Chapter 21

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun showed up shining as bright as ever, like it's telling you that today is good day. Birds are happily chirping as the morning breeze smoothly passed through the tree and to the window of a certain dork. 

She stirred from her sleep as she felt the cold wind hit her skin making her slowly open her eyes, just to be blinded by the sun that's shining right in front her window. She lift her right hand to block the sunlight and slowly sat up on the bed. She sat there for a moment, admiring the peaceful environment outside. She smiled, feeling herself brighten by the sight. 

'I miss waking up like this.' She thought. 

She freed herself from the blanket and crawl out of the bed. She yawn as soon as she sets her foot on the floor, stretching her arms in the process. 

Still feeling sleepy, she slowly made her way in the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face. 
After doing so, she changed her clothes, tie her hair up and then she decided to exit her room. 

She reached the living room but she didn't see anyone, so she decided to go to the kitchen. She found mrs noh happily humming while cooking breakfast.

She smiled.
"Good morning Mrs. Noh~" her voice echoed in the room, startling the old lady a bit. 

"Taeyeon. You scared me. Don't do that again, I might have a heart attack." Mrs. Noh said with a displease expression. 

Taeyeon quickly apologize as she approached the lady. 
"I just really miss waking up like this. I feel so refreshed!" She said happily like a kid, making Mrs. Noh chuckle. 

"It must be really hard living in the city. Aigoo, our poor taeyeon. Now, just sit down, relax and wait for the food to be cooked. It'll be quick." She persuade taeyeon, which she gladly oblige.

"It's really hard~" taeyeon said as she lazily rest her chin on her palm.
"Can't you just come with me?" She asked Mrs. Noh, but of course the old lady just laugh at her request.

"Oh, taeyeon. If you take me with you, who's going to accompany your mom here?" She asked as she place the rice on the platter, and then placed it on the table in front of taeyeon. 

Taeyeon pouted.
"I know. I guess I should visit here often so that I can relax." She said as she watch the steam from the rice. 

"You should. Your mom will be really glad." Mrs. Noh strongly agreed. 
"Anyway, is that girl Jessica really not your girlfriend?" Mrs. Noh asked out of curiosity. 

Taeyeon jolt up hearing the question, but turned sad after.
"She really isn't." She answered truthfully.

Mrs. Noh turn around with a confused look. 
"Why is your face like that?" She asked.

Taeyeon looked at Mrs. Noh nervously. 
"L-like what?" 

"It's so gloomy." Her nanny said. She was about to turn her back to taeyeon but she again stared at taeyeon in suspicion this time.

"What?" Taeyeon asked as she's getting more nervous by the way M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter