Chapter 29

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little snore can be heard inside the room, as a certain midget watch her now lover sleep. 

She continuously caress the blondes face, while smiling like a total creep. Haha

'You're really mine now. I wasn't dreaming. Everything is real!' She thought, jumping in glee inside her head. 

She left out a soft giggle, still overwhelm of Jessica's sudden confession, she's slowly turning into a lovesick psychopath. 

Nah, kidding aside.. She woke up after a good 20 minutes of sleep last night and she haven't slept again after that. 

She stayed wide awake just to make sure she wasn't dreaming. And because she's afraid that Jessica might disappear once she close her eyes for too long. 

And now, it's already 7am. And for someone who hadn't sleep, Taeyeon is strangely in a good mood. Judging by her glowing aura right now. 

"Nnggg" the ice princess slowly stirs from her sleep, Taeyeon stayed still and observe Jessica's every movement. 

And yep, our creepy taengoo is still smiling by herself. She's a complete lovesick. 

Jessica slowly opened her eyes, and after a few seconds of adjusting by the light in the room she notice Taeyeon looking at her. 

She smiled. 
"Goodmorning Taengoo~" she sweetly said with a kiss on taeyeon's cheek. 

Taeyeon blushed and her face grew. 
"Goodmorning princess." She said placing a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead. 

"Were you watching me sleep?" Jessica asked while snuggling closer to Taeyeon. 

"Yeah, I hope you don't mind." Taeyeon said as she hug Jessica by the waste. 

"Mmm. I don't mind at all." Jessica answered, making Taeyeon a lot more happier! 

"I love you sica." Taeyeon shyly said. 

Jessica broke the hug to look at her lover. With a genuine smile, she respond..
"I love you too taengoo." 

Slowly, their lips starts touching one another, until it became passionate. 

After a few minutes of kissing they broke the hug, both heavy breathing. 

Jessica giggled. 
"I can get use to this." She said. 

"Me too." Taeyeon agreed. 

They cuddle and fool around while lazying on the bed. 

"Hah! Hah! Stop it. I'm tired." Jessica said while panting, Taeyeon just finish tickling her. 

"What do you want for bre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter