Ep 6: Practice Room

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

“ Nara-ya, i listened to your radio show last night.” One of her senior editor approaching her desk while put a few files on her table.

“  ah, onnie..” Nara bowing her head slowly, and give her a smile, she knew she’ll get chewed right away.

“ if you’re going to be an idol and come out on everywhere, it’s probably the best to take a day off, told me first, or quit this job.” She’s leaving her after talking so quickly and makes Nara completely dumbfounded and annoyed.

The whole day is a complete torture for Nara, her boss ordering around and keep critizing her for every little mistakes she made. Everything’s happened because a lot of articles about her came out and people start to picking on her for being involved with their idols in real life. People finding out about her job as an editor on fashion magazine, and start to boycotting her articles that she wrote and her column on the magazine.

“ i’m going home first, Nara-ya. You worked hard today.” One of her friends pat her shoulder, while walking away.

***

 

“ Jungkook-ah, Nara is going here right now?” Hoseok ask him after the free practice end. They usually wrapping up the practice on middle of night or dawn.

“ i don’t know, she texting me like 4 hours ago, she said she’ll be here soon.”

“ she said she has story to tell me, but i don’t know what is it.” Taehyung talk to s and shake his head slowly.

They’re talking to each other when the door start to opening and they can see Nara entering the practice room.

“ food!!” Taehyung and Jungkook screaming as they find Nara come in with full of various snacks on her hand.

“ yaaah, what happened today?” hoseok joining the crowd and give his friend a big smile, but Nara ignoring it.

“ i had a bad day at work.” She answer the question quickly while taking a seat behind Namjoon who’s busy with his phone.

“ because of the hates on internet?” Nara turn her  head when, namjoon start talking and showing his phone to her.

“ no, i could care less about that. My boss is sooo annoying today.” Nara shake her head quickly and start covering her face.

“ noona, you promised me to tell something yesterday!” V come to her while talking and take a sit beside her.

“ ah, you’re right, wait is everyone here? This story is really amusing.” Nara talk while laughing and start scanning the room.

“ yoongi oppa? Where is he?”

Nara get up from her sit and start opening a door, suga’s work room.

“ you don’t know about knocking door?” he talks with low voice, while pointing his finger to the door.

“ sorry. Let’s come out, i’m going to tell everyone a big news.” Nara bowing her head quickly.

“ is the news important, like if i don’t hear it now, something terrible going to happen?” he talks while focusing her eyes on computer screen.

Nara only shake her head slowly. “ not really.”

“ then close the door from the outside, ”

Nara only puting her lips, but leave the room immediately. She knows him. No means No.

***

“ he’s working on something lately, and he’s really busy.” Jin talk to her as soon as she’s back to her sit. She reply him with a nod.

“ spill it quick.” Namjoon talk to her while pushing her shoulder.

“ ya, Jimin-ah are you going to eat or listen?” Nara talk while give Jimin who’s busy eating a stare

“ you said this story is about Taehyung, why should i listen to it?”

“ ya, your best friend is ruining someone else’s life and don’t even realized, it’s a problem for everyone.” Nara talk with serious tone and give everyone a quick glance.

“ stop talking like that, that joke is not even funny anymore.” Taehyung seems irritated and give Nara a serious gaze.

“ arraseo, don’t get mad. But it’s kind of serious for me.” Nara talk and give V a little pat at his shoulder.

“ oppa, do you remember the time when we met in front of SM when we were a trainee?” Nara turn her head to Jin who sit behind her.

“ uh? We met on SM? I don’t remember.” Jin shake his head and makes everyone focusing their eyes to him.

“ no, not in SM, but in front of it, when you played that stupid bet with Taehyung and Jungkook.” Nara talk while pointing her hand to v and jungkook.

“ wait, i’m lost. What bet? What SM?” Hoseok stop from his eating and now start to focusing her eyes to Nara.

“ ah..that, hahahaha.” Jin nod his head and now he started to remember.

“ Jungkook-ah it’s better if you told your experience to everyone.” He continuing his talk while laughing.

“ i feel like i’m going to die that day.’’ Jungkook start to talk while give Nara a quick glance.