Chapter 9

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's 7 am, and just like what I have predict, I really didn't get any sleep. I'm tired and I badly want to sleep, but unfortunately this mind of mine couldn't stop thinking of heartbreaking things.

I should stop this feelings of mine. It's wrong. I know how it feels to know that your girlfriend is cheating on you, that's why I don't want to see anyone going through the same thing, more so I'm the cause of someone's heartbreak. I just couldn't, I'd rather keep this feelings for myself. 

Tired of thinking, I decided to get up and wash myself up since I didn't clean my self last night. 

After a quick bath, I went to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast. I'm sure Jessica is hungry. 

I made some toasted bread, scrambled eggs and some buttered broccoli. I just hope she'd like it. 

I glanced at the wall clock.
"It's already 8. I should wake her up. I still have work at 9:30." I talked to myself. 

I made my way to the guest room after that. 

I opened the door slowly and carefully enter the room. 

My heart is being wild again. She's just sleeping and my heart is already like this? 

Inhale... Exhale... Act natural taeyeon.

"Jessica." I called out, like the last time I woke her up. But she didn't budge. 

"Jessica." I tried again and shake her body. She stirred a bit. 

"5 more minutes." She said with her sleepy voice. I giggled a bit, how could she be this cute? It's making me want to pinch her, but I need to control myself from doing so. 

"Jessica, you need to get up. I have to work at 9:30, so please get up now." I said shaking her body again. 

Slowly, she opened her eyes and look at me.
"Taeyeon?" She asked rubbing her eyes then look at me again. 

"Yes, it's me." I said smiling at her. 

She look at me confusedly.
"What are you doing here?" She asked, and help her self up to sit on the bed. 

I chuckled at the question. She must've forgotten what happen last night, she's drunk after all. 
"Well, if you don't remember. I saw you on the bus stop last night again, and you're drunk again. I told you that I'll take you home, but you refused to. You asked me if you could sleep here instead." I explained to her and formed into an 'o'. 

She scanned the room and looked at me smiling. 
"This is indeed not my room." She said. 

"Yeah. So, no hang over?" I asked worried because she's pretty drunk last night. Not as drunk as the first time I saw her though. 

She shake her head, 'no'. 
"I didn't drink a lot last night." She said and I nodded my head as an understanding. 

"If you say so. Let's go to the kitchen now and eat. I'm going to send you home." I said and about to go out when she spoke. 

"You don't have to." She protest. 

"I won't let you go home alone like the last time. Besides you're not a stranger to me anymore so let me take you home." I insist. 

"But, you already did so much for me." She said.

"It's okay, it's not really a bother." I said and walked out of the room before she could speak again. 

********************************

I'm currently waiting for her to arrive here in the dining area. 

Sitting quietly, I heard some light foot steps getting closer so I've waited for the door to open. 

Jessica then entered the dining area, still wearing her clothes last night but not like her drunk and morning appearance, she look normal now. 

"Have a seat." I said as soon as she enter. 

She took her seat and thank me. 

"Are you okay with this?" I asked pointing at the food. 

"Actually, I love this kind of food." She said smiling at me. 

"Really? That's good then." I said feeling proud of myself.

"Taste it." I urge her to eat which she complied. 

"So, how was it?" I asked waiting for her answer. 

She gave me two thumbs up and smiled sweetly at me. 

I can feel my cheeks heating up. Jessica effect. Only yura can make me feel li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter