Chapter 10

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Doc, how was she?" Jessica asked the doctor who treated taeyeons wounds.

"She's fine now. Her gums bled because of the hard impact and she has a small cut on her left cheek but aside from that, there's nothing to worry about." The doctor assured and she sigh in relief. 
(Okay, I just made whatever the doctor said. Keke. --author.)

"Thank you doc." She said and the doctor left. 

Not long after taeyeon walk out of the emergency room with a bandage on her left cheek. 

Jessica approach her. 
"Taeyeon are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

Taeyeon tried smiling but she wince in pain. 
"Yeah, don't worry. It hurts a bit but I'm fine." She said.

Jessica looked at her apologetically.
"I'm sorry for what she did to you. I don't know what came to her mind to do something like this." She apologize on behalf of yuri.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize. I understand why she did that." Taeyeon said and start walking out of the hospital.

"No you don't. She's so stupid to do that." Jessica said clenching her fist. 

"It's really okay Jessica. Just wait for me in the car, I'll just pay for the hospital bill." Taeyeon said but Jessica shook her head 'no'.

"Don't worry I already paid for it." She said. 

"You don't really have to, you know." 

"No, taeyeon. She's my girlfriend and she did that to you, so I must pay for your bill." Jessica insist.

"If you say so." Taeyeon said and they made their way to the car. 

When they are already inside the car, taeyeons phone went off. 

"Hello?" She answered. 
"Yeah, something just happen but I'm on my way now. Okay, thank you. Bye." She end the call. 

"Who's that?" Jessica asked curiously. 

"My secretary." Taeyeon said and Jessica nodded in understanding. 

"Where are you going now?" Taeyeon asked her. 

"Oh, that. I actually want to ask you a favor." 

*****************************

TAEYEON'S POV

"Oh, that. I actually want to ask you a favor." Jessica said. 

"What is it?" Taeyeon asked and start driving off. 

"Is it okay if I stay at your place for a couple of days?" She asked with hopeful eyes. 

Hearing that, I can feel full happiness inside me. But I didn't show it. I bit my lip to stop myself from smiling. 
 
I pretend to look at her confusedly. 
"Why?" I asked. 

"I don't want to see yuri for a while. I want to relax." She said and rest her back on her seat. 

"And you think you can relax in my place?" I asked again.

"Yes, but if you don't want I can just check in to the hotel." She said sadly. 

"I didn't say that I don't want to." I said smiling at her. It still hurts when I smile but I can't stop myself. 

She look at me, smiling. 
"So you're going to let me stay?" She asked and I nodded. 

"Thank you taeyeon, you're the best!" She said clapping her hands in joy. 

I couldn't stop my smile anymore. Well, Jessica living with me? It's just a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter