Chapter 7

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's another update guys! Thank you for all the subscribes and all your comments, it means a lot to me. Enjoy! :)

**************************

 

Taeyeon and sunny are now standing side by side on the balcony their hands on the railing, silence engulfing them. 

Sunny glanced at taeyeon who is being mute all of a sudden and is looking ahead of them blankly. 

"Taeyeon." Sunny called out. But taeyeon remained still. 

"Taeyeon are you okay?" Sunny asked shaking taeyeons body. 

Taeyeon then snap from her deep thoughts and look at sunny.
"Sunny, what is it?" She asked.

"Are you okay? We're suppose to talk here, but it seems that you are not planning to talk at all." She said concern about taeyeons odd actions. 

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. Something just came to my mind. Don't worry I'm fine." Taeyeon assured her. 

"Are you sure?" Sunny asked knitting her brows together.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Taeyeon convinced and smiled at sunny. 

"So, what are we going to talk about?" Sunny asked. 

"Oh, I just want to make sure that you won't hurt my best friend." Taeyeon said looking straight to sunny's eyes. 

"Well, I can assure you about that." Sunny confidently said. 
"I love her too much to even hurt her." She continued. 

Taeyeon smiled hearing that.
"Good to know. She's been through a lot of heart breaks, and I hope that you're already the one for her. You've changed her a lot in a good way of course, and that only means she loves you so much." Taeyeon said looking a head of them again. 

"I know. And I promise you that I will never ever hurt her. Except, when the time she cheated on me comes." Sunny chuckled. She knows sooyoung won't do that to her. 

"Don't worry I know she won't." Taeyeon assured her. 
"That's all that I want to say. You should go back in. She's waiting for you." Taeyeon added. 

"Hmm. I'll go now. It's nice talking to you taeyeon, we should do that often, since we're friends already right?" Sunny asked. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter