start to talk while giving Jin, V and Jungkook a stare.

“ wait, we met you, not too long after we played that stupid game though...”

“ Hyung, there was someone. Hyung, there was a girl before her, the tall one.” Jungkook start to talk with his eyes starting to get bigger.

“ you’re right, and i’m the one who lost at that time..” V talks with low voice and nodding his head slowly.

“ who is it? Who’s the girl? “ Suga start to take interest and ask Nara with deep voice.

“ i don’t know if i should laugh or serious about this story, Sooyoungie..” Nara start to talk with low voice while chuckling. She’s not really sure if this is one of funny story or not.

“ Sooyoungie? Who is she?” Namjoon give her a glance.

“ Red velvet..”

“ I think i know who she is, ah i’m ruined.” Taehyung cut Nara when she’s talking and start to nod his head.

“ who is she hyung? Red velvet? Which one?” Jungkook ask him with huge curiousity.

“ ah, that’s why she keeps avoiding me when we met. Tell me about it, noona.” V give Nara a cue to continue her story.

“ the other day, when we met on tv station, Seulgi told me that Joy always weird everytime she saw bangtan, since you keep promoting at the same time. It’s not that hard to notice. So i asked her about what happened, i thought it’s because of me since Jungkook is my brother.”

“ so what she said?”

“ Sooyoung is soooo lively and fun, so she said that everytime she saw you, she can’t forget about what happened, because she needs two weeks break from training after that and having a hard time on the company, she was too scared, she thought that you were some weird man. But it’s ok, she just didn’t want to remember those hard times, she’s already debut anyway, and successfull too.”

Nara talk while smiling and give V a pat on his back.

“ i knew it, i met with her twice or thrice, and yeah, she bowed to me quickly and left, i thought it’s because something else.”

“ it’s not that bad tho. “ Suga talk while putting food into his mouth.

“ yeah, i was just joking for telling this in such a manner, but it’s better if you wraped up that stupid game neatly.” Nara talk while get up from his sit and wearing her jacket.
 

***

“ what should i do with all of you, you have such confusing and controversials personality for people to understands, and you choose to be an idol where everything needs to be perfect.” She talk with low voice while giving them a smile.

“ that’s it the way how you thaught? To be perfect? It’s better to be honest though.” Suga get up from his sit too, and give Nara a little pat on her back.

Nara’s just petrified on her position without saying anything.