Chapter 18

AM I NOT WORTH IT?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know it's been a while since I updated this fic and I apologize for that. I'm not feeling really well lately so I couldn't update. But here is a long chapter for you guys to fill my long absence. 

********************************
The DAY.... Where they'll visit Jeonju. 

It's now the Saturday and Taeyeon and Jessica are currently tidying everything before they pick up Soo and Sunny. 

"Jessica, are you finished packing your things?" Taeyeon asked Jessica as she pull her own luggage out of her room. 

"No not yet!" Jessica shouted from the guess room. 

Taeyeon then proceed on dragging the luggage to the garage where she'll put the luggage. 

After she successfully carry the luggage on the compartment of the car she decided to go and see what Jessica is doing. 

*knock *knock She knocked.

"Come in." Taeyeon heard Jessica say, so she enter the room... just to be surprised. 

"Jessica, w-what happen here?" She asked as she pick up one of the clothes scattered on the floor then stared at Jessica who is now on top of her luggage, forcing the messy looking luggage close. 

"This damn thing won't close." She said panting. 

"Uhh. Hold on for a minute. If you force it like that you'll might just end up wrecking the poor luggage."Taeyeon said and chuckle after. 

'She sure is cute like that.' Taeyeon thought but shook the thought off. 

"But I'm in a rush. We're about to go." Jessica whined. 

Taeyeon patted Jessica's head and asked.
"Okay, why don't you just take a bath already and I'll do the packing for you?" 

"But..." Jessica tried to protest.

"No buts. Now go and take a bath leave this to me." Taeyeon insist. 

"Are you sure?" Jessica hesitantly asked. 

"Yep. Didn't you say we're in a rush?" Tae asked and Jessica nodded. 

"Then get down from there and take a bath. I can handle this." Taeyeon said and Jessica complied, uttering a thank you before entering the bathroom. 

Taeyeon then start removing everything in the luggage and gathering the scattered clothes on the floor. 

After putting everything neatly she closed the luggage and she didn't have trouble closing it. 

"Done." Taeyeon said in satisfaction and glanced at the clock on the wall. 

"I still have time to cook." She said and proceed to the kitchen and start preparing breakfast. 

****************
While Taeyeon is cooking, the princess went out of the bathroom, just to be amazed how Taeyeon managed to pack her things that fast. 

"I shouldn't have rush packing." She utter, suddenly feeling guilty for bothering taeyeon too much. 

She then proceed on dressing up with her still guilty face. 

*******************
Taeyeon just finished cooking when Jessica came down to the kitchen. 

"Oh. You're just on time. Here, I'm done cooking breakfast." Taeyeon invited her. 

"Umm. Taeyeon." Jessica called out which taeyeon respond with a hum. 

"I'm sorry for troubling you with the luggage earlier." She apologized. 

"Jessica it's okay. You don't have to apologize. Didn't I tell you it's not a bother at all?" Taeyeon said then smiled at Jessica. 

"But.." Jessica tried protesting again, but for the second time of the day taeyeon cut her.

"No buts.. Jessica, I don't really mind helping you out okay? So please don't feel like you're being a bother to me, cause you're not really is. You can eat now. I'll just go and take my bath." Taeyeon explain and left, but she didn't leave jessica without smiling. 

"O-okay." Is the only word Jessica utter as she watched taeyeon disappear from her sight. 

The image of taeyeon smiling at her keeps flashing in her head making her uncomfortable. 
'What's happening to me?' She thought. 
***********************

After an hour they're now settled inside the car, with Jessica on the passenger seat and Taeyeon the driver. 

"Ready?" Taeyeon asked and Jessica nodded. 

"Then off we go." Taeyeon was about to start the car when her phone rang. 

"Wait." She said and answered the 
phone. 

"Hello? Soo?" 
"We're on our way." 
"Yeah. Okay. See you. Bye!" 

"That's Sooyoung?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. She called to inform us that they're ready." Taeyeon explained. 

"Okay." Jessica said. 

**********************

The whole ride was silent but a comfortable one, or at least for taeyeon it is. As for Jessica, the tingling feeling when Taeyeon smiled at her earlier is still lingering. It's making her uncomfortable. 

"We're here." Taeyeon announced as she stop the car. 

"Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter