Not an update

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone..

I know all of you heard the news already.. yeah.. it's about Jonghyun's death. I don't know.. it's so hard to believe. I'm a SHINee fan, though not avid. Still it broke me in pieces.. I can't blame him though. I know exactly how he feels. I've been there, but now I'm slowly coping. I know how it feels to smile despite feeling like you wanna die already. The feeling of being alone when you're sorrounded by many. Even your family can't help you because the main problem is yourself. Depression.. some Psychiatrist don't even know what it means, yet they are labelled to cure one. I just want to say that, if you happen to know someone with depression, don't laugh at them like it's some kind of joke. This is a real thing people. Please raise awareness about depression. That'll be a great help for many.

Jonghyun, he will always be loved and remembered. One of the great singer and composer that I've ever known. May his soul rest in peace.

Also, I'm sorry for not updating for a while now.. I'm still in the process of healing myself. :) thank you for being patient. I love you guys! 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter