Ep 5: Secret

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

“ Where are you going right now?” Sehun talk to Nara when he preparing for back to dorm.

“ i’m coming with Taehyung, i’ll pick up Jungkook on his dorm, and going home.” Nara talk with low voice while give some staffs a bow

“ you bring your car? Jungkook is living with you right now?”

Nara shake her head to Sehun while stare at his eyes.

“ i bring my car. my parents is here to visiting that kid, it’s more comfortable to have a family meeting at home, it seems like my brother going to get lectured.”

Sehun nod her head several times, it’s true that their relationship is now getting distant after what happened.  They used to be known as best combo on their trainee life, Sehun was lacking on a lot of aspect back then, but Nara is good at everything, she help Sehun a lot, until he picked to be one of exo member. When he’s busy preparing for his debut, Nara suddenly stop her trainee life and decide to study abroad. He didn’t know what the reason until now, Nara never said anything about that.

***


“ Taehyung-a, i really wanted to say this, but i think it will be more fun if a lot of people hear this story.” Nara and V is on their way to BTS’s dorm, and she just know about this one story few days ago.

“ story about what?” v seems curious and start asking her question.

“ about you and your weird behaviour of course. I really like you, taehyung-a. But sometimes people will misunderstand your personality, i feel slightly worried, same thing for Jeon Jungkook.” Nara talk to him with serious tone and makes him a little bit taken aback.

“ is that really bad, noona? What did i do? “

“ you ruin someone’s life, and you don’t even realized.” Nara talk with a creepy tone, but laugh after that.

“ what are you doing? Stop scaring me, i’ll hate you forever if you keep joking like this.” V seems annoyed right now.

“ I’m not joking, i’m serious. When is bangtan’s free practice schedule? I’m  going to treat everyone when i get my payment from the magazine, and tell you about this story.” Nara talk to him with low voice.

V is really treat Nara like his real sister, since he doesn’t have one. Nara is already friend with Namjoon since high school, so he know Nara as Rapmon hyung’s friend before Nara as Jungkook’s sister. She’s really did well on idol thing, since she was a trainee on big company before, V was betting everything for Nara to be the greatest idol on his generation, her talent is complete, she’s no different from Jungkook, good at everythings. So when he heard Nara stop chasing her dream as an idol, V feels so dissapointed, and Nara won’t tell him the reason.


“ you’re facing a real trouble, brother.” Nara talk to Jungkook as soon as his brother get on her car.

“ why? Don’t scare me. It’s annoying.” Jungkook, wearing his seatbelt while giving her sister a deep gaze.

“ Dad knows about you using my credit card to buy those stupid console game.”

“ seriously?” Jungkook seems surprised and his eyes got bigger, looks really cute in Nara’s eyes.

“ why did you buy those stuff? You don’t even have time to play it.” Nara talk to his brother and start lecturing him.

“ how did he know about this? Noona, you need to help me later.” Jungkook seems desperate and pouting his lips to get his noona attention.

“ i’m going to stay out from this matter, you really need to get lectured, Jungkook-ah. You kept buying useless stuffs.” Nara shake her head, she won’t fall for his aegyo, not this time.

“ Just receive the lecture, and apologized. Everything will be fine. I’m going to see everyone tomorrow night.” Nara talk with low voice while give him a stare.

“ alright. What’s with tomorrow?” Jungkook nod his head lightly. He always listen to his sister quite well.

“ i have story to tell to Taehyung, and i miss everyone.” She talks while chuckling.