Chapter 23

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"With you......" Taeyeon answered, but Jessica didn't catch it. She is drown into Taeyeon's eyes that she didn't catch what the latter has said. 

"Say it again?" Jessica asked again.

Taeyeon realized what she just said and her eyes instantly widen. 
"What?" She said pretending to not hear jessica. 

"I didn't catch what you said. Say it again." She demand. 

"I s-said something?" Taeyeon asked as she try her best to act clueless as possible. 

"Yes you did." -J

"I didn't say anything." -T

"Are you sure? I'm certain that you said something though." Jessica said while looking at taeyeon with suspicion. 

"You're just hearing things sica. I didn't say anything." Taeyeon said, smiling awkwardly. 

"Okay. Then who is the person you're referring to?" Jessica again, asked.

"Oh. That person is a SECRET." Taeyeon said, sending Jessica a wink after. 

Jessica froze on her spot, her heart beat starts raising abnormally. She can feel butterflies in her stomach just because of that wink taeyeon gave her. 

"Sica." 
"Jessica" 
"Jessica Jung!" Taeyeon called out to the spacing out girl. 

Jessica was snapped from her thought.
"What?" 

"What, what? You're spacing out just now. What are you thinking?" Taeyeon asked. 

"I wasn't thinking about anything. What did you say again?" -J

"Say about what?" Taeyeon asked again suddenly confused of what they're talking about. 

"About the person that you fell in-love with. Who is it? Is it a he? Or a she?" Jessica eagerly asked. She really wanna know, but at the same time she don't. She don't know what to feel as she wait for taeyeon's answer. 

"I said that person is a secret. And it's a she. " taeyeon said while scanning Jessica's reaction. Jessica's face shows no emotion, much to taeyeon's dismay. 

**********************
JESSICA'S POV

"I said that person is a secret. And it's a she. " taeyeon said and again my heart is beating like crazy! What's happening to me? Do I really like taeyeon? But what about Yuri? I love her. But why the hell am I feeling this way?! 

I kept a straight face and spoke.
"Secret? Why are you keeping her a secret? Do I know her? I can help you if you want." I instantly regret the last part. 

"Ah. Just because I want her to be a secret. Besides, there's no point on telling you. She's taken and I don't wanna make her life complicated. And you probably know her, so I wont tell you." Taeyeon explained as she look into nowhere with a sullen atmosphere around her. 

I don't know what to feel. Should I be happy that the girl is taken? Or should I be sad because Taeyeon is hurting? I don't know anymore. I'm so confused. 

But I don't want to see her sad like this. 
"Is she........ Married?" I asked. What am I doing? 

Taeyeon looked at me. 
"Married? No, not yet. And I hope not." 

I don't know but I'm hurting. And what I'm about to say won't make me feel any better. 
"Then you still have a chance! Want me to help you get her?" I said as cheerful as I could, but the truth is I'm hurting... I feel so stupid. Seriously Jessica? Help her? You're hopeless. 

She stared at me with full of sadness in her eyes. 
"I..... I don't think so Sica." Her voice tremble but she's still smiling. I hate that smile she's giving me. 

"Hey cheer up." I said as I bump my shoulder on her lightly. 

"I... I just don't know what to do anymore sica. I'm really in love with her, but I can't. I must stop. But how the hell am I gonna stop? Dammit!" Taeyeon is in the verge of crying and I don't know what to do anymore. 

But the next thing I know I stood up from my seat, kneel in front of Taeyeon and I hugged her. And there, she broke down. 
"Shhh. Stop now taengoo. Everything will be alright. I'm here, we'll make everything alright. Just stop now." I hugged her and consoled her, but I myself is starting to tear up. It hurts to see her like this. I don't like this. I hugged her tighter and she hug me back. 

"If you only knew Sica. If you only knew." She said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter