Chapter 12

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON'S POV

It's been a week since Jessica decided to stay at my place for a while and I can say that those are my best days after yura left me. 

A week full of joy, sweet and childish moments with her. It's like we're the only one's in our own little world, or is it just me who think like that? I don't really know if she also feel the same. 

Everyday I'll send and pick her up from work, and that's how I knew that she's actually working as a fashion designer in one of the famous Korean fashion company. I wasn't that surprise though, cause the way she dressed, you can already tell that she's really into fashion. 

There's a funny part of her stay here though. 

Yuri. She never looked for Jessica. She knew that Jessica is with me, yet she never appear in my front door. Everyday I'm expecting her to knock on my door, but she never did.

Isn't she suppose to console her girlfriend? Besides, it's her fault so she should be apologizing. 

How can she ignore something that I badly want to have? 

Jessica. She's the perfect partner that anyone could ever wish for. So, how could she? How could she hurt this girl? 

There's this one time, I tried asking her about yuri. 


Flashback***********************

We are currently eating breakfast. And I'm itching to know why yuri isn't here yet to asked Jessica's forgiveness.

It's been 3 days for Pete's sake! 

Okay here it goes. 
"Jessica." I called out and she look at me while munching her food. 

"Ahm, yuri." When I mention yuri, her bright eyes immediately turned gloom. 

That's why I didn't continue what I'm suppose to ask anymore. Even if my curiosity is already killing me. 

End Of Flashback*****************

After that I never brought up yuri's name again. 

Well, let's forget about yuri for now. 

Let me tell you how thoughtful she is.


Flashback**************************

I'm signing some papers in my office when a knock on the door is heard. 

"Come in." I said without looking. 

I heard the door being open and close, but still I didn't look up. 

I'm too focus on my work till a bag of food is presented in-front of me.

I look up to see who the person is and to my surprise it's Jessica. 

A smile immediately form into my lips. 
"Jessica. What are you doing here?" I asked. 

She look at me angrily but in a playful manner. 
"I called your secretary to asked if you already eat lunch but she told me that her boss is still inside her office signing stack of papers not minding the time, which is 1 in the afternoon. So I decided to bring you lunch instead." She finished her sentence and I promise that I saw her cheeks slightly turn pink. 

I smiled at her and grab the bag she's holding.
"I'm sorry about that. I just don't want to be interrupted when I'm working." I apologize. 

She raised a brow on me, she's seriously angry now.
"Then I'll go now. Since I'm just interrupting your precious work." She said and stump her way to the door. 

If I don't know it better, I surely think she's acting like my girlfriend now. Sadly though, I'm just her friend.

She's about to go out but I caught her hand, stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter