Chapter 22

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been a while aye? Sorry guys! Here's for my absence. 😄 *******************************   Everyone are sitting in front of the lake with Sooyoung on the right side together with sunny, followed by minah, taeyeon, jessica and Mr Kim. Mrs Noh and Mrs Kim are sitting at the back watching them.   "So, We're suppose to wait like this?" Sunny asked. Earning a 'yes' from everyone.   "But how will I ever know if I've already catch one?" She added.   Just then taeyeon's rod start moving. "Like this bunny!" Taeyeon said as she stood from her seat and pull her rod up, revealing a fish with a size of 12 inch.   "Wooow!" "Daebak!" It's big!" "Taeyeon is great! Wow!" They all cheered for her as she put the fish in her basket.   "I guess this is the biggest fish that I've caught so far." Taeyeon said, amazed by the fish.   "I guess Taeyeon still beats you guys when it comes to fishing." Mr Kim said as he laughed gingerly.   "Not this time uncle! I'm gonna beat her today!" Soo claimed her victory, sending everyone with laughter.   "Soo just give up. Haha. We can't beat taeyeon." Minah said.   "You can give up if you like, but I wont!" Soo again, confidently said.   "Whatever Soo." Minah said and divert her eyes to Taeyeon. "Tae, let's take a picture with the fish!" She said.   "Sure." Taeyeon said as she stood up from her seat and made her way on minah's side. She held the basket in front of her and smile at the camera with minah. Unknown to them, a pair of eyes are looking at them in jealousy. They took 3 photos before taeyeon went back to her seat.   Jessica who's watching Taeyeon's every move before, have her eyes on the lake now. Spacing out.   Taeyeon notice this because she too, is watching Jessica.   "Sica." Taeyeon called out as she touched Jessica's shoulder, getting the girl's attention.   "What did you call me?" Jessica asked questioningly.   "Ahh. Sica? Well.... you called me taengoo the other day and I'm actually having a hard time pronouncing your name... Can I call you "Sica" instead?" Taeyeon asked with hopeful eyes.   Jessica unconsciously smiled at taeyeon, liking the name. "Yeah, I'm cool with it." Jessica asked smiling sweetly at taeyeon, melting the girl's heart.   "T-that's okay with you? Really?" Taeyeon asked, happy of what she just heard.   "Yes Taeyeon. I'm really fine with it." Jessica said, smile never left her face.   Taeyeon can feel butterflies dancing inside her stomach. She love the feeling Jessica is giving her. She temporarily forgot that Jessica is actually someone's property.   "Can we take a picture Sica? This day is so memorable, and I want to remember it forever." Taeyeon said smiling beautifully at Jessica.   It's now Jessica's turn to feel something weird inside her tummy. "Sure." She agreed and taeyeon took a picture of them together.   "Ahm, can we take 2 more pictures ?" Taeyeon asked again. And Jessica nodded.   It's like they're in their own little world, not minding everyone's eyes on them.   Just when they finish taking pictures, Soo shouted.. "I've caught a fish!" Diverting everyone's attention on her.   "Go pull it up Soo! Faster!" Taeyeon said as she went to Sooyoung's side.   Soo did as she was told, revealing a 5 inch fish. Soo is disappointed by the size and Taeyeon is stifling a laugh. "Great job Soo." Taeyeon said and left, with Sooyoung glaring at her.   Minah, jessica and the elders are now laughing at her. "I'm just starting." She said and sat on her chair again.   The whole day passed by smoothly. The whole place is full of laughter, teasing, chatting, flashing cameras... Such happy memories they'll never forget.   Mrs. Kim together with Mrs. Noh, are assigned to cook the fish they've caught. So while waiting, everyone sat around the table they brought.   "Hah! Did you see how cool I am catching those fishes?" Soo asked taeyeon with a stupid grin on her face.   Taeyeon chuckles. "Yeah... I saw how you almost trip try catching those fish. Haha you're so cool." Taeyeon mockingly said giving Soo a thumbs up.   "Shut up midget." Soo retorted back, glaring at taeyeon. Laughter engulfed everyone again.   "You know guys, I miss this. I miss hanging out like this." Minah said out of the blue.   "
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter