Chapter 11

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


TAEYEON'S POV 


Night came and I just finished my work. 

I and Jessica are currently walking to the parking lot. 

"Jessica." I called and looked at her who is walking beside me. 

"Hmmm?" She hummed in response. 

"Sorry for making you wait." I said shyly, scratching the back of my neck. 

She smiled at me.
"Don't be sorry taeyeon. I'm glad you made me stay in your office even if I might just be a distraction. Staying in your peaceful office helps me organized my thoughts actually. And besides, I'll just end up drinking in some random bar if you didn't take me with you." She said and I'm happy for that. 

"You find it peaceful? Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I do. Why are you so surprise though?" She asked. 

I laughed a bit.
"It's just that, you're the first person to have the same feeling as me about my office. I find it peaceful too." I said smiling cheerfully at her. 

It's the first time I step out of my dad's company this cheerful. Normally, I look and feel tired when  going out of it. 

"Really? It's really peaceful though." She said. 

"I know right. But they always tell me it's boring inside." I said and pout. 

I suddenly felt her hands pinching my cheeks lightly with both hands. 

"Ouch! Jessica it hurts. The wound is still fresh you know." I whined and she let go of it while giggling. 

"Sorry. But, it's your fault for being so cute." She said and walked ahead of me.

My smile widen.
Then I catch up to her, who is now already standing beside my car.

I opened the passenger door for her to enter and I did the same after. 

"But, why are you saying that you'll just end up drinking?" I asked curiously while we put our seat belts.

She chuckle sadly.
"Did you forget what happen this morning already?" She asked and I mentally face palm myself for being so forgetful.

"Oh. Sorry I forgot." I said scratching my temple.

"It's okay. It's just really hard to bear you know. We always fight every time we're together." She said and I just listened in silence, not knowing what to say.

The first time I saw them, I actually thought they are a perfect couple. But now I guess I'm wrong all along. 

"Anyway, how can you forget that?? It happens just this morning though, more so, you have a bruise on your face that could remind you of it." She said and chuckle.

I laugh a bit.
"Sorry about that. It looks like my mind is functioned to forget the unimportant things on its own." 

She looked at me weirdly.
"You mean what happen this morning isn't important?" 

"I guess it isn't, cause I forgot about it." I said plainly.

"Are you kidding me?" She asked in disbelief.

I laugh at her reaction.
"No, I'm not kidding you. Spending time with you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter