Chapter 28

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Stop myself from..... From falling for you." Taeyeon can hear her heart beating loudly.. Nervousness engulfed her as soon as she utter those words.. 

'What will happen now?' she thought while looking at Jessica's surprise expression. 

JESSICA'S POV

Badum* Badum* Badum*
I can hear my heart beating, it's deafening. I can feel butterflies flying around my stomach. 

There's an exciting feeling inside of me.

I can't believe my ears. Did I hear it right? I'm not hallucinating, am I? 

Did she just say she's falling for me? 

My tears has stop falling the moment she said those words. 

I'm still in dazed, not knowing what to say. 

She's looking at me in sadness? Why? 

I'm still searching for the right words to say, when taeyeon asked. 
"You okay sica?" 

"I.. Yeah I'm fine." I said and smile, as I wipe the remaining tears in my eyes. 

"It's just my confession, you don't have to answer" she said and she gave me a weak smile. 

I stared at her still shock of her sudden confession. 

"Why don't we go inside? It's getting cold out here." She added when she didn't get a reply from me and she stood up, offering her hand for me to hold. 

I smiled.. And held her hand. 

It feels so good to have her hands in mine. 

She guided me inside the house, I still don't know what to say. 

"Sit here for a while sica-ah. I'll just make some hot choco." She was about to let go of my hand but I held her tight. Not wanting to let go.

She look at me. 
"Something wrong?" She asked. 

I shook my head 'no'. 
"Don't stop." I said looking straight at her beautiful brown orbs. 

She look at me in confusion. 
"Don't stop what?" 

I smiled at her. 
"Don't stop yourself from falling for me." I said and kiss her cheek after.  

For five seconds, my lips stayed on her cheek.. Can't help but love the sensation inside me. 

I slowly open my eyes and part my lips from her cheek. 

Her eyes are widely open. Surprise of my sudden action. 

"Cute" is the word that describes her right now. 

I just wanna pinch her right now. 

My choice is to be happy, and Taeyeon is my happiness. I don't regret any of the decisions I made. 
 
Being with her is my happiness. 

End of Jessica's POV

*******
TAEYEON'S POV

"Don't stop yourself from falling for me." She said and kiss me on the cheek. 

My eyes were as big as saucers, she didn't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter