Chapter 17

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just like on my other fic, I wanna apologize for neglecting this story. 
Here's chapter 17! 

*****************************
With the bag of food in my hand I enter the house. 

"Jessica! I'm back!" I shouted, but there's no answer. Maybe she's still sleeping? 

I entered the kitchen, just to be sadden. 
"She didn't eat breakfast?" I voice out as long as I saw the untouched food on the table. 

Sigh. 
"Such a waste of food. Why didn't she eat even just a little? I'm sure she's hungry now." I talked to myself as I start cleaning the table. 

After putting the food that I bought just now on the plates I made my way upstairs and to the guest room. 

"Jessica?" I called her name softly as I open the door, revealing her sleeping figure. 

Sigh. What exactly happen to her? 

Slowly, I made my way on her side. 

"Jessica." I called out again as I softly tap her shoulder. She then stirred a bit and slowly open her eyes. 

"Taeyeon?" She asked with groggy voice. 

"Hmm. It's me. Are you okay? Why didn't you eat your breakfast?" I asked while I help her sit down on the bed. 

"I'm fine. I guess I overslept." 

"Yeah. You sure did. Wanna eat lunch with me?" I asked and she nodded 'yes'. 

"Okay. Come." We then made our way to the kitchen, with me guiding her. 

***********************

"You don't like the food?" I asked when I saw her poking her food. 

"No I like it." She said and start eating properly. 

I've been contemplating all this time if I should ask her about what happen last night, but I couldn't bring myself doing so. I mean, I don't have the right to ask her. What if she get mad at me cause I've been invading her privacy?
I don't want that to happen. 

"Ahm, Jessica?" I called out and she look up to me. 

"I know I'm not in the place to talk to, but whatever is troubling you right now... I'm just here for you. Please know that you're not alone." I said and bow my head, start eating again as I try to calm my crazily beating heart. 

'Get a hold of yourself Taeyeon! Just calm down. Act natural.' I thought, convincing myself. 

"Taeyeon." She called shocking me.

"O-oh. I-I'm finish eating. I'll just be on my room." After stuttering like a weird person, then ran my way to my room, locking it. 

I threw myself on the bed and start shouting with the pillow on my face, so Jessica won't hear me. 

Calming a bit. I found myself aimlessly staring at the ceiling of my room. 

"Why am I so embarrassed though? I just said that I'm always here for her and she's not alone. So why am I so embarrassed?! I'm her friend so it's okay to say those words. Right?" I said, talking to myself with a ridiculous expression. 

Sigh. Why do I feel like I just confessed? I didn't right? 

"Taeyeon, you're thinking too much!!" I shouted then slap my forehead. 

I was about to shout again, when a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter