Chapter 27

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay.. Since I've read a lot of negative comments from the last chapter. Let's skip everything about yulsic. Don't hate me guys, you're scaring me. XD. Anyway.. Here's the next chapter.
*************
Present

The next morning Yuri woke up without Jessica beside her.

She search around but the girl is no where in the room.

She went downstairs and there she saw Jessica sitting on the couch of the living room.

Fully dress. Her luggage beside her.

"Jess." She called out but Jessica just gave her a small smile.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" Yuri asked, walking closer but Jessica has stop her, so she complied.

The atmosphere in the room is getting thicker and heavier by the minute.

"I need to tell you something." Jessica said without looking at Yuri.

"What is it? Why are you so serious? You're scaring me. Haha" Yuri ended her sentence with a nervous laugh, but she remain standing still.

Jessica finally divert her eyes to Yuri.. Staring sadly at her.
"I... To be honest. I didn't come here yesterday to make up with you and our relationship."

Those words scare Yuri.. She wasn't expecting those words to come up at all.
"W..what? What nonsense are you talking about? You told me that once you came back to me, that means we're going to continue our relationship." Yuri's facial expression turns sour, she don't like anything that they're talking about.

Jessica heave a deep sigh.
"Look. When you saw me outside yesterday, I was about to leave, but then you saw me and I didn't have the chance to go anymore."

"Are you kidding me? Why ... Why didn't you tell me?! What about the kiss?" Yuri is already fuming but still doing her best to remain calm as possible.

Jessica has her eyes on the ground now.
"I'm sorry. I know I'm wrong when I did that. But I decided not to tell you anything until I sort out my own feelings." She explain thoroughly.

"Your own feelings? Have you ever consider my feelings too?!" Yuri yelled, slowly losing her temper.

Jessica gave her a hurtful glare.
"Can't you understand Yuri?! Where not in-love with each other anymore!"

"What are you--" Yuri was about to retort something back but Jessica cut her.

"You keep mumbling her name last night." It turns into a whisper but Yuri still heard it, that made her mute.

Last night, after calming herself.. Jessica entered the room to finally get some sleep, that's when she heard Yuri mumble Tiffany's name.

"I'm also considering your feelings Yuri. That's why I'm doing this. Let's not suffer anymore." Jessica words cut deep in Yuri's heart.

Their eyes starts to water... And Jessica can't look at Yuri anymore.
"It's also hard for me to do this too. But I'm tired already. Let's end this Yuri-ah. Let's break up." There Jessica said it.

It hurts Jessica to say those words too, but she knew that it's for the best.

After hearing those words Yuri stared at Jessica, shaking her head violently.
"No. Jessica, tell me you're lying. Tell me please?"

Yuri got onto her knees and held Jessica's hand tight.
"Don't do this to me please?" She said repeatedly.

Jessica tried to free herself, but Yuri is much stronger.

Both in tears, both hearts are broken.. But Jessica knew it's for the best.

"Yuri-ah. Listen to me please." This time she cup Yuri's face, to make her stop.

"Man up. You have to man up to be happy. I know you love her more than you love me. You.. You don't have to hurt the both of us anymore. Please.. Let's .. Let's set US free. " Jessica pleading eyes stared deep into Yuri's brown orbs.

"Please?" Jessica utter. Yuri's hurt
but she knew that everything Jessica has told her is true.

"I.. I'm sorry." Are Yuri's last words before breaking down, hugging Jessica.

"I too is sorry Yuri. Sorry, because I can't fight no more. But I wanna thank you for everything." Jessica broke the hug and caress Yuri's face.

"I'll never forget you." Are the last words Jessica said before she decided to leave.

She stood up, tears still streaming down her face. She grab her luggage and drag it to the door.

"Jessica wait." Yuri called out and Jessica has stop from her tracks.

"Is it... Taeyeon?" That question came without her looking at Jessica. But then in her peripheral vision, she saw Jessica smile before completely disappearing from her sight.

Yuri is now seated on the floor staring into space.

A small chuckle escaped .
Yuri can't believe it. She can't believe Jessica left her and choose to be with Taeyeon. But her hate slowly turns into an assurance.. She saw how much Taeyeon care for Jessica, and she knew that the girl is in the good hands of Taeyeon. She just knew it...

**********
Jessica is now riding the taxi to Taeyeon's work place.

The latter isn't answering her phone calls.

She don't know what will happen after she confess to Taeyeon, but she will do it and be true to herself.

Just the thought of confessing her feelings fasten her heartbeat.

"We're here mam" the driver told her.

She paid the driver and exit the vehicle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter