Chapter 4

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's the next chapter guys. I hope I won't disappoint you. Thank you and enjoy. :) 
***********************


TAEYEON'S POV

My alarm clock woke me up the next morning. I don't know why I set the alarm, when I don't have work today. It's Sunday.

Well, maybe I forgot. 

I feel my body ache like no other. What did I do to feel this way, anyway? 

I recall all the things that I did last night. 

Let's see. After I finish my work, I went home. On the way, I stop because of the red light and suddenly a girl pass out. 

My eyes widen. 
"The girls pass out and I took her home! " I exclaimed. Now I remember. 

I carried her all the way to the guest room. That's why my body aches this much. It's been a while since I carried something heavy. 

I should check if she's awake. 

I left my room and made my way to the guest room. 

 

I slowly turn the door knob and walk in without making a sound. 

"Why am I acting like this? This is my house for Pete's sake." I whisper to myself but still continue making my way to the bed where the girl is sleeping.


I stared at the sleeping figure on the bed. She's snoring and drooling but still cute. 

"Miss." I called out trying to wake her up. But there is no response from her. 

I place my hand on her shoulder and shook her lightly. 
"Miss wake up." I attempt to wake her up again, but it's no use. 

"Sigh... I give up." I muttered softly so I won't wake the sleeping beauty. 

I made my way to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast. 
 
End of TAEYEON'S POV 


While taeyeon is preparing breakfast, the girl in her guest room stirred.

"Ngggg." She stretch her hand up and rubbed her eyes after. 

Slowly she opened her eyes, and she look at the ceiling blankly. 

'Since when did the ceiling in my room turn blue?' She thought. 

Feeling lazy, she close her eyes again and sat herself slowly on the bed. Her head suddenly throbbed badly which cause her to hissed in pain.
"Ouch. I think I drink too much last night" she said holding her head. 

She stayed like that for a while before opening her eyes again. 

She scanned the whole room, before her eyes widen. 
"!" She exclaimed not knowing where she is.
"Who's house is this?" She asked, then a possible scenario of what might have happen pop in her head. 

She look down and check if her clothes are still on. And she sighed in relief when she saw them still there. 

Not knowing what to do, she decided to just leave without being seen. 

She grab her bag that is in the night stand and left the room carefully. 

She walk pass taeyeons room then  she carefully made her way down the stairs. 

She's about to walk to the front door but then a voice stop her.

"Oh! You're awake." Taeyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter