Chapter 2

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of driving finally I arrive at my destination, I parked my car and got out of it. You read it right, I drive for hours because I came all the way from seoul to jeonju. I know my mom knows how to make me feel better, cause she always do.

 Mom don't want to leave jeonju because she said that  there are a lot of beautiful memory here, and she wants to remember those memories every single day, 'this place always makes me happy' she always say. I personally don't want to leave this place too, but I have to. I'm working for my dad in seoul, dad and I are both living in seoul but we are not living in the same house. Dad is living in our family house in seoul and will be home here in jeonju every weekend, while I have my own apartment because I don't want everybody to know that I'm rich, and dad understands that. I don't want to be loved because of my money, I want to be loved because I'm me, not because I'm a daughter of a rich business man.  I stood in front of the house and look at my surroundings, nothing really change in this place. I miss being here, I miss being a kid with no worries of being hurt and being left out. I walk to the door step and knock the door. Not long after I heard footsteps inside then the door cracked open, and stood there is mrs. Noh with a surprise expression. Mrs. Noh is like a family to me, to us. She's been working for our family for as long as I know. I smiled at her like a kid. I miss her. 
"Hi mrs. Noh." I called out her name. "It's been so long, it's nice to see you again." I told her happily. She smiled at me.
"Taeyeon, you're here. We miss you. It's been really a while." She said and hug me, I hug her back.
"I miss you too." We broke the hug.
"Where is mom?" I asked her. 
"She's in the back yard, watering her plants." She said, and I smiled. Mom really love her plants.
"She really love them." I comment out. She just smiled at me and nodded.
"Go see her, she really miss you." She said. I nodded my head and went to the backyard, where mom's garden is. When I arrived, I looked around to see where my mom is. There I spotted her watering her beautiful flowers, mom look so calm and happy. I walked near her and when I'm a few steps away from her I spoke.
"You're always beautiful like your flowers mom." I said. She stop from her tracks and look at me. Shocked can be seen in her face.
"Taeyeon is that you?" She asked, I chuckle because of her reaction.
"Who else mom. I'm the one and only Kim Taeyeon, your beautiful daughter" I told her proudly. She turn off the host that shes holding and drop it in the ground. She smiled at me, and go near me. 
"You naughty kid." She said and hug me. I hugged her back and laugh at her.
"I'm not a kid anymore mom." I pout. 
"Yes you are, I miss you so much. Why didn't you visit me often huh?" She asked me and broke the hug. 
"Sorry mom, work has been hectic lately so I didn't get the chance to visit." I apologize. Her eyes soften.
"Is your dad making you work hard?" She said threateningly. I laugh again.
"No mom, there are just really a lot of things to do in the office. Dad is treating me right, he always do." I said smiling sweetly at my worried mom. 
"Is that so, okay. You must be hungry, because you drove for hours." She said knowingly. I pout and said.
"Actually mom, I am. I miss your cooking." I said. She smiled at me.
"Look at your face right now, and you told me your not a kid anymore?" She said playfully. I sigh.
"I'm not mom, I just really miss you and your cooking." I said, and pout even more. I don't want to be called a kid anymore cause I'm not.
"Okay, okay. Your not a kid. Now come with me I'll cook your favorite ." She said sweetly. My eyes lit up, and we made our way
to the kitchen.

 Mom cooked my favorite dishes and mrs. Noh is helping her, while they are cooking we are chatting happily, it's making me feel really good and it is helping me forget my problem for a while. I miss this feeling. 

     After eating mom and I settled our selves in the living room and where just talking about random things.
"Why did you suddenly decided to come here in jeonju ?" She suddenly asked me curiously. 
"Can I not be here?" I answered her with a question. She smiled.
"Silly, you know that's not what I mean." She told me.
"I just really miss you mom." I said softly. She raised one of her eyebrows.
"Really? But you always call me whenever you're going home." She said suspiciously. I look at her nervously. 
"M-mom I just want to surprise you." I said, well that's really a lie. She doesn't look convince by my answer. 
"Okay, if you say so." She said, even if it's clear that she is not really please by my answer.
"So, how are you and you're girlfriend?" She asked, my smile instantly fell. So I bowed my head.
"Bring her here with you the next time you visit me. I really like that girl for you." Mom keeps on saying things about how cute me and my ex-girlfriend are, and how she like her. My eyes are starting to water again. Mom suddenly tap my shoulder, but I didn't look up as I don't want her to see me crying. 
"Taeyeon, are you listening to me?" She tap me again but I didn't budge. She suddenly cup my face and lift my head, it's so sudden so I didn't get the chance to wipe my tears. When she saw my face full of tears, she worriedly asked. 
"What happen? Are you hurt? Why are you crying?" I can't take it anymore, so I let my self cry as hard as I want. I sob and my mom hug me. 
"Shhh, it's okay. Don't cry." She repeatedly whisper to me. I just cried and cried until I'm tired of crying. Mom broke the hug and look at me, her eyes are full of concern. 
"Why did you suddenly cry? Did I say something that hurt you?" She asked guilt can be hear in her voice. I shook my head.
"No mom, you didn't say anything wrong" I said while sniffing.
"Then why did you suddenly cry? You're making me worried you know." She told me. I smiled apologetically at her. There's no point of lying anymore.
"Sorry mom, it's just that, I don't have a girlfriend anymore. She-she broke up with me yesterday." I said and tears flow out of my eyes again. Mom look at me shockingly and wipe my tears like she always do.
"Why did she break up with you? I thought she loves you? She said it herself." Mom asked and told me.
"I thought so too mom, but she said that she wants too have a child with a man not with a woman. And she don't want to disobey her parents, and sadly her parents don't like me even a bit." I told her sadly, remembering yura's words. 
"Tell me everything." She said. And I told her everything from the cool off thing to the break up. Mom continuously wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter