Chapter 20

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minha?" Taeyeon asked. 

"Yes it's me! I'm glad you didn't forget about me yet! I miss you so much you know!" Minha exclaimed and hugged taeyeon again. 

"Wow! It's really you. I miss you too! It's been a while." Taeyeon hugged her back. 

"It's really been a while. How are you? " Minah said, happiness can clearly see on her face. 

"I'm fine! When did you come back?" Taeyeon asked curious about her friend.

"Last week. And we'll stay here for good." Minah said smiling widely at taeyeon. 

"That's great!" Taeyeon shouted in glee. 

"Hi soo!" Minah greeted soo and hug her too. 

"You're really back huh? I miss you!" Soo said clearly happy to see her childhood friend, not long after they broke the hug. 

Unknown to soo, Sunny is already glaring at her. She don't like her girl friend hugging someone else but since the girl is soo's friend she'll let it for now. 

(The same time minah greeted soo)
Taeyeon then divert her gaze to her parents who are quitely watching. 

"Mom. Dad. Mrs.Noh." She uttered, she excuse herself to minah and then approached them all with a warm hug. 

"How are you?" Mrs. Kim asked. 

"I'm great. You?" She asked back. 

"I was sad because I miss you. But not anymore." Mrs. Kim sweetly said as she palmed her daughters cheek. 

Taeyeon was about to say something back when Soo suddenly cleared . 

"Oh! Yeah. I almost forgot! Soo is here too with her girlfriend and my friend Jessica is here too." Taeyeon explained. 

"Auntie! Uncle! I miss you so much!" Soo gladly hug them. 

"Aigoo. We miss you too." Mrs. Kim said as she hugged sooyoung. 

"So who's your girlfriend among these two lovely ladies?" Mr. Kim asked 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Jessica and Sunny said and quietly bowed their heads as a sign of respect. 

"Who do you think is?" Soo asked Mr. Kim playfully. 

"Hmm. Let's see. I guess it's the the one at the back." Mr. Kim said and pointed at Jessica making Sunny pout a bit and Jessica along with Taeyeon giggled a bit. 

"Uncle! You made her sad! She's my girlfriend, that one is Jessica, Taeyeon's friend." Soo uneasily explained as she hug sunny from behind. 

"Oh. My bad. I'm very sorry." Mr. Kim apologize. 

Sunny rolled her eyes at Soo and said.
"That's okay Mr. Kim." With a smile

But later whispered,
"Why did you even made him guess? You should've just introduced me!" Scarily. 

"Sorry babe." Soo apologize as she show a peace sign. 

"Oh. So you're Jessica?" Mrs. Kim asked Jessica.

"Ahh. Yes I am. Nice to meet you mam." Jessica shyly answered. 

"Do you know her?" Mr. Kim asked, a bit surprised. 

"Not really. But our Taeyeon said she'll bring a friend over and is being secretive about who her friend is." Mrs. Kim explained. 

"Mom. I wasn't being secretive.... It's just that ... you'll still not know her even if I told you who she is." Taeyeon protest defensively, as she look at her mom with a serious expression, as if telling her to stop. 

Mrs. Kim got the message but pretend like she didn't.
"Are you perhaps... Taeyeons new girlfriend?" Mrs. Kim suddenly asked, making everyone shock. 

"Oh? Really?" Mr. Kim too asked. 

"Mom... Dad... Haha you're misunder...." Taeyeon was about to say that they're mistaken but Minah suddenly in, grabbing taeyeon by the shoulder. 

"Taeyeon-ah... Is she really your girlfriend?! Tell me she's not! Please! She's not right?!" Minah violently asked, because what she just heard really hurts her. 

"You're right. She's not." Taeyeon sadly answered. She wanted to say that Jessica is her girlfriend but she'll just be fooling herself if she did that. 

Minah then smiled widely. 
"Good." She said and let go of taeyeon. 

"She's not?" Asked her both parents in unison.

"Yeah. She isn't. I told you already mom she's just a friend. A close friend." Taeyeon explained. But her parents doesn't look convince.

"Taeyeon is telling the truth. Jessica is actually in a relationship with my bestfriend." Sunny testified and Sooyoung nodded her head in agreement. 

Unknown to everyone, Jessica who is just quietly listening suddenly felt a pang of pain inside.

"Oh. Is that so? I'm sorry for saying those words Jessica." Mrs. Kim apologize as she look at her daughters hurt expression. She knew by then... What her daughter is going through.

"No mam. It's fine." Jessica said and smiled a little. 

An awkward silence suddenly occur. 

Mrs. Noh who is awkwardly standing there broke the silence.

"Ahh. Why don't we all get inside the house for now?" She asked. 

"Ahh. Well... Yeah .. I'm sorry for  keeping you outside for too long. Come on in." Mrs. Kim invited everyone. 

Everyone quietly followed after. 

"EHem." Mr Kim cleared his throat as he stop from his tracks and turn to everyone.
"So soo and her girlfriend are going to stay in the same room?" He asked receiving a nod from the couple. 

"Okay. Taeyeon, show them their room and send Jessica to the guest room. We'll wait for you guys in the dining area, food is ready." Mr. Kim said. 

"Soo already knew where she's going. I'll just send Jessica to her room." Taeyeon said and Mr. Kim nodded then he  and Mrs. Kim proceed to the dining room. 

"Come down immediately kids!" Mrs. Kim happily said before leaving them. 

"We're not kids anymore mom!" Taeyeon whined but Mrs. Kim just laugh it off. 

Soo and Sunny struggle in  carrying their stuffs up stairs and seeing this Mrs. Noh offered them help which they didn't decline. 

Jessica is carrying some of sunny's things, while Taeyeon insisted on carrying her's and Jessica's luggage. 

Though she too struggles in carrying both, she just don't want Jessica to tire herself. 

"Taeyeon, do you need help?" Minah whose been trailing behind taeyeon asked as she watch the latter struggling.

"No. I'm fine." She firmly said, she's too stubborn. 

"You clearly need my help." Minah walk on taeyeon side and grab taeyeons luggage from her grasp, she then start carrying taeyeon's luggage upstairs. 

Jessica saw this and she can't deny that she feel so irritated with minah. She don't want to watch any longer so she just walk ahead, giving sunny her luggage. 

"Yah. Minah-yah I said it's fine." Taeyeon tried getting her luggage back but Minah just ignored her. 

Taeyeon gave up and continue her way to the guest room.

"Here Jessica. This is going to be your room." Taeyeon entered the room along with Jessica. 

"The bathroom is there. I'll be going in my room now, if you need anything I'm just in the room next to yours." Taeyeon said and smiled at Jessica, but Jessica didn't show any reaction. 

"Okay. Thanks."Jessica plainly said. Sensing that Jessica is not in the mood, Taeyeon left the room with and sigh. 

'What's wrong with her? Is she still mad at me for trying to kiss her? It's not like it actually happened though.' She thought.

After taeyeon closed Jessica's door she made her way with Minah standing in front of her door, her luggage beside her.

"Oh, Minah. Why are you still here? You can go to the dining now. Thanks for helping me with my luggage." Taeyeon said then she entered her room. 

"It's fine. I'll just wait for you." Minah happily said and followed taeyeon in her room.

"Oh, okay then. I'll just change my clothes." Taeyeon said as she pick some clothes in her luggage. She proceed to the bathroom after. Leaving Minah wandering inside the room. 

"It's been a while." She utter as she smiled a little, reminiscing their memories when they're still young. 

*********************
Flashback (The time when taeyeon got dumped by her first girlfriend) 

Minah saw everything. She saw how that girl humiliated taeyeon in front of many students. She wants to jump right there and protect her friend Taeyeon but she knew she wouldn't stand a chance alone. So s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter