Chapter 15

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I just wanna thank my new readers and all the subscribers. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!  It's means so much to me. :D 

So, here's a long chapter for you guys! Enjoy! 


************************************
Taeyeon's POV 

The next day, I planned to see Soo in her restaurant, to spill the happenings last night and to tell her about Jessica staying at my place, cause I don't want her to think wrongly about it. 

But on my way to my buddy's restaurant, guess who I saw? 

Yuri. Yes, yuri. She's sitting on one of the bench of the park I passed by, staring blankly into space.

I halted my car and stared at her for a while through the side mirror, wondering what she's thinking. 

After minutes of contemplating, I decided to talk to her regarding Jessica. 

I reached her side, but still, she is spacing out. She must be thinking deeply. 

"Ahem" I cleared my throat for her to notice my presence but it's no use. 

I sat down beside her and tried clearing my throat again, she then look my way, successfully catching her attention.

Her eyes widen. 
"T-taeyeon?" She stutter in surprise. 

I smiled a bit. 
"How long have you been sitting there?" She asked again. 

"Not long ago." I answered calmly.

"And why are you here?" She asked as she relax herself a bit. 

"Oh. I saw you sitting here alone when I passed by. So I decided to accompany you." 

"I don't need company." She said, irritation is evident in her voice. 

"Is that so? Okay I'll leave you alone. But can I asked you something?" I asked.

"What is it?" She asked looking away from me.

"Jessica." I started and her face turn somber. 

"Why? Why aren't you consoling her yet? She's your girlfriend for Pete's sake!" My voice rise a bit, anger is taking it's toll on me, little by little. 

She gritted her teeth and balled her fists.
"Why do you care?!" She asked looking at me in anger.

I stared at her in disbelief.
"Wow. Seriously? You're mad because I care? Do you know that she's suffering because of you? You don't right? How are you suppose to know?! You aren't even there to help her feel better!" I exclaimed with the same range as her, glaring at her in process. 

"Don't you ever tell me what to do!" She shouted on my face, as she grabbed my collar. 

I smirk sadly.
"Why? Do you actually know what to do?" 

Her gaze soften and her hold on me loosen. 
"You don't know what to do. And you know it yourself." I stated when she look away from me in defeat.

"You know, if I was her, I will much probably broke it all up with you already. I mean, dammit! You didn't even apologize for everything that you've done to her! You let your ego control you. But sadly I wasn't her. I know she's still waiting for you." I said sadly cause  it hurts me to say those things. 

I should've took advantage of the situation to have Jessica for myself. But, I just couldn't. I know how it hurts when yura cheated on me. So, if I am to do the same, guilt will surely eat me alive. 

"Listen, I'll leave you alone after this." I pause then continued.

"To tell you honestly, you're lucky to have her. It's hard to find a girl like her, now a days. You're suppose to love and care for her, instead of ignoring her like this, because of your stupid ego. Don't you know that there are many people out there who are willing to take your place? They are willing to treasure and love her more than you do. So, you must figure her importance, before it's too late. I don't know what really is your problem, but one thing is for sure. You're stupid." I finished my sentence and stood up, ready to leave her when she called me.

"Are you?" She asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you one of those people who are willing to love her more than I do?" She asked, as she look at me suspiciously.

I smiled at her then left her completely. I knew that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter