Changes

PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE

You need to read Karla's story chapter 15 before this, LINK HERE



 

Nara is definitely aware that Suzy isn’t comfortable with her. Something is going on between her and Sehun, and she’s the reason for that. Nara can’t believe that Sehun was lying to her told her that everything about him and Suzy is fine, when it’s definitely not, both of them look like a mess behind their pretty figure.

“ Noona.” Nara turn her face, when she hears a familiar voice that she hadn’t been heard for days.

“ Jungkook-a?” Nara give him a glance. And he only respond with a smile.

“ what are you doing here?” she start to walk closer to him, and he’s just standing there awkwardly.

Judging from his act, Nara knows that he still angry, and dissapointed about what happened.

“I’m having a photoshoot on that studio, and i heard you’re here.” Jungkook talk while pointing his finger to the next door studio.

“ heard from where?” Nara ask him a question, because he’s not even once contacting her after the fight.

“ Namjoonie-hyung. He told me that you’re here..” Nara feels slightly annoyed, why this kid not asking her directly about that. They’re family after all.

“ yeah, i told him about this project. Anyway, i almost forget that i have a brother who’s still alive for this past week.” Nara talk with an extreme sarcastic tone, that makes Jungkook lost his smile.

“ I’m the one who’s supposed to be saying that. I was fooled by my sister who acted like she’s the happiest person in this world when she’s not.” Nara blinking her eyes a few times, when Jungkook start talking back to her.

Nara was living a life when Jungkook is never talking back to her in years, she owns him under her feet for years.

“ Look, i’m working here, so bring all your talk to home, and let’s have a fight while mom and dad watching, ok?” Nara is trying hard to talk with low voice so other peoples won’t hear.

“ well, i’m coming here to told you, that you’re the one who need to come to me and explain everything.” Jungkook talk with deep and low voice, the tone that even Nara heard for the first time today. He’s not the same Jungkook from years ago.

“ You know...it’s..” Nara is trying hard to run away from this conversation.

“ i hate this type of you more than i hate Jeon Nara when she was a kid.” He left after that strong words and remarks.

Nara close her eyes and taking a deep breath, before wiping her tears. This is not something that she want when she decide to coming back here. Everything seems fine when she’s away from her friends and her family.

“ Jeon Nara-shi?”

Nara start to looking around to when someone called her name once again. Not Jungkook, but someone else.

A man on his mid thirty, with a suit and glasses. Not someone she knew.

“ yes?” she manage to answer him with low voice. She’s taking a few steps back when the man come closer to her.

“ I need to talk to you.”



I'm really sorry for everyone who's waitng this story keep updated. I've been busy.

So my project wth Karla finally come to an end.

 

Enjoy our latest episodeee, readers.

 

thank yoou