Chapter 13

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ride was silent, and a little awkward. 

"Can you tell me where are you taking me now?" She asked breaking the silence. 

I glanced at her then divert my eyes back on the road.
"Nope" I simply said.

"But why??" She whined. 

I giggled, she's acting cute again.
"Just because I don't want you to know." 

"You're no fun." She complained.

"What 'no fun' are you talking about? If I tell you where we're going then that's 'no fun'." I defended.

"Whatever." She went silent again. 

"Are you mad at me?" I asked with my eyes on the road.

"......" Silence.

"Okay, I'll tell you now." I sighed in defeat. 

'You're so stupid taeyeon.' I thought to myself. 

"Really?" She said cheerfully. 

What a bipolar.
"Yes. Happy now?" I asked. 

"Very." 
"So?" She asked

"I'm taking you to Namsan Tower." I said while focusing on the road.

"Namsan?" 

"Yes." 

"Isn't that place for lovers?" She asked. 

"I know. But friends do visit there too. Soo and I actually went there a year ago." I said truthfully. 

"Really? Did the two of you bought love locks too?" She asked and I chuckle at the memory. 

"Yeah, we did. Haha, actually we had a picture together while holding our love locks." I said. 

"Can I see it?" She asked and I nodded my head. 

Stoping at the red light I grab my phone and scrolled through the pictures. Until I saw the picture I'm looking for. 

I lend her my phone after that. 
(Just imagine soo kissing taeyeons cheek and taeyeon looking at soo weirdly while they're holding their love locks in-front of them.)

Laughter is heard as soon as she saw the picture.

"Funny right?" I said and laugh a bit. 

"Yeah. You're so cute looking at her like that. I don't know sooyoung is childish, though." She said. 

"She is. But she never show it to others." I explained and she gave my phone back to me.

I then drove off after the light turned green.

"Isn't beautiful there at night?" She asked. 

"It is. But there are also other activities that we can do at daylight." I said. 

"And what could that be?" She asked. 

I raised my brow at her.
"Haven't you visit Namsan before?" 

"Nope. Just heard about it." She said which make me looked at her in disbelief.

Well, who wouldn't go there? I mean it's just in seoul. So, how come she hasn't been there before?

"Seriously? It's just here in seoul. How can you not visit it?" I asked. 

"I heard it's just for lovers." She said plainly. 

"But it isn't. And besides you have a lover." I said in a matter of fact.

"Yeah, I have one. But she's always busy. So, you should be honored to accompany me." She said looking at me playfully.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm so honored." I said pretending to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter