Dreams

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

You need to read Karla's The greatest Bastard chapter TWELVE before this one, enjooooy...


 

“ Why are you here?” Sehun is now walking faster to Nara’s direction while put his phone on his pocket quickly.

“ you, why are you here?” Nara gives him a quick glance and talk to him with a deep voice.

“ I was making a report for Suzy.” He answer the question quickly, while showing her his phone.

“ Ah right..I met her this morning.” Nara and Sehun now walking side by side. It seems like their destination is the same place.

“ really? She didn’t say a thing.” Sehun give her a confused looks, and Nara can only nodding her head quickly.

“ maybe, she’s forgot about our meeting.” Nara stop talking, and take a sit on the edge of the pool.

She put half of her legs in the water. She can see Sehun is following her, and she  gives him a smile.


“ Are you doing good?” Sehun lift her face to Nara who’s now talking while looking down to the pool.

‘’ i’m fine. Why are you here by the way?”  Sehun is always have one question for Nara. Why did you leave?

But now since he’s been through all kind of things with Suzy, he’s start to forget that Nara is one of the reason that makes him hates Suzy even more back then. A girl who left, a friend who left. He feels like it’s enough for him to hate her once.

“ I did some interview with Jungkookie, and i promised him to see the performances tomorrow, i bought the ticket already.” Nara talks quickly with low voice, and Sehun can hear a liitle bit sadness on her tone.

“ you’re always baby sit him, right? Since we were young.” Sehun ask her while laughing, trying to refresh his memories. Memories when Nara and him picking Jungkook up on his elementary school, because he doesn’t remember the road he takes before.

“ Can you see? He’s growing up a lot. “

“ Of course, i know. I feel like i saw somebody else, when i first saw him after his debut.”

Nara takes a deep breath, and makes Sehun stare at her.

“  I was having a fight with him. I was yelling at him.”  She start talking while smiling and makes Sehun stare even deeper at her.

“ why would you do that? But Siblings are fought oftenly it’s no a big deal.” Sehun give her a pat on her back, and Nara still looks gloomy and keep staring at the pool.

“ He called me a liar, and judging my dreams, why would he do that? He’s only 19 for god sake.”

Nara keeps talking with low voice, and brushing her hair with her left hand. She does looks angry and annoyed.

Dreams.

Nara is Sehun’s role model for years. She’s someone who know about what her dream is since she was young. For Sehun his dream is to have a good enough life to live, but Nara.

“ One day, i want a million pair of eyes seeing me on the stage and notice my ability.” That’s what she said when she was 13, after a few days they met. And for now, Sehun is having more than million eyes who’s noticing him on stage. And He knows Nara can do even better than him, since she’s an all rounded talented idol trainee, plus she was trained in a big company too. There’s no way Nara as an idol could turn into a failure.

***

“ You’re only 22. You could probably wrong, and he’s the right one. Nara-ya.”

Nara is not saying anything, and start having a tears on her left eyes. It’s not the first time Sehun seeing her cry. They’re crying together for more than dozen times, when they feel tired and frustrated with all their trainee life.

“ Why did you leave? Why did you give up? Why did you stopped chasing your dream? What happened?”

Finally he can say it. His questions for Nara.

 

Nara started to cry, when Sehun asking her those questions. She doesn’t event want to know the answer. And she’s crying even harder, as her brain rewind the memories. That painful memory.

Nara can feel Sehun’s hand on her back, patting it a few times. On the past Sehun will definitely teasing her or crying together with her. But not now.

“ Do you remember, the dance routine that we were practicing for 8 hours straight?” Nara wiping her tears and lift her face as she give Sehun a question.

“ of course i do, it goes like this right.” Sehun’s getting up from his sit, and doing some key point dance that he remembers. He thought that Nara will joining him and smile. But she’s not.

“ i can not dancing like that anymore, Sehun-a.” Her expression turn even darker, and she start crying hard while covering her face. Sehun is surprised and patting her back lightly. She’s not someone who easily cry, she’s one of the most strongest person he ever met.

“ What exactly happened to you, Nara-ya?” He talks while pat her head slowly. Something is definitely happened to her, something that he doesn’t know at all, something bad, something that makes Nara stop chasing her dream, the reason she left him behind.

 

2010

“ I can do this, right mom?” It’s her third week after she was dischared from the hospital. Her mom sit beside her, and shakes her head while give her a light smile.

“ I don’t know Nara-ya, Doctor told you, it’s impossible. And i’m worried if you keep being stubborn like this.” She watching her closely, and she doesnt looks like understand what she means when she start to turning on the music from her phone.

“ Nara, don’t you understand when i told you about your condition?” Nara lift her face to her mom, sho start having a teary eye, and looks tired. She’s been taking care of her for weeks, when Nara doesn’t think that she was sick.

“ Nothing is impossible, Mom. Plus is not like i’m having a deathly disease, right? I’m fine. I’m ok.” She talks while smiling, and her mom start to cry.

“ I know, you’re someone who never gives up. But when people around you is hurting you need to know when to stop Nara-ya.” Her mom is left after saying that. Nara can not thinking straight and her heart start to feel hurt.

And after that, everything’s going south. She decide to stop chasing. She told her family about her interest on fashion asking them to send her for studying abroad. Left everything’s behind in Korea, including Sehun and start a new life on the US.