Chapter 8

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Am I Not Worth It?' Reach 1000 views!! Yey! Thank you guys! I'm really motivated. 
So here's chapter 8! Enjoy!!! 
********************************

 

TAEYEON'S POV 

"Jessica?" I called out while looking at the side mirror intently to see if it's really jessica, but her hair is covering her face so I couldn't really tell if it's really Jessica. 

She's standing unbalanced. She must've been drunk. 

The light already turned green, but I decided to go and see if she is really Jessica. 

I exit my car and slowly made my way to the bus stop with my heart beating faster than before.

Standing a feet from her I called out her name. 
"Jessica?" I utter softly. I can't see her face still, cause she's bowing her head. 

The girl looked up as she heard me.
And sure enough, it was JESSICA. 

I immediately hold her shoulder in place, to stop her body from swaying. 

She scanned my face for a while before talking. 
"Taeyeon? Is that you." She asked groggily. 

"Yes it's me. Are you drunk again?" I asked her wondering why she is drunk again. It's clear that she's drunk though. I feel stupid for asking. 

"Taeyeon! It's you." She exclaimed and throw herself on me. 

I stiffen. My heart beat fasten to its max. 

"Je-Jessica. Are you okay?" I just find it weird that she hugged me. Maybe it's because of the alcohol. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. And I'm not drunk, okay." She said still hugging me. 

"You clearly are drunk though. What are you even doing here again anyway?" I asked curious and worried at the same time.

I feel Jessica's body stiffen.
"I just feel so lonely." She whispered just enough for me to hear with sadness in her voice. After saying those words she tighten her grip on me. 

Hearing her voice like that I can't help but feel sad too. I don't know how I suddenly have the courage to hug her but I did. I hugged her back, cause I know she needs it and I need it. 

"How can you not be sad when you're all alone out here?" I asked worriedly. 
"You should be with your girlfriend so you won't feel lonely, you know." I said, and for the second time I felt her body stiffen. 

"She's busy." She simply said. 

"She is? Then I should take you home." I said brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter